See what you people have done!

>Dr. Bob Hughes said that he was catching up with a fellow administrator at a local Starbucks when he felt liquid on his right hand that later turned out to be spit from a man who called his friend a "f*cking n*gger bitch."

>“That’s right, f*cking n*gger bitch," Hughes recalled the man repeating before walking out the door.

crooksandliars.com/2016/06/trumps-america-starbucks-customers-sat?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

This is the new normal. This is Trump's America. This is what you have wrought.

Are you happy now?

>crooksandliars

Oh yeah this story can be trusted.

>Are you happy now?
no
insults do next to nothing. actual action needs to be taken against the fucking nigger bitches of the world

>Are you happy now?

Yes :D

Would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me...
I'd fuck me so hard...

Btw
>respecting niggers
Kek

Turks did nothing wrong.

you need to go back ahmed

>“That’s right, f*cking n*gger bitch," Hughes recalled the man repeating before walking out the door.
KEK. My bullshit meter is off the charts.
Who tf even uses the name "nigger bitch" as an insult?
If he said "black bitch" I'd believe him, but "nigger bitch" sounds like he just sat there staring at his word-processor trying to pick a misogynist-racist word to assign the stereotypical white "racist" antagonist for his story.

>he thinks that I care about people who died 100 years ago

Video or it didn't happen.

>implying Trump doesn't attract the lowest common denominators

Well actually, he...

>looks at the flag

Whoops, almost replied to that one seriously, ha! :^)

It's okay, nobody takes Americans seriously anyway.

I'll take Things that Didn't Happen, Alex for $200.

Just another hoax perpetuated by a movement shrouded in lies.

no

no one made these lunatics do anything

they choose to act this way
that person is responsible for his own actions, as am i for mine, and likewise each of us for our own

I hate to break it to you, abo, but you're talking about OUR presidential election.

No one even knows about your politics because no one gives a shit about your shitty prison colony.

yes

Someone's butthurt.

>prison colony
You guys are one - considering your jails are overfilled.

nice fanfic

Not really, that's just our way of reinstating slavery of blacks again. We have for-profit prisons where we force blacks to work for almost nothing, like 50 cents a day or some shit.

You're a LITERAL prison colony. Try again, abo.

Yeah that totally happened.

I realise it's a difficult thing to grasp but Trump supporters being physically attacked by violent mobs (you know, the shit there's huge amounts of video evidence of as it's now a permanent factor in this election) is reality while the fantasies of persecution and racism which are dreamt up in liberal minds and promptly posted to Tumblr and Twitter is not.

>Try again, abo.
Some butthurt. USA has more- prisoners than the entire population of Australian.
And still has crime problem.
And employs criminals in Wall Street.

That is got to hurt :')