Uh guys... somebody get Ezra on the phone like now...

uh guys... somebody get Ezra on the phone like now. just found out they're working on projects together and that they're good friends what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was just a shitty shirt, calm down

Can't wait for this fuck to get dropped from his label

>caring abt Bones

lol what is this 2015.

I thought MDE got banned

>caring about both of those hasbeens
i feel sorry for you kid

I know it's literally 2017 rn (right now) but musicians collaborating with fascists is never cool

>that weakass bait
MODS MODS MODS
UNDERAGE ALERT

hehe ;)

wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't bait, any mention of sam hyde and mde really triggers Sup Forums for some reason

>t. soybois

Chad bone structure v nice

oh a white male and a fascist collaborating to destroy black culture what a surprise

>twitter screencap from months ago
>twitter screencap thread
>shit hyde shit

hopefully that next rock you smoke is your last

shit hyde more like slumpf hyde

daaaamn...

cuz it ain't music

>your political view must be equal to mine or else your unrelated music isn't allowed to exist

Why do people think this. If literally hitler dropped a sick album in 1940 I'd listen to it

nah even if someone uses a sam hyde reaction image in a post about music there has to be some arsehurt nu-males that complains about him

bcuz world peace was bad

For soys, yes.

>meme insults is all they have left to defend it

the absolute STATE of amerilard "comedy" and "humour"

what made it good.

Skits were funny and clever. Sometimes an ironic jab against real things.

Bones is maybe the only """"celebrity"""" that could make Sam look relevant

it was subversive, angry and poignant, and that's coming from someone who thinks sam's baby politics are completely naive.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

worst part was the live music. The only 2 good tv shows of the past year were ruined by shoehorned live music.

post more alt right core for us music savvy alt righters

This. Can we stop pretending that a fascist "comedian" can be socially acceptable? This shit is not ok

>Bones
>Chad bone structure
This is what soyboys actually believe

just watch Wonder SHowzen lmao

naw but imo i'd agree that mde had heart before all the alt right shit. now i find it obnoxious, and that's not my disagreeing with the message, i just don't find what they put out interesting anymore.

some of the stuff onCharl's end is good.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

thats sad

can you enjoy MDE without being a righty? i like their stuff

>76503771
You're failing at getting (you)'s. Try next time soyboi.

ya why not. you shouldn't feel the need to limit what you enjoy, you can't really decide it.

What's sad about being a counter culture against PC shit? Might as well think the lefty punk shit we're sad(which desu were quite sad)

ur a closeted righty then

everyone is baiting eachother ITT

Reminder that bronies are a counter culture too

yes you faggot most of their shit's got nothing to do with politics Sup Forums faggots just jumped onboard with them the last few years when sam namedropped moonman and david duke on tv and then started pandering to them on twitter after the bs with adult swim went down. 2012 era sam hyde when he was living with his mom is great

what the fuck is this new meme of not knowing how to quote posts properly

what shit-show of a boat did you just fall off of

no you cannot you want to gas jewish children and other minorities for no reason automatically by proxy

damn you sam, bones sucks

(((you)))

if u want to be counter culture read novatore.

hell yeah lmao

TRUTH

>no reason
top kek

>antifa
Nice bait, made me Google.

I like PFFR more than MDE but Wonder Showzen is totally aimless artless trash next to world peace. On top of that Showzen is way less PC than WP.

Yes

he should move back in with his mom

You mean you don't want his meme shirt from 2012?

Just sent this email

Thoughts?

Novatore was way more counter culture than any stupid alt right meme shit. he had a stand off with cops in front of his wife and son where he threw grenades at them. stay cucked ideologically bitch.

imo MDE and WP is way more aimless than Wonder Showzen. also Wonder Showzen is proof you can be "anti-pc" without devolving into reactionary trash.

lol leskeddit.

Literally get raped you fucking piece of cowshit. I won't let Sup Forums ruin anymore shit for as long as I live.

It's not like p4k would fall for something this obv- oh wait no it's pitchfork, they are that stupid

reminder that pepe happened because some troll sent bad evidence to the adl.

thiskillstheleftist

You're romanticizing wonder showzen

>Sketch comedy show
>Not funny
Just confirming stereotypes.

Absolutely beautiful. MDE never dies.

hmm maybe, i should rewatch it again.

the other PFFR shit is great tho. Final Flesh is legit one of the funniest thing's i've ever seen.

this but unironically

Yeah I don’t know who hyde is, seems like an icon of sorts for edgy teens but I’m probably wrong

I'm going to send one when I get home for maximum lolz. The more the merrier.
>Rapper Bones Under Fire for Working with Known Alt-Right "Comedian" This Not Ok. Click Now Please

Charls is pretty much a cult leader now. Bombstrap is interesting but I think a lot of it goes over my head.

BASED AS FUCK

Sam's twitter got suspended, they're only going to see Bones' tweets.

shitty kaufman wannabe who started pandering to Sup Forumsddit after his shite show got canned on adult swim

>ruin more shit
How does sending faux concern emails to p4k baiting them into writing a hit piece, making them look like retards, ruin it? It's rather funny my guy

Yeah, I mean, it's great, but I watched it all again recently and a lot of what's easy to recall as cometary is HAHA KIKES XDXD. I'm sure PFFR have a lot more going on upstairs than MDE but not when they were making Showzen. If MDE survive their altright phase I think they probably have an Xavier in them is I guess what I'm saying
And yeah FF is amazing

Is bones even relevant enough for them to report it?

Why was he suspended?

youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I

Let me know when Eric Andre or Tim Heidecker make something on this level.

ya word i get that. i really do hope MDE gets out of the crypto nazi posturing shit cuz i really really do like some of their older videos.

also i feel like Bones is big enough. he was really popular on indie blogs a year or two ago and is even on an A$AP Rocky album.

pepe

>Why was he suspended?
Think about it.

t. kike rap enthusiast

The goyim knew and they had to shut him down?

I'm just curious if he did something other than have the wrong opinions

His presence on twitter could've led to anudda shoah

No matter how the history is written, Lena provoked him and I watched her do it

This is probably bait but just in case you're fucking braindead, it's so the person doesn't get a (You) like I'm giving you now

thank you my brother. good to see there are still some good people out there. bigotry and racism have no place in our society, period

Delete this

>2017
>not separating an artist's personal views from the quality of their work