Italians

>Italians
>White

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xe9sgt0PSt6cUQ3cYp14foBoaVGsOKZBmmHJoKz0HB0/edit#gid=1800275085
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965
quora.com/What-was-the-capital-of-the-Roman-empire-and-why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odoacer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find i5 funny how Italians desperately fight to be called white considering that this term was used as a way for anglos to distance themselves from non-europeans but also south europeans. Italians got lynched in the USA for being non-white ,luigi. Same applies to the irish

>African admixture in France is between 0.5-1
LOL NO

not really, americans used the term white to refer to themselves since they couldn't use the term "european"

>since they couldn't use the term "european"
I think it was used more to refer specifically to North-West Europeans, since White Americans are mostly from the British Isles and Germany. But nowadays it seems to be more just a synonym for "European", at least if the internet is any indication.

>#better_than_white

>tfw we put our seeds and make Finland our slaves for 600 years

better than slavshits

Better at what? Being mutts?

>76504420
Wrong, I1 Paleo-Europeans are natives that got raped by R1 Indo-Europeans and N1 Uralics.

tfw dumb swedish 1900s race theorists decided to indentify scandis with the I1 not realizing they'd be paving their future in being the biggest cuck genetic residue in europe

I wouldn't call it a "cuck".
l1 dominates among Germanic populations, it was pretty much their trademark, exported from Scotland to Persia, by Germanics and later by Vikings.

Indo-Europeans were the elite at first, but became pretty much genetically overthrown by "one" successful male that survived bottleneck and learned of their ways.
Continental Germanics(Hallstatt) were mostly R1b, Nordic Germanics(Early Nordic Bronze Age) R1a and l1.
Ancient Germania was l1 dominated.

What does it say? l1 won in the end.

I1 didn't win, otherwise it wouldn't have succumbed to Indo-Europeans and every other people it ever came in contact with.

>l1 dominates among Germanic populations
What the fuck? Not even in Sweden is it the overwhelming majority, peaking at a mere 40%.

well greek/balkan/italian haplogroups are the roman haplogroups

africans were roman emperors n shieeet after all

Having blonde hair and blue eyes isn't a strictly Germanic trait.

This, Scandinavian I2 and and any haplogroups brought by farmers are the true cucks.

How can I1 be cucked if they weren't even in Sweden until the Indo-European period?

Dominate might've been a stretch, but they're a significant part and a trademark of Germanic expansions. If they were "cucks" - they wouldn't make up even 12% of population.
Romans were R1b originally.

romans were samartian

>Romans were R1b originally.
WE

Paleo-European damage control, it had still been in Europe for thousands of years (even if it hadn't been in Sweden, which there is no conclusive proof of) and got cucked by invaders.

You still are. R1b is the largest haplogroup in all of Italy and the Romans were originally R1b Italic Indo-Europeans.

We consider ourselves the masterrace. Whether you want to call us "white" or something else is irrelevant to us, as long as you acknowledge the plain truth that you are inferior to us

>Paleo-European

They also didn't invent shit. They were abo tier until neolithic farmers from the Middle East taught them how to crop instead of living like chimpanzees.

yeah, I was making fun of him for his implicit point that we somehow got blacked and are not the original inhabitants of the peninsula. DNA tests on people from Pompei say we're pretty much the same people

Ah I see, my mistake

Everyone in Europe was raped by some invaders at some point. Entire Europe is a genetic cocktail.
Actually l1's are considered to be autochtones to North Germany, Denmark and South Sweden.
>They also didn't invent shit. They were abo tier until neolithic farmers from the Middle East taught them how to crop instead of living like chimpanzees.
I guess you never heard of Battle of Tollense River, where Pre-Germanic ancestors of Scandinavians faced Corded Ware Indo-European invaders.
They lost, but gave resistance, since Y-DNA of Corded Ware people killed in battle were found.

Everyone was dominated by IE. They were simply superior.

>Actually l1's are considered to be autochtones to North Germany, Denmark and South Sweden
True, but it's only "considered" at this point. So far only I2 has been found in Scandinavia prior to the Bronze Age, and I1 only from the Bronze Age onward. Also as far as I'm aware it's usually considered to be from Jutland and Nothern Germany and not Sweden proper, but I could be wrong.

