HEY NIA, GRAB A MIC

HEY NIA, GRAB A MIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEG8oycYE9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would he use a racial slur to refer to his wife?

>tfw the timeline of he and his sjw nigress wife directly correlates to the quality of Bill's standup

Fuck that cunt, she is ruining Burr

>bill is having a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=EEG8oycYE9E

Eww

im having a very hard time imagining how their child will look

Morning, cloister. Your first shitty, worthless shitpost of the day, m8?
What a fulfilling life you lead, you subhuman, rapey troglodyte.

The universal sign to turn off the podcast

A shame now that he's officially gonna be tied to the woman by blood. Jesus, Bill.

Insufferable.

How old is Nia? That kid is going to 100% have autism

Somewhat like this but uglier.

I'm glad for him cause it seems he really wanted one, in past interviews and special he has said he should just have a kid.

Bill is shit now. Patrice would be utterly ashamed at how henpecked he's become.

Mixed kids are always pretty unhinged. I can't imagine having an old mom and bill burr for dad is going to help.

>it's a Nia is a BLM, feminist while living off a white man's success and sitting around watching the Kardashians all day episode
>it's a Nia gets mad when bill doesn't let her give a listener career advice when she only worked in restaurants and now is "pursuing" an acting career

born in '78

>getting kids when you are like 50

Well, at least he did it.

>it's a Nia bitches about white privilege while her father was a successful talent manager and she went to private schools episode

She looks so fucking smug, the cunt

Just looks like she's sitting there.

CTRL+W

Nia is using Bill. She knew she had complete control of him when they dated, and she used Bill's fame and status to slingshot her "career". Nia had no intentions of having a child since that would interfere with her career. Bill was happy at the start of the marriage but he would have moments when he would get sick of Nia's shit. That happens all the time in marriage though, so no big deal. Eventually Bill got pussywhipped, he was forced to change some of his views, and it really seemed like Nia had his balls in her purse. If you've listened to Bill's podcast over the years then you know what I'm talking about. Then Bill had an epiphany, and started to stand his ground when Nia would argue about stupid shit. Then Bill would vent about Nia during his podcast. This was all shortly after Bill pointed out how Nia treated a waiter like shit, which is a universal litmus test to determine if a person is a sack of shit or not. A close friend of Bill's mentioned that to him, half in jest, but that realization stuck with Bill. In the past couple of months of Bill's podcast he was really getting tired of Nia's shit. He mentioned how Nia would never want to go with him when Bill was on tour unless it was at a place like London or Ireland. Bill was complaining about Nia always wanting to spend his money, like dining at the hotel they're currently staying at when Bill wanted to save money by cooking in their suite. Bill even floated the idea of a divorce a few times during his podcast. Nia could tell that Bill was getting sick of her, and she had a moment of panic. She decided to get herself pregnant to cement their relationship and to make the possibility of a divorce a pipe dream.

Poor fuckin' Bill.

I don't get it. Billy Burrito is not a dumb guy. How could this happen to him? He's not some inexperienced nu-male beta bitch. He fucked hundreds of women so why would he marry such a harpy?

I have trouble believing Bill ever had a moment of clarity.

Have you ever dated another human bean?

i dont think that will end well.

He looks lost.

>it's a bill has to pause the podcast because the baby is crying episode
>it's a bill has to keep his voice down because the baby is sleeping podcast
Oh Jesus

>its a bill brings the microphone over to the baby so we can listen to it make baby noises

OH JEEZUSS
NIA, GRAB THE HANGER

oh
Just brootal

father's age + mother's age / 2, if the result is 40> = autism.

86 / 2 = autism

TYPE IN KEYWORD "BURR" FOR A 30% DISCOUNT ON YOUR VACUUM

>HEY NIA, YOU FUCKING FILTHY JUNGLE SCUM SUCKING NIGGER, GRAB A GODDAMN MIC ALREADY JEEZAHS

Wew lad, mine is 42 and I actually turned out as a normie (cognitive-functioning, anyway).

autism is from bad discipline

What do you people see in this Irish faggot?

I actually enjoy it when Nia goes on. She and Bill definitely have good chemistry.

I secretly hope they get divorced so Bill's standup can reach new heights by smashing his ex.

I patiently await the day.

Just pop the baby out and shut the fuck up you sheboon.

I openly hope that. Early Bill was so based.

WE GOTTA MAKE BEEF

this

it's amazing what Sup Forums tard racists can invent

This faggot is complaining on Sup Forums as well.

what a fuckin fag

You know, people can have complex sets of opinions. They're not "cucked" just because they don't agree with every approved opinion in an ideology.

