What are Norwegian girls like?

What are Norwegian girls like?

Other urls found in this thread:

dummies.com/education/science/biology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attractive, in shape and generally intelligent. Definitely not something for disgusting greasy SHITalians

Turn off your proxy Llanes

I have no proxy you African dog

you went too far

I am Greek

no you are ugly ROMAn,dont take Greece in your mouth arap

Pretty easygoing and independent which i like. There are seldom any drama with scandinavian girls. If they like you they say so. no stupid dating/gender games like in many other cultures.

I dated an italian girl once. if she was anything like the others i feel for you guys. The drama was intence and she was hung up on stereotypical gender roles meaning she refused to do certain things because "im a girl". She also played stupid games trying to get me to be jelous. I bailed that emotional mr bones wild ride and i have stuck to norwegian girls since.

my current gf is a blond qt and looks feminine but one time we were on a road trip and our car overheated. she just said "Fuck it. we're not blowing money on the tow truck"

she opened the hood determined that it was a leaky waterhose and just sawed off the tip of a plastic gascantube, rammed it in the radiator and sawed off the ruined part of the hose and clamped the hose to the gascantip. I fell in love that day.

You're 100% right about Italian girls, they also tend to overreact about the dumbest things and can get psycho-tier jealous sometimes (I know a girl who used spy on her bf's WhatsApp conversations because she was afraid he would cheat on her). Anyway, sounds like you're one lucky dude

> not enough masculine to handle italian gfs
> can't even repair his auto
are you really a men or are you a lesbian?

Nothing wrong with having a gf more assertive and "masculine" than you, gender roles are a meme

>200....00 years of division of roles inside the family
>meme

Exactly, they belong to the past. I'd rather be with a girl who takes the lead if I ever manage to get into a relationship

even animals have gender based roles, are you so superior to other species? protip: you aren't
if you can't fit in your role, you should not be able to reproduce.

>are you so superior to other species?
Of course we are, are you some kind of animal rights freak?
>if you can't fit in your role, you should not be able to reproduce.
Hurrr durr muh superior genes

how to get a scandinavian gf ?

Are your women anything like their Swede and Dane sisters? If yes, that's not a good thing because according to Swedes and Danes it's normal for them to have had a couple dozen different sexual partners at 20 years of age.

That was really surprising for me, is it like that all over Western Europe?
Here we thought that our women are whores for dressing slutty and having more than two partners at 20.

Well, I don't think that it's good that a girl leads the relationship, but I really like the fact that she can do things on her own and isn't just a walking cupcake like most women.

here, have a read
dummies.com/education/science/biology/
btw the only reasonable argument you can say is that roles nowadays are different from the past, and having a reliable source of income (and grant your children to have one -meaning intelligence- ) is way more important that other not so relevant thing one could pass on, like the ability of fixing his own auto

You don't want to know...

I can fix some issues on my own car. Its the fact that she herself could also do it. I hate helpless princesses.

Oh, my....
I thought that atleast yours are normal, I am saddened.

>Kissless basement Italian NEET starts ranting about gender roles

ZITTO

meet them at parties and take it from there

cute

Some of the more southern ones are exactly like swedish girls, in love with attention and huge sjws.

Just some though