Your 2017 stanley cup finals mvp

your 2017 stanley cup finals mvp

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nhl/attendance/_/year/2004
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's another 'League helps a big market team win a championship over a small market team" episode

Fuck ((((((((((((((((((((((sports)))))))))))))))))))))

GO POST YOUR TEARS ON REDDIT YOU BANGWAGON LOSERS
HAHAHAH

No, fuck you. I'm tired of Boston/New York/Pittsburgh/Los Angeles getting all the championships while every other city gets nothing.

I'm a God damn fan too. Fuck you.

Maybe your teams should stop being so fucking shit lad

garbage calls favoring the Penguins, what a shock!

>it's another my preferred team didn't win so it's rigged episode

people would be calling it rigged if the preds won in 7

>get a 5-3
>Can't score

How about no.

Guys, let's not joke about that.
things just got grim

They would only have been calling it rigged if Pittsburgh had two legitimate goals stolen away from them that directly resulted in two game losses.

>ducks win a series due to terrible officiating
>pens win the cup due to terrible officiating

What did Bettman mean by this?
Does he have a boner for birds or something?

How bout they did score, what's the point of scoring if they're not going to count?

6-0

I like Crosby, he still knows it won't feel good when he looks back on it kek

ya man he has plenty to complain about

whistle was blown due to ref not having a good view and thinking murray had it. once the whistles blown theres nothing you can do. also they had 4 power plays and could not score with one of them being a 5-3.

The video review process shall be permitted to assist the Referees in determining the legitimacy of all potential goals (e.g. to ensure they are “good hockey goals”). For example (but not limited to), pucks that enter the net by going through the net meshing, pucks that enter the net from underneath the net frame, pucks that hit the spectator netting prior to being directed immediately into the goal, pucks that enter the net undetected by the Referee, etc. This would also include situations whereby the Referee stops play or is in the process of stopping the play because he has lost sight of the puck and it is subsequently determined by video review that the puck crosses (or has crossed) the goal line and enters the net as the culmination of a continuous play where the result was unaffected by the whistle (i.e., the timing of the whistle was irrelevant to the puck entering the net at the end of a continuous play).

>burger pretends he understands hockey
>continues to eat happy meals at 35

>Pens fans calling ANYONE bandwagoners

Oh that's rich.

Your shitty irrelevant team was going to move prior to Crosby because nobody gave a fuck about the Penguins and Gary rescued you.

Grew up here, watched hockey my whole life. Nice try tho, faggot

Glad you and your 11000 friends filled up Pittsburgh's arena prior to Crosby

espn.com/nhl/attendance/_/year/2004

>whistle blew
>pens players stopped playing
>murray was interfered with
Yeah how about no goal. Also
>refpuck when your team gets 4 powerplays and the other team gets none

>Los Angeles
>championships
A few but not really Boston or New York now

>I'm mad so I hurl insults