>1250 B.C.E.

Farmers arrived to Europe at least 6 thousands before that battle. Northern Eurocucks were already taught how to farm by neolithic farmers. That battle was from the bronze age.

>where Pre-Germanic ancestors of Scandinavians faced Corded Ware Indo-European invaders.
What does that have to do with them having lived like chimpanzees prior to interaction with farmers and Indo-Europeans?

The funny thing is that paleo-europeans were dark skinned and had brown eyes. Dunno why that pole is defending them.

>The funny thing is that paleo-europeans were dark skinned and had brown eyes. Dunno why that pole is defending them.
wrong, dark skinned and LIGHT eyes.

>Battle of Tollense River
Isn't it speculated that this was an inter-tribal conflict between Corded Ware peoples as opposed to a conflict with non-Indo-Europeans? Either way your point is still right, though - Indo-Europeans dominated everyone, including the farmers who he claims to be "superior".

Also after the spread of farming to Europe, northern Europe largely retained its hunter-gatherer nature and the """"superior"""" farmers couldn't make it into north-east Europe. Furthermore, farming cultures in Europe over time became more genetically similar to the hunter-gatherers, meaning that they were getting PALEO'D.

Nope, only Paleo-Europeans in Southern Europe and parts of Western Europe were dark skinned. Hunter gatherers in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe were relatively light skinned and fair-haired.

>dark skinned and LIGHT eyes.

That was a mesolithic guy found in Spain, not paleolithic.

ITT butthurt pole who bashes meds just because he looks like the cool kids

Also his haploshit was C

Not really. Depends from what part of Europe.
Generally the ones that came with contact with Corded Ware had bright eyes already.
Blonde hair was spread by Northern Yamna aka Corded Ware though.
Neolithic Farmers aka Southern Yamna were just as dark as Old Europeans because of the mixing with South European populations, but carried red-hair and some of them blonde because of years of mixing between both parts of Yamna cultures.
>Isn't it speculated that this was an inter-tribal conflict between Corded Ware peoples as opposed to a conflict with non-Indo-Europeans?
Might be. Or even between Nordic Bronze Age and Elp Culture, deriving from Hallstatt and Tumuls aka Continental Germanics.
But no R1b was found as far as I know.
And yet somehow those monkeys after acquiring the knowledge became the unstoppable force.
Did you just assume my ethnicity?

Is there any place to see the data of old European specimens compiled?

sorry senpai this is the balkans pc stuff dont exist over here

C was the true european haplogroup, rest are subhuman invaders

HOL' UP

Dunno, there are many haploautists around, they should help.

>unstoppable force

What force would be that? Whites are a bunch of cucks that are commiting autogenocide by miscegenation, just like neanderthals did.

The more we abandon our Indo-European-derived values, the more cucked we become... Really makes you think.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html

Ancient Uralics sure loved Aryan pussy.

MAMMOTH'D

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but this shows the skin pigmentation of various populations dating back to the Paleolithic

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xe9sgt0PSt6cUQ3cYp14foBoaVGsOKZBmmHJoKz0HB0/edit#gid=1800275085

I'd hardly call sacking capital of Rome three times being "cucks". That's not really an argument.
Germanics went toe to toe with Romans in terms of technology. Late, but still, they managed to overthrow the eternal hegemon. Collective that constantly expanded throughout the ages. Vikings were also years above rest of European folk.
And even today, Germanic countries are the wealthiest and most advanced.

And don't bring the whole "le cuckold" meme shite, because it was foced upon them. They got simply indoctrinated.
I don't really trust that map. Probably made by some stormie.

Here's a scientific data collected by anthropologists. Majority of Poles are fair eyed (fair means blue, green, grey and everything in between) and fair haired (from light blonde to light brown).

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965

>I'd hardly call sacking capital of Rome three times being "cucks". That's not really an argument.
no.
>Germanics went toe to toe with Romans in terms of technology.
no.
>Late, but still, they managed to overthrow the eternal hegemon.
no.
>Collective that constantly expanded throughout the ages.
no.
>Vikings were also years above rest of European folk.
no.
>And even today, Germanic countries are the wealthiest and most advanced.
no.
>And don't bring the whole "le cuckold" meme shite, because it was foced upon them. They got simply indoctrinated
memes.

go back to school, you need it.

