If Heat is GTA V

if Heat is GTA V
and Scarface is GTA Vice City
what is GTA San Andreas?

fuck you mod for deleting my movie thread. movies are also "films"

GTA V > GTA IV

Like it's unreal playing them both one after the other. But dumb nostalgia faggatrons be like "b-but brucie and little jacob" literally kill yourselves

boyz in the hood
duh
what r u 12 mate?

Training Day + boyz in the hood

What's GTA 4?

Vice City wasn't garbage though.

Boyz n The Hood

Even a few pedestrians dress like Trey or whatever Cuba Gooding was called

i feel bad for people that had GTA IV as their first GTA.
Such a dull and bland follow up in the series.

is it boys in the hood or boys and the hood?

What GTA 3 is?

San Andreas is nothing like boyz in the hood except that they both feature black people.

Y'all seem to be forgetting Menace 2 Society

The Sopranos?

Tower Heist
it's not good but my mom likes it

Boysenberry N'da Hoods -- that's the timeline I live in, anyway.

Friday

Was there any Val Kilmer more Val Kilmer-er than Heat? What a cutie. I couldn't even get mad at my daughter having a crush on him.

A mixture of Boys In the Hood & Menace to Society. Maybe throw in a little Juice as well.

Boyz n tha hood
Juice
New jack City
Don't be a menace

Straight Outta Compton + Boyz n the Hood

>3 hour movie
more like luke warm
cut out the entire "de niro falls in love with a girl he meets on accident in one night" plot and you're down to 2 hours 30 minutes, more manageable.
oh, you want to KEEp that? well get rid of the fucking val kilmer d plot then

Some shitty mafia TV movie

What was the purpose of him having a relationship with that woman?

It could've made some sense if she was a plant to try and find out their plans, but I don't recall it fleshing out De Niro's character more or adding to the plot significantly.

>Hates heat

Why the fuck do you even watch cinema then I don't understand

>>Sup Forums children

training day ?

All it showed was at the end he told the truth, he was willing to drop everything in 30 seconds.
he hesitated too long I think, didn't count it, but she did at least come second to himself, and that's all I wanted in a movie.

GTA IV story >>> GTA V story

This, but otherwise GTA V is superior in every possible respect, though I think I prefer the shooting in GTA IV, (if only because of Euphoria which was removed to immensely improve the graphics), and I prefer the city to the sprawling landscape that is LA.

The Wire or Departed