That one faggot who acts up when you rest your feet on his headrest

>that one faggot who acts up when you rest your feet on his headrest

the OP is that faggot in the theater right now, posting on Sup Forums because he's too scared to stand up and tell the guy behind him off

>mfw I wear my ultra plus sized fedora and sit in the front row like my idol (pic related)

everybody knows ill use my sharingan jutsu if they mess with me

>that guy that looks at you in a menacing way when u pick up the phone

>that tall faggot with the big hair who sits at the front and acts shocked when people rightfully throw food at him

>that other faggot sitting alone in the middle of a row of empties blocking a group of friends from sitting together
>he actually leaves and finds another seat when you tell him

Why would you be scared? Do you seriously think someone will outright assault you in public? And if they do, you're probably not good looking enough to have something to lose.

what? your comment makes no sense. read the OP again. and no, I'm not OP.

Its not about being scared. People who act out over their headrest are over aggressive and deserve to be mocked indefinetly until they learn to stop being assholes. There's an unwritten rule in the theatre that you're allowed to use the headrest in front as a footrest as long as you're willing to let the guy behind you do it too.

Faggots who act out ruin it for everyone.

if you tried that shit with me i'd follow you home and stomp you to death

went to see fast and furious [email protected] starts playing at AMC

>that fat dude's falcon that keeps stealing your popcorn

>that tall black thug who flirts with your wife while waiting in line and makes her blush and bite her lip and she gives him her number

this gif is literally top ferrari

>had to pee so bad after seeing Harry Potter tonight
>all urinals taken
>go into stall
>check phone while peeing
>peeing so hard I don't notice I'm just pissing all over the toilet seat
>head out to leave, guy walks right past me into the stall
>he closes the stall door and I see his pants drop
>ran out of the building as fast as I could

>that one faggot who doesn't throw the paper plane back when it arrives near him

>that other faggot who scromples it up when it hits him on the back of the head

>that one guy who gets uncomfortable when a loli starts stripping but it's legal because it's a rated R motion picture

>that one black thug who, by most demographic standards, shouldn't be in ur theater.

/not notifying the theater staff of a potential monkey threat

what a well made gif.

huh?

Giving her number feels too far and unbelievable. Scratch that the next time.

I paid enough money not to have someone's dirty shoes resting next to my head. So switch seats or put one leg over the other like a civilized person.

some guy shusshed my date once during a movie and I called him a faggot. he beat me up outside later on and she never called me again.

;_;

roflcopter

>watching the cuck skip down to the front of the theater to get his shoe back after I pull it off and throw it

The walk back up is the best cause they almost always look down and away instead of taking it further.

>that guy that starts pissing everywhere in the theater whenever an attractive woman is on screen and everyone is too intimidated by his musk to get him removed

>That one retard who inexplicably gets visibly upset when you piss into his popcorn bucket

Every tiem

>not blocking the aisle to his seat on his way back and making him go the long way around

Stick to online relationships and your basement. The outside world is too mean and cruel for someone like you.

this really happen?

one date I went on I saw 300 with those girl who was 28 or so and I was like 19. she gave me oxycodone and it was really fucking comfy. she made sure to check our seats for needles because supposedly people leave them on seats with aids.

Jesus christ shut the fuck up

This is why I don't leave my room.

>Go to the flickies
>Fucking cinema makes its seats way too tiny for a big guy like me.
>I'm wedged in, with my fat rolls spilling out of these fucking skeletal sized seats.
>skeletal girl next to me reaches over for her popcorn and accidentally submerges her hand into my doughy fat rolls instead
>She's freaking out trying to get it dislodged. Her hand comes off at the wrist with a wet snap, blood is spraying everywhere and her severed hand remains lodged in my blubber.
>They stop the film to take her away to hospital and I don't get to see the end of Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them
>Oh well it was shit anway

sorry brickleberry got cancelled breh

Can I please have a three day ban?

Mod is a meanie head doodoo butt or whatever. Pls.

YITS BIN

>ITT people who can't afford to go to AMC cinema to sit in those sweet sweet foldable chairs.

>that one straightie who acts up when you rest his head on his shoulder

Sharingan is not a jutsu you moron it's a kekkei genkai ability

>Guy tries this on me
>I pull off his shoe and start sucking on his toes
Haha pranked 'em good.