Russia BTFO

rus.tvnet lv/novosti/obschjestvo/328568-iniciativa_snjesti_pamjatnik_osvoboditjeljam_sobrano_12_tis_podpisjey_sjeym_rassmotrit_zajavku

>We are about to demolish USSR monument
>10000 signatures have been collected so the proposal will be going to Latvian Parliment
>The propasal suggests making Russia pay for it.
>We have litterally nothing to loose as there are already sanctions vs our bussnessies curently
>This is currently the biggest USSR monument in Baltics

Get fucked Ivan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVr3-PjLfI
cehs.lv/myballs/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JGWw26c-Bw
youtu.be/rKpXqwE2rg8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Destroying a monument is the ultimate safe space cuckery.

They'll get rebuilt, with 21 century dates of liberation

Fuck don't ruin it, it's a beautiful piece of art. Move it someplace and sell it and it'll pay for itself.

>biggest moment

Fucking hell mate do something worthy of talking about. I've never even heard of your country.

>Destroying priceless works of art with significant cultural heritage attached to them because you're currently bum hurt at another country.

Your descendants will look back at your and shake their heads at your stupidity and pettiness.

You call this BTFO?
L O L
Putin and the government want to rename one of the bridges in Petersburg into "Kadyrov bridge"
Now this is BTFO

Why would they destroy a monument to a war they participated in? I could understand if it was a Lenin statue or something but not a war monument...

Big deal. Anyway we build new ones on your clay in the name of Putin. Butthurt belt shall be destroyed.

Putin wants a new Empire, he doesn't give a fuck about the USSR

They're literally stromfags there.

Aw, that's a nice statue tho. :(

That's ART.

>trying to destroy your history
gee it almost sounds like Germans and nazis

The article suggests that the original intent was to celebrate latvian victiory over Bermont not USSR. So the intent is to make a new monument to do just that. The project is already developed, so the place is still intended for celebration.

>pic related (sorry could not find bigger one.)

Don't compare vatniks and stormfronters, they are different
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVr3-PjLfI

Yea, 50 years of occupation where Christmas and every latvian symbolism does that to you.

still don't ruin it, just make the replacement, but move that one some place else.

is banned*

Once a Nazi always a Nazi.

Why? It is a symbol of USSR. A foregn contry that forcefully held the land for 50 years.

Destroying historical monuments because you disagree with the politics or history. That's what isis do. Muslim much?

I guess it is my own fault for not linking English article, but read this

it's worth a hell of a lot of money. If you're able to move it, you're able to sell it

>cehs.lv/myballs/

>BUT.. BUT.. WE WILL INAVDE AGAIN
BUTTHURT IS REAL KEK

Who would buy that peace of junk?

You're literally doing what ISIS did at Palmyra and the museum of Mosul.

Move it elsewhere so the past is not forgotten. Remembering the bad times is important.

A really bad move, honestly.

Good job. My soul longs for the day when their shit architecture and ultimately THEY are gone from our homelands.

Damn, look at that masculine aesthetic font. Not a single curved line. Carries over to the statue, all angular.

CCCP definitely knew about aesethetics at least.

Don't destroy it!

The problem is the very aggressive and slivsh-like celebrations that take place there on 9th of May. Noone would want that fucking peace of rock, because noone wants that near them.

Can't say I blame them.
The mentality of a lot of ex-soviets countries are "lets go back to how it was before"

>NATA hilp!!
>EU give money, we are in danger!!

ah latvia, never changes

>Noone would want that fucking peace of rock, because noone wants that near them.

Don't you have a National War Memorial?

Seems the perfect place to keep a historical artifact like this.

some rich Russian guy

Nop, don't have anything like that.

I really, fucking REALLY want war with you, fucking cucks. I will kill everyone in that country - men, women, children, everyone. I will make you hopelessly watch your family burn alive.

That monument is worth more than your country

Calm down savage

You probably need one then.

You basically have a public building/location that you fill with old military equipment and artifacts of significance that the public can browse.

It's probably where something like this belongs now.

>Implying we would not be the next after Ukrane if NATO was not here
>Implying you are not butblasted because we are protected

Maybe this makes you feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=0JGWw26c-Bw
(currently in a 2nd biggest city in Latvia, near your border)

So tell me, how exactly are you going to make us pay for it?

>Lenin create ALL baltic states.
>Balt monkeys try to be a BEST murican whore in univerce

Funny

I always knew our slavic brothers from Russia are peaceful and only want prosperity for the rest of us

Just how exactly are you going to do that?

