>Know what I mean?
>Know mean?
>Nah mean?
>na meen?

Congrats, you are now fluent in nigger

sad but spot on

i often ask myself if america is worth the life of one good man

Hot slag tbqh

women only have a period of roughly 35 of fertility, and since every woman's biological goal is to reproduce, they have as much sexual relationships as they can within that time. since their looks fade along with their fertility, women want to find the ideal mate as early as possible. i hope i answered your question well

they're generally fertile from 12 to 40 with significantly higher risk for defect once she hits 30

Thanks Quora

That's a tiny amount of cum, even when I have sex for few days in a row I cum much more on/in my gf.

i suppose a congratulations is in order then

I like "molly is my home girl" at the bottom as if you guys weren't slamming back morphine in the 30s and 40s.

>mfw I'm a little cummer

I seriously don't know why desu I'd like to cum a lot and make my girlfriend's face look like Michael Jackson but I simply can't, edging doesn't help either

Thank you, a big dick and quite big balls in the only thing nature gave to me. I couldn't even be tall so I was given the king of manlets height of 184 cm.

I guess it barely makes any difference, some girls like cum, some dosn't. I'm quite sure in 90% cases it matters not.

I used to have an image guide but I think I lost it.

Cum less often, and have more zinc
Then you'll b big cums

>manlet
Are you being sarcastic or are poles literally poles.

get l-arganine and some other shit

I always thought I'm just medium tall that's why I picked a gf under 160cm. I got a big frame so I feel "big" with broad shoulders but I never felt tall.

Depends on how old you are, im 188cm and born in 1997, im on the taller end but definitely not something rare

I'm a oldfag, probably in the top 15% of oldest Sup Forums posters.

Eat pumpkin seeds.

drink lots of water, eat a good amount of protein, don't be fat, have at least 7 hours of sleep, exercise, don't fap that often. That should do the trick

haha ur old

They can cum multiple times

I come a lot when I take magnesium. Cum is extremely thick too

Yes. Still 11 years ago I managed to leave my autistic life partly behind and somehow made normie girls want to have sex with me and normie guys want me to be their friend.

I'd say that's a story of success.

Well, yeah it doesn't matter I guess, but seeing the face of a girl covered in cum is very hot to me

The cum less often hasn't worked either, but I've heard zinc does help 90% of the people that try it so I will give it a go some of this days

Never heard of that I will look it up on the net

This is another thing I've heard but sadly pumpkin seeds are rare around here so it is kinda of a trouble to find them

The sleep hours and exercise often is something that can't for the life of me do right know but thanks for the advices

This sounds very good will look up into it

women cycle between periods of high estrogen and high progesterone.

estrogen makes one submissive and excitable.

progesterone makes one calm and caring.

This is why women are so mentally ill, they go between wanting to be defiled by some chad, and the next day wanting a beta because of their hormonally driven high self worth.

None of them have even a fraction of the testosterone that allows men to have steady, non mentally ill sex drives.

This one??

forgot about the pineapple there

The black man is a sexual God

>make my girlfriend's face look like Michael Jackson

So much black cock around is driving the white women mental

jokes on her I don't have any friends

Don't worry. Trumps gonna take us back, and exterminate spics too. It's gonna be great!

post back with the results, I want to try the l-arganine, zinc, pumpkin seeds and all that shit

JUST LOOK AT THAT ASS! OH MY GOD!

That's just the final shot. The rest is deep in that pussy.

America was always ridiculous, perverse, and mentally deficient

Meh, thank god I'm going to stay a virgin for some time

no it wasn't

it was literally the apex of humanity up until the 1960s

>literally the apex of humanity up until the 1960s
I know you're kidding, but read a book fcs

do you have goggles on your hand and cock all the time in case you see somehing you like?
cackling at the thought of you realizing Trump didn't do shit about us in 8 (or 4) years

>all sources of the pic are some cuck sites

You got shit tier genes. May as well just kill yourself and hope you come back as a cute grill.

t. Chink that believes in reincarnation

SFW board bro.

but i agree. in the 90s women werent like this. then all the immigrants started coming/being noticeable and women have been uncontrollable since

how old are you

>virgins mad women can now choose the better man
Why not improve yourself and be yourself and take advantage of hypergamy?

Just over 30.

>not cumming inside as many woman as possible then cutting off all contact if they get pregnant and if they get child support just kill yourself

>jew the world into using the dollar as reserve currency post-WW2
>"but, but, sweat of muh brow"

Like all things undeserved the newfound American wealth only brought out the worst in people. What's there left to wonder.

>184 cm
>king of manlets
>in Poland where even young people are like 176cm
I don't think so Tim.jpg

i'm willing to take bets on losing the vietnam war mindbroke america into what it is today.

thing about it.

>You will never be a middle class white man in 1950s America.

Joke's on you bitch, I have no friends

America was never good

Nah, I'd just rather fap, same level of satisfaction without wasting so much time and money

I'd love to see this pic from the other side, did you find her name?

It's Kelsi Monroe. Idk why I didn't recognize her from the op pic