Hes going to make an appearance in Rogue One right?

Hes going to make an appearance in Rogue One right?

Is that my based prime nigga thrawn?

Probably not, since the writers think the empire are white nationalists and he's blue.

God I hope that faggot never finds work again.

>the writers

It was one writer who Disney has cancelled his appearances in the press tour and isn't attached to the sequel anymore.

Please tell me those fucks who inject real life politics into star wars are fired

PLEASE BE TRUE

Probably not since only the prequels had non-meme characters as aliens and we can't do anything the prequels did since people on the internet hate the prequels and love the original trilogy.

I can only imagine living in the existence you think you currently are

Thrawn is too good for these movies.

If he shows up, it will be in a scene with Tarkin, so he wouldn't say or do anything anyway.

A cameo is all he needs. Anymore than that risks overepresrnting him. He already has a book on the way and is the seasons antagonist of SW Rebels

Show me one (1) alien in the original trilogy that isn't a retarded joke.

Chewbaka

but that's the whole fucking point of Thrawn holy shit who let these idiots write anything

>Please tell me those fucks who inject real life politics into star wars are fired

they were promoted actually.

the guy who zhir'd up the pre-tfa novel is now second in command of canon development, and the tweeters are gonna be consultants on all of the future spinoff films for "diversity and inclusiveness"

Jabba the Hutt.

momaw nadon

Lol this isn't true at all

Why lie for no reason

Bump

Yoda.

I know you like to autistically pretend you're Luke but Yoda is a retarded joke.

>I know you like to autistically pretend you're Luke
What did he mean by this?

>Yoda is a retarded joke
In his first scene maybe. Try to learn some Star Was first, okay kid?

That has zero to do with what I was responding to

>sequel

What the fuck? There's going to be a Rogue Two?

I think he's talking about episode 8

SJW Wars confirmed
I just want a comfy franchise to watch starships pew pew each other.

Pretty sure the guy got fired for it

so 5 other SJWs can take his place

that blue elephant that played in the band.

Max Rebo you fucking casual

God I hope not. Thrawn was a terribly-written character. A borderline-perfect mary sue.

Why would he? Surely he's got better things to do than be background static in Tarkin's playpen.

Don't worry, friends. Glorious God Emperor Trump will save us from the PC scourge.

His Twitter is full of anti trump shit. I'm not seeing an indication he was fired.

Hollywood is really doubling down on the lefty crap these days, most of it unwatchable now.

Honestly there is no reason they shouldn't have painted Ben blue and given him glowing red eyes for this movie.

nah, Vader is going to murder white cis scum Krennic

Tbh he has it coming. Krennick is such a fucking asshat in the prequel book

Underrated post. You're patrician, my friend.

max rebo, sy snootles
nice try tho

Disney Wars is literally fanfiction. It's going to have fan fiction-tier writers.

Trump will make sure all theaters are a safe space!

posting in a BBC thread

Chewy, Yoda, Jabba, the Rancor, its a trap guy, the snow monster thing on both, the Jaws that sells them R2

explain

Are we ever going to get an alien main character that isn't a pet or a retarded frog creature? Like the green chick from GoTG but in Star Wars. Wouldn't that be funner to look at than a plain ratfaced brit bitch?

Pic related is about the events leading up to the new movie. About Gyns father and Krennick who is just constantly trying to manipulate Erso into helping develop the death star.

bump

They better not kill him off in Rebels.

Sorry user, it's current year now. We don't have simple escapism anymore. Now you need to be reminded that interracial relationships, faggots fucking each other in the ass, and modern day race relations play a huge, no, PIVOTAL part in your space adventure film for all ages.

Or are you some kind of bigot?

only reason i want to read this is because im not looking forward to be movie at all but will get dragged to it by my family. will this somehow make me like the movie more?

Why do people keep thinking this will happen? There is ZERO evidence for it

Probably desu. I'm listening to the audiobook right now and it's definately one of the best books of the new Canon.

As far as I am, it doesnt feel like it's REQUIRED to enjoy the movie, but there is definately info and scenes in it that will make it more enjoyable. Especially if the movie is as much about Jyns father as people are saying.

I'm a bigot, and I am a big fan of assfucking.

Jetster Dexter