youtube.com/watch?v=oeddPlj2D4E
youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js
youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8
youtu.be/xcnqbu1U3sA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1cOnNrY5s
youtube.com/watch?v=G1QfgDkFR5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strap on your boots : youtube.com/watch?v=18exP9iUw_0

that fat channel four paki really rustles my jimmies.

WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=qfgnAU-6Tvo

Why do people go on this show if they can't plug what they came there to plug? Courtesy?

That's a good interview because he gets a real response and reaction from the interviewee.

A bad interview is a fluff piece where the interviewer only asks easy questions, often pre-picked or pre-approved by the interviewee. With those kind of interviews, you may as well remove the interviewer altogether and just let the interviewee read his script alone.

>Dr Phil/Shelley Duvall
>Jonah Hill/French Sloot
>Every on-field, post-game interview with athletes by women

>Not asking anything relating to what he says.
>Pulling questions from other interviews.
>No reacting that he is visibly uncomfortable.
>Questions are off a list.

He either creep RDJ out or made him bored. What terrible skills.

what is it he tells the interviewer at the end? something about kids? can someone make it out

Yeah why did he try interviewing RDJ? He's just supposed to sit there and let his "interview" be a commercial for some movie.

That was a horrible interview. Downey could have said anything and he would have stuck to the same questions.

Making the guy tear up is good sensationalism, but RDJ is probably never going to interview with them again and that fat fuck is going to be blamed by the studio.

The one with him and Quentin

Fuck that sand nigger reporter is stupid!

That Dr.Phil interview with Xander from Buffy.

It's too heartbreaking to find and link.

who the fuck is "colossal". He's a twat

Colossal is a close friend friend of Shad so he spends time around the daughter in question. I don't fault him for getting angry but I do fault Shad not sticking up for his loli fans and artwork. What a cuck.

>RDJ will never try to advertise another shitty movie in the disguise of an "interview" with them again
Big fucking loss.

Who IS he though? He talks like a sanctimonious cunt. YouTube reviwer? LetsPlayer?

A pretty good Youtube director and redpilled commentator

If someone is drawing your own daughter for other people to jerk off to, you should be allowed to kill them.

don't be a baby. He asks a question and downey jr gets upset because its the not the usual 'wank off actor' question

youtu.be/-0f9fpwGsyg

This one was pretty bad on part of the guy giving the interview. Duncan Jones(Director of Warcraft and son of David Bowie) is all calm and what not answering questions which are obviously made to trigger in and the interviewer just walks out when Duncan doesn't give him the reaction he was looking for.

What did he expect to happen?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oeddPlj2D4E

He's Iron Man now.

That's literally what he does fulltime, he visits children in hospitals and pretend to be iron man. He really is a role model for children now.

There is no reason for this guy to bring up his drunken past, it does no one any good. Children already have a severe lack of people to look up to and it's the one thing these shitty capeshit movies do right.

Based shadster

spoken like a true thin skinned little bitch

link to something notable?

fuck Zizek talks like a spaz
thinks like one as well

I dont think children will bother watching a channel 4 interview really, especially since watching the news is hardly their priority after 7pm.
Eitherway, the guy wanted a reaction, got it. Did his job well.

I can't tell if his stunts left him dead inside or he's genuinely autistic

>triggered hillcuck
kek

RDJ is not there because he wants to, he's there because he is contractually obligated to promote the Avengers movies, and then this guy asks him intimate questions about his private life that nobody agreed to. Walking out was a legit decision.

>but muh white privilege
>retard cuck actually agrees
What a time to be alive.

If you go to an interview, you should be prepared to answer questions.

He went expecting it to be another bullshit "interview" where he just promotes his movie and the interviewer fawns over him. Fuck that nonsense.

Not worst but one of my favourites

GOAT interview coming through.

just keep the outcome in mind. everybody whos seen this video knows duncan jones is based now and the interviewer outed himself as a sensationalist kike

okay tough guy. if you say so

but RDJ didn't sign up for his drunken, drugged up, his father hates him past. it's about the movie. if he wants to be asked those questions, he'd let it happen in a not Avengers focal point interview.

>criticising Maoism/Marxism is a sign of being a Hillary supporter
???

it's a persona ya dip

Well damn. Maybe the interviewer is a jackass

>have controversial past
>journalist brings it up
>get triggered
>be rude and leave
How much of a bubble must you live in that you cant handle a question like that, especially when youre a multimillion hollywood star

youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8

i thought it was an effective interview. philosophers usually get to give interrupted sermonising speeches, it's good to see zizek have to take multiple routes in to making his point. and the counterargument is fair too.

It hurts user. ;-;

>Invite a guest onto your show for a discussion, only to tell him his viewpoint is irrelevant because he's white
Wew.

Ayoade is a peculiar fellow, a good one

I was gonna post that.

>DUDE I WORK FOR THE BBC SO WE'RE LIKE SUPER SERIOUS LMAO

he works for Channel 4

Which of those Youtube alt-right guys does the interviewer sound like, someone help me out here.