Severe lack of arguments

see this:

>eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html

Basically, the article broadly supports the findings of Mathieson et al. 2017, pointing out that WHG were likely blue eyed, dark haired and dark skinned, while EHG probably had variable eye coloring, but lighter hair and skin than WHG. I suppose what this implies is that the blue eyed blond phenotype most common today amongst Northern Europeans, like the Polish Danish tennis player below (picture courtesy of Wikipedia), is a relatively recent, perhaps post-Mesolithic, phenomenon.

Basically, the article broadly supports the findings of Mathieson et al. 2017, pointing out that WHG were likely blue eyed, dark haired and dark skinned, while EHG probably had variable eye coloring, but lighter hair and skin than WHG. I suppose what this implies is that the blue eyed blond phenotype most common today amongst Northern Europeans, like the Polish Danish tennis player below (picture courtesy of Wikipedia), is a relatively recent, perhaps post-Mesolithic, phenomenon.

>What I don't get is why the Early Bronze Age Yamnaya people of the Pontic-Caspian Steppe were apparently so dark haired despite their extreme level of ANE ancestry and relatively close genetic relationship to modern-day Northern Europeans? On the other hand, the Middle Bronze Age people of the Kazakh Steppe and South Siberia, who were largely derived from Yamnaya or a closely related group from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe, were probably often blue eyed and blond haired (see here). It's unlikely that natural selection alone could have lightened up the steppe people in such a relatively short time. Or is it?
The author doesn't take into consideration that Andronovo derived from Northern Yamna(R1a) that were already blonde-haired mostly. Maybe dirty-blonde, but still blonde.
"No" isn't an argument.

Germanics got their tech from facing Romans countless times, they simply assimilated to the harsh environment and warfare. They might've been less civilized than Romans and that's a fact, but they quickly filled the gap by pushing forward unlike Romans and Greeks that stagnated because of wealth and "degeneracy" if I may use this word.

meant for

I know you didn't mean to reply to me but I will add that it's incredibly stupid to assume that ANE = blonde hair. ANE peaks in native South Americans, lmao. Blonde hair is something that can be positively selected for, and its frequency in genetically similar populations can change significantly when said populations are separated for thousands of years, as was the case with ANE.

>unlike Romans and Greeks that stagnated because of wealth and "degeneracy"
>Let me tell you about your country

>requires arguments

alright buffoons.
quora.com/What-was-the-capital-of-the-Roman-empire-and-why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odoacer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

most of those should be common knowledge.

>Northern Yamna(R1a)
this is also wrong.

>They might've been less civilized than Romans and that's a fact, but they quickly filled the gap by pushing forward unlike Romans and Greeks that stagnated because of wealth and "degeneracy" if I may use this word.
oh I didn't even see this. Memes.

>wiki links are arguments
Deny that Germanics sacked Rome three times.
Go on.
>this is also wrong.
[Citation needed]
Once again, no arguments.

that's not what you argued about.
There's no need for arguments when you have facts.

nice data, thanks.

I would like to see compared to current populations, but I find it curious to note that the blue-eyed gene drops dramatically in the Neolithic, extinguishing itself from some areas and resurfacing later, although the more southern areas with more Neolithic predominance did not recover.

I also made the effort to order the links for every thing I've noted wrong. If you had even the lightest grasp of history you wouldn't even need to open the links to understand how wrong you were.

I'm wrong about Germanics sacking decadent Rome and getting their technological boost from remains of it?

Sure I am. Links from wiki prove me wrong.

any italian even cares about being white? never heard one saying so, we are way better than whites

Yeah, it's pretty weird. What I find especially interesting is how the Middle East used to be both fairer and more blue-eyed than Europe, but during the Neolithic became much darker and even more so today. Maybe we just need more samples, but who knows.

literally all the people I know carry prints of haplogroup maps in case anyone tries to claim we aren't white.

again, not what you argued. Do you lack in short term memory?

white-not white is part of the american discourse, nobody in europe actually cares except autists.
But hey, with all the illegal immigrations we are receiving we may end up as USA-lite soon

>>Italians
>>White
In my country people with such skin color consideres 'black'

where can i find some copies? i wanna be ready for race war
it's funny that in theory not noticing all those colour shades makes up so progressive

B

>Continental Germanics
No such thing. Hallstatt culture was Celtic.