This reminds me of when Bill got shit for making fun of both Trump and Hillary. I don't mean any offense by this but aren't you guys being triggered right now?

He is cucked though. He sat in his car and watched a woman open her door right into his and didn't do anything about it. He was also just crying today about how Nia doesn't let him buy a fuckin griddle.

You can see the cracks developing already.

>being a child of a prime nigress and a redhead

I feel for the kid.

Cucked definition is stretching quite a lot. Just call him a bitch.

nia will probably give it some retarded name as well

McShayqhuonda Burr.

I don't know anything about the woman opening her door (is it on today's podcast?).

Also as for the griddle I can see why you'd interpret it as that but if you're living in a shared home some decisions have to be agreed upon by both people. There were probably things that Nia wanted but Bill shot down. That's just how things are in a relationship. You just have to compromise sometimes. It's inevitable they will annoy each other but in a healthy relationship you talk about these things and try to push through them/compromise.

It's not though. Listen to him back when he was younger and just dating during his old O&A days and his older podcasts. Compare all that to now. You can literally see the change over time in his behavior and comedy when he married Nia.

Ugly as sin

I have some bad news, user...

>You can literally see the change over time in his behavior

How old are you?

A surrogate friend.

No. He still brings the hammer down when Nia opens her retarded mouth.

Yeah I agree. But the term is "pussywhipped".

..menacingly!

Not an argument.

Of course they have good chemistry, they're a couple. That is completely irrelevant though because it doesn't make funny podcast content.

Probably older than you. Go back and listen. There's literally a playlist on YouTube for all of Bills appearances on Opie and Anthony starting back to the early 2000's before you were born.

>brings the hammer down
He always walks on eggshells with her. He became way too timid.

>I'm not trying to be sexist/misogynists/racist/homophobic/offensive/etc
>JUST BUY HER THAT FUCKING RING

You are delusional user.

whats going on here?

bill burr got a black wife so his son will be a football player

Bill has always been liberal when it came to race. He would get into arguments over racism and shut but he has gotten way worse with all the BLM and white privilege shit. Him and Patrice would have laughed about how retarded that shit was but now he's married to someone who believes in it.

His career dipped with his old fans when he moved to LA and bought a Prius

>bought a Prius

Who cares? He still has a bitching truck. You have to be complete faggot to judge people on their purchases.

t. Redditor who Just started listening to Burr this year

>You have to be complete faggot to judge people on their purchases.

Not even who you replied to, that is the gayest most dick riding statement I've ever read.

I can judge whoever I want for whatever I want. And the guy's point is that Bill seems to be adopting a certain lifestyle and the opinions that are prevalent within said lifestyle.

How do you even love a nigger baby?

It looks nothing like you.

How do you kiss your nigger baby without cringing? Or wiping your lips afterwards?

I know that reference.

>t. priusfag

Not an argument, simply a question.

It looks, on average, half like you. The same as any other baby. Deluded neckbeard subhuman garbage.

Yeah man.

sure look like their father.

He still prefers to cook his own food than overpay at a restaurant. A grown man doesnt change overnight.

If these people walked into a restaurant you obvious see the kids and the mother as family but the dad just looks like a friend of the mother tagging along.

Maybe if you have brain damage and a bunch of biases accumulated from too much circle jerking with angry religious trailer park inbreds online.

If I cared enough to analyze someone else's family anyway I'd probably notice that the kids all have a skin tone about exactly halfway between the adults and put two and two together.

The one on the far right has his eyes. That's pretty much it.

Fuck you got me

>all this mad
Chill out, cuck

>not knowing he just bought a racing green jaguar

lel fuck off

>liberal when it came to race

What does this even mean?

It means SJW cuck

BTFO

zip...........

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................RECRUITAH

>a bunch of biases accumulated from too much circle jerking with angry religious trailer park inbreds online.

Yea that's it dude. We're just backwards. Christ you people are on the level of cultists.

Why, Billy?

Why ruin your life like that?

You have spent too much time on this neo nazi image board if you don't think the bottom two are identical

Like who even cares? Get a life you bigot.

How do Black people wash their hair? Do they use dry shampoo exclusively?

That comment is deeper than you know my friend

>imfuckingplying that the baby will not be named Patrice

>you will never be Clint Eastwood's son and grow up to be a spitting image of him and be the archetype for masculinity

What could have been. Dammit Bill. Not mad just sad;(
Also she'll leave him and have 18 years of child support bill fucked up