Interesting. Why are USA so wealthy and Japan so poor?

Interesting. Why are USA so wealthy and Japan so poor?

Dozen US states > Luxembourg,Norway,Switzerland
Italy (notoriously poor) > Japan
Korea (notoriously poor) > Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/when-it-comes-household-income-sweden-and-germany-rank-kentucky
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Vermögensverteilung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>South Korea
>notoriously poor
But that's just false.

Yanks have low IQ

S. Korea and Japan try to maximize throughput. USA tries to maximize profit. The asian model is more stable, but not necessarily better in the long run. The American model would be better if we invested the profit wisely (we don't though).

Revealing Korea is poor triggered you but Italy didn't? Google image searched "seoul ghetto". Maybe you or your parents escaped this same notorious poverty to USA?
I'll take the American way over the European or Asian way any day of the week. There's a reason why everyone dreams of immigrating to USA and no-one cares about immigrating to Europe or Asia.

I have a question.
Does the number include unemployed workers and pensioners of the upper 65 years old?

need nothing beside a love

t. knower

Japan is soooo nice to live. Then life span become long.
26% of Japanese is 65 years old or upper now. They don't work.
In the case, GDP per capita doesn't rise.

Source:
>When it Comes to Household Income, Sweden and Germany Rank with Kentucky
mises.org/blog/when-it-comes-household-income-sweden-and-germany-rank-kentucky

It's median.

>tfw wealthier than Alabama

Take this, racist rednecks! This is the power of diversity!

>Even Oilway can't compete with a bland state like Delaware known mostly for credit cards
I hate being European

This is a chart of USD/JPY.
Currency rate changes well every year. It's a price of money game.
So ranking with dollar changes well.

>tfw no disposable income

>The data is also adjusted for purchasing power parity
You have disposable freedom that you can convert to disposable income! Many Europeans cannot say the same.

Unemployment rate is 2.9% in Japan now.
Pushing down the rate is important for countries that population density is high, like Japan.
Therefore the Japan government doesn't set minimum hourly-wage higher.

this place is a fucking shithole.

japan's working age population is shrinking at the fastest rate in the world, meaning that many households live on pension, which is lower than working age's income.

europe and america make up for shrinking native population by bringing in immigrants, so their demographic decline is slower than japan's. as for korea, though their birthrate is among the lowest in the world nowadays, it had quite a high rate until the mid 80's, so their population is still relatively young compared to japan (iirc, their demography is similar to 90's japan). remember, when japan's demography was better in the 70-90's, it's literally unstoppable both in per capita and sheer size.

A ghetto surely exists in any big city.

Finland sweden germany are high gdp but

Substantial income and wealth per is low

Yes america is very rich and big country and better distribution of wealth than most of Europe

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Vermögensverteilung

This thread is about USA not about any poorer country. Next time I won't specifically mention your country so we can discuss USA in peace.
This is median. Over half of your population makes less than minimum wage?
>working age.png
Those are 2-8% differences compared to Japan while the OP chart gives 10-50% differences compared to Japan for the same countries.
No real ghettos like that anywhere here or in USA or in Japan. But this thread is about income and wealth?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth
>Wealth Gini
My mind is blown. Thanks for red pilling me.

>Italy (notoriously poor)

because japs are 3rd world subhumans and alreadly finished and no future

which is the answer youd want the most

otherwise maybe prices in general that dont count as living costs check that shit tho i dont know how to check it