>You seem ok, it's just getting a little bit Diane Sawyer

>Children should grow up believing that some people are great and flawless even if its a lie and nothing like the real world

RDJ is such a clown. You'd think after all of those years of acting classes and life coachings, he could easily brush off this interview.

>It's good because he got a reaction
The goal is to get information. If the person you're interviewing walks out you've failed because you can't get any more information.

You're right it is an advertisement and Krishnan was stupid for trying to get more out of RDJ when it wasn't appropriate. Richard Ayoade deconstructs the whole thing here in this great "interview"

Ol Billy Feckle doc does it again:
youtu.be/xcnqbu1U3sA

from watching the video i can see why the way the interviewer left seemed odd, but that had obviously been his final question, it's not like he just ragequit.

Based Duncan

Yeah every interview should be a fucking wildcard show, whoopie.

Except when these Marvel movies line up, these guys are thrust in and out of these promotional interviews over and over. They are suppose to be safe and beneficial to both the studio and the media outlet doing the interview. It's standard.

If you're suppose to ask your star about a movie and you get into their drug history, you're going to build a bad reputation and you aren't going to get interviews anymore.

That's why Guru-Murthy is kind of a laughing stock in his respective industry. This isn't the first time he's done this to a celebrity.

why do people take sides so hard when there's a dispute between an interviewer and interviewee? celebs have the right to walk out, true enough, but so also do interviewers have the right to ask difficult questions. both people in the OP were being kinda pompous.

but you can tell it certainly was odd due to Duncan's reaction, unless you think Duncan is out of order expecting manners like every other interviewer?

Fuck I meant to say Colossal is a close friend of Keemstar*

This interviewer suffers from the classic problem of thinking he's making a documentary. In an interview, it isn't the opinion and experiences of the interviewer we want, it's that from the interviewee.

I don't know what that means. In America we stopped counting by channels once they reached 1000

>not the tarantino one

That would explain the moderation quality here

>In America we stopped counting by channels once they reached 1000
I can imagine how troubling that would be for Americans.

i just said i can see why it seemed odd. in reality the guy was probably just a bit of a sperg.

he just watched Criss Angel pull two people in half and his mind was too freaked to function

because actors are obliged to do the interviews. they don't sign up for them. And when some smug fat fuck becomes super transparent about the fact that he's probing you for soundbytes that substantiate his narrative about your 'troubled past', I imagine it comes off as pretty fucking obnoxious

*calories

This is a bad interview not because he's critical but because the things he's saying belong into a critique of a movie and not the director's face during a promotional run.
I think the walk off is more social awkwardness, it's not like there was anything triggering it.

Top interviewers by genre?
>standard talk show style
Dick Cavett
>Celebrity panel
Hate to say it, but Graham Norton gets good stuff out of celebs.
>news
Charlie Rose

>because actors are obliged to do the interviews. they don't sign up for them.

well, even if that were fully true in the sense you're suggesting (it isn't, press appearances are negotiable), they do choose to be fucking actors.

>And when some smug fat fuck becomes super transparent about the fact that he's probing you for soundbytes that substantiate his narrative about your 'troubled past', I imagine it comes off as pretty fucking obnoxious

i don't fucking care. why do we give a fuck what pisses rdj off? he's welcome to challenge the question or refuse to answer it, of course he has that right, but why do people like you come out of the woodwork to defend him like he's the fucking alpha in your pack and you want him to fuck your wife?

lol why are you so angry. I don't care whatsoever about robert downey junior, but I watched the interview and if I were in his shoes, was giving an interview to promote a movie I was in, and somebody asked me about my past (which for him is a hot button issue I guess, and was also a huge meme in the 90's), I would probably get weirded out/annoyed too. It's disingenuous journalism, and the motive is more than apparent. I don't know if him leaving is really justified, if it were me i'd probably just tell him to fuck off about unrelated shit

You're acting as if Krishnan isn't the biggest piece of pot-stirring scum in the journalist world

Based Duncan. Shame Warcraft didn't turn out so good.

he pussied out

>still judging your health by calories

Good capitalist sheep

What's going on here? Looks shady.

ALL

RDJ looks like such a weak faggot without the goatee

>shadman

>Charlie Rose
You just went full patrician

UNO

Sargon of Akkad?

i'm a major assbergers and can't into body language. And even I could tell he was uncomfortable

He's a handsome guy

He literally just did LtCorbis on his twitch last night.

The fuck is he thinking?

Well look who decided to show up. I say we call him a pussy.

>that "damage control"

wimp

Look up the Baited! podcast on youtube xxx

>give me links *insert crying emoji*
Get off your fucking grease arse and do it yourself before I swap your nails with your teeth

These, both involving Reza Aslan, immediately came to my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1cOnNrY5s
youtube.com/watch?v=G1QfgDkFR5E

PURGE ALL LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES

>before I swap your nails with your teeth

>before I swap your nails with your teeth

what did he mean by this?

shitskin reporter trying to become famos by not talking about a movie

You lads never heard about the old switch-aroo?!? Deary me *slaps his knee* you gotta be kidding me; you pull someones teeth out, yeah *I lean closer to my keyboard BUT NOT THE SCREEN* then you get those stinky nails out, toes and fingers, maybe wash them. Then flip them xxx easy