Go to South Carolina to visit a cousin

>Go to South Carolina to visit a cousin
>Sit by myself in a caffe, order an espresso
>fat womand looks at me, blank stares
>Y'ALLS MEAN AN EXPRESSO???

What can we do about the american problem? Why do they always think they are right?
I met a few of them in a hotel, they were trying to swipe the key card (lmao) when they should just press it against the sensor, and the first thing they said was ''MUH KEE DONT WORK''
Didn't even cross their mind they are doing it wrong.

>Germs
>In South Carolina
Alright now I'm miffed

>making things up
kys

Quick question, genius, if they wuz wrong why the fuck are you the one drinking an expresso instead of an espresso? Answer that

I can tell you're lying because literally nobody says "y'all" when referring to one person.
kys lying faggot

She did.
I left the caffe and went to a taco bell/pizza hut combo.

The burger barista recognized his European accent and thought he was royalty.

>a german expat in a shithole flyover state

unless they are in a second-rate university there's no reason for a foreigner to be in a state where the smart people try to leave and the dumb people remain. north carolina i can believe but not south carolina.

actually it was a taco bell kfc combo.

South Carolina isn't a flyover state

North Carolina is the better one by any measure

Yeah because there's no reason to fly over it unless you're going to Florida from Canada.

Yes it is. You fly over it to get from New York to Florida

>New Yorkers going to Florida for any reason ever

yup, they are a major destination for expats from here same with the other big states.

it is though, SC is typical shithole with dead economy while everyone with skills move to NC or elsewhere.

This must be what American posts about Europe feel like. NYers go to Florida all the time

myrtle beach. where every redneck and hillbilly from the south and appalachia goes to party for the summer

Yeah to die

When I went to American and went to a cafe a girl came over saying she liked my accent and was interested where I was from when I said Australia she just said "you know Australia has lots of white privilege" and just kinda sat there.

You should have lied that you have some abo blood.

should've glassed her fàm

Mostly to die but also for the beach, Disney World, for the cheaper housing

Like 15 years ago we had this American teacher in our school and he said his wallet got stolen in the subway. The guy carried it in his back pocket.

>pickpocketing is such a part of European culture that people don't keep their wallets in their back pocket

węw

There is no American problem, though there is a G*rman problem.

Yeah, I'm sure people in the New York subway are all carrying their wallets in their back pockets.

That doesn't seem like something to be proud of

...yes. they do. we don't have gypsies here man, pickpocketing isnt a thing.

>proud
Interesting interpretation of the story.

THey literally are you poor motherfucker