>Ancient Germania was l1 dominated
Source

Mmm no, that battle happened well after Corded ware was established in Central Europe

No, theyw ere not simply superior

Proto Indoeuros brought the plague with them for the first time, it's been established recently that the plague was first observed in Yamnaya skeletons

Besides the non IE areas were the most advanced in Europe as you can see in pic related

>No, theyw ere not simply superior
Then why does all of Europe bar Basque Country, Hungary, Finland and Estonia speak Indo-European languages? Why are Indo-European haplogroups dominant in all European countries bar north-east and south-east Europe? Why were all pre-Indo-European cultures destroyed or assimilated?

You can thank Indo-Europeans for ancient Rome by the way

I'm reading your nonsensical posts and I can only conclude that you have no idea what you are talking about.

>Battle of Tollense River, where Pre-Germanic ancestors of Scandinavians faced Corded Ware Indo-European invaders

>Neolithic Farmers aka Southern Yamna

LOL

>Then why does all of Europe bar Basque Country, Hungary, Finland and Estonia speak Indo-European languages?

Because the plague they brought illed off most of the Pre IE people in Central Europe and the British isles, technologically speaking Pre IE people were superior, they were the first to smelt copper along with Near Easterners, they were among the first to build cities and monumental buildings, Proto IEs replaced them in central/northen Europe because of the plague, not because of superior technology.

Pre IE civilizations survived well into the iron age: Iberians, Tartessians, Sards and Etruscans and they occupied most of South Europe, they only begin to speak Latin because the Romans (who would've been nothing without the Etruscans) conquered them.

But the Romans were genetically much closer to Neolithic Europeans than to Yamnaya, they only spoke a IE language because in the late bronze age some Proto Italic migrants mixed with the natives in the sparsely populated regions along the Apennines, while the most fertile areas of Central Italy were Etruscan

How do I refer to an Italian? Afro-european?

hahah good joke, which one of your five hands should I shake atom baby?

why are you struggling so hard? he's poland lol
mamma mia spaghetti pizza aperitivo!

How do I refer to a Belarusian? Russian?

Ironically the first time the word white was used for a racial classification was by a spanish monk in America. He used it to distinguish between the indians (brown/marrón), sun-saharans (black/negro) and europeans (white/blanco). The problem is that in english and other germanic languages, white means northern european while in spanish for example it's just a a synonymous for european despite your skin tone, eye color, mother language or haplogroup.

He's not me
Didn't the indo europeans probably conquered the vinca culture with violence, at least considering the change in sepulchra after the supposed contact between cultures?

>Didn't the indo europeans probably conquered the vinca culture with violence

Not really, there was a climate change, not a violent conquest

sounds a lot like weaponized autism. i love spain anyway

Heh you're right, I actually meant the cucuteni-trypillian

Blondcucks aren't Indo-Europeans but Pre Indoeuropeans (I1 + I2)

Way to push words into my mouth, genius.

Indo-Europeans hijacked Etruscan civilization in the Italian peninsula, and the Indus Valley civilization in India. Really compels you to ponder.

And what wonders did ancient Finnics bring?

And FYI I meant Anatolian Farmer.

If you weren't such a crybaby you would correct me instead of calling out everything as false.

He used it casually to preach among the indians telling them that Jesus's message was for everybody.

Also various others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization

Isn't Spain where "blue-blood" comes from?

And greeks were civilized by the minoans.

Yeah, from the 9th century, when the christians were struggling against the muslims.

Greeks were and still are the only civilized people of that indo gypsy group

>Way to push words into my mouth, genius
I just quoted what you said?

>And FYI I meant Anatolian Farmer
The point is Yamnaya has nothing to do with Anatolian Farmers

>DNA from teeth suggests some warriors are related to modern southern Europeans and others to people living in modern-day Poland and Scandinavia. “This is not a bunch of local idiots,” says University of Mainz geneticist Joachim Burger. “It’s a highly diverse population.”
How were they not ancestors of Germanics and connected to Corded Ware?

>The point is Yamnaya has nothing to do with Anatolian Farmers
How so? Yamnaya was rich in R1b.

Sumer

kek, you never disappoints

prove me wrong you spanish subhuman