So by the ruling of the our supreme court (Satversmes tiesa) some years ago ruled both 16th March and 9th May as the days, where govt is obligated to provide neccessary security for celebrations for the sake of freedom of speech. So no luck, I suppose.
Calm down. That latvian ain't indicative of who we are. Probably some 16yr old. No need for shit flinging.

We will bring in Trump for this task.

Removing the Lenin statues makes sense because they are ugly mass produced pieces of shit. The monument to be removed actually looks like work was put into it.

>We will bring Trump
>WE WILL

can only suck and little shitting

LOL

Damn, you know you are next on the chopping block for midget, right?

Plz no

Ej dirst. Vatņik jobanais.

Ivan. Calm down. By then your family will be nuclear ashes.

I don't even know where Latvia is located.

It's a WWII monument, not a 1945 USSR victory monument. It's also nice and tasteful and doesn't appear to have hammer and sickles everywhere. It just sounds butthurt as fuck tbf. If you want to give Russia the finger why not do something actually useful?

Destroying Monuments is just barbaric you fucks, just relocate it to a museum

Retarded butthurt fags lashing out at inanimate objects.
USSR is part of our history. The monuments should stay as a reminder of how fucking awful communism is and to honor the people who died because of it.

Just put a plaque on the statue so people can read why it's still there and what it means.

But Trump likes Putin.

this

How about a war where were on same sides again?

Trump likes our nationalism more.

>Euronews brainwashed nigger noise
tell me more

>nearly 50% of Riga's population are russians
>wants to demolish their monument in the said city
>another bone for the russian propaganda about oppressing the russians by ebil nazis
>stupidity on a criminal level

oh boy, dis gonna be good.

It means fucking this.
Celebrating occupation of Latvia and killing thousand of our people
By displacing this shit we could atleast honor those who died by regime

t. russian

reeeeeeee
youtu.be/rKpXqwE2rg8

It's literally the same as a memorial to celebrate the holocaust or Nazism (which is strictly forbidden by law).

No double standards please. It's a monument our invader raised to celebrate the genocide against our nations.

I don't know what slivsh means but I'm guessing you're talking about Ivans having big parties there each year. Removing the statue won't get them out of your country or stop them having big drunken celebration parties. I still think your just cutting off your nose to spite your face here.

Ja patīk mētāt pirkstus, stājies ZS un atbildi par savu basņu ar personīgo ādu. Bet nē, redz, tas ka vietējie krievi tur vienu dienu sanāk, tad nu ir jādemonstrē sava LPSR sociālista- kolektīvista domāsana un jāmēģina uzkāpt uz galvas cilvēkiem, kas tev nepatīk, tāpēc, ka sķietami mēs esam lielā brāļa (ES; NATO) aizsegā, toč tāpat kā visi tie Pugo, Vosi, Rudzutaki, Pelshes utt. Tiesa, laiki iet, bet daži letiņi nevar atkratīties no dzimtcilvēku skatījuma :DDD

>Lenin creat ALL baltic states
How about history lesson u dumbfuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states

If your artificial state was created by LENIN doesn't mean every other ex-USSR state was.
You are russian infested Polish-Lithuanian clay anyway.

Simply ban people from glorifying communists just like Germany has banned swastikas and ''nazi'' ideas.
I am sure the majority of slavs aren't stupid braindead communists.

Yeah so put a fucking plaque on it to make sure people know what happened.

Literally a nigger.

That has nothing to do with it you dumbass bogan. Imagine if the U.S. built a giant statue of an atomic bomb in the center of Hiroshima. Would you blame them for removing it? ISIS blows up historical structures because anything built by non-muslims is haram

I am polen but I hate cocksuckers like 90% /pol balts

What the fuck is this monument, Pavla Queen of Bacon?
Only a Slav would create something this ugly intentionally and display it in the public square..

It would be charitable to describe it as slightly less hideous than the "architecture" in the vicinity, which I am sure is typical Balkan schwarbage.

Where is this?

>burning a monument made of stone

It's just Communist ''art''. Not that different from those American feminists who paint with their period blood.
It's a global problem.

Russia is a nation of peace.

>Implaying russians can read latvian
>Implaying russians care about anything outside of vodka and yelling fashist.

They are not really like normal people.

This is actually pretty good idea. Maybe we can do it when the generations of politicians change and these spineless bitches are out of way.

That tire was the cherry on top

He's been around a few statue burnings, you can tell

>this triggers potatoe

>daži letiņi
Acīmredzot esi kreivs (labas lv val. zināsanas) Kas tev liek domāt, ka es neesmu jau Zemessardzē? Otrkārt mums nav nevienam jākāpj citiem uz galvas, mēs darām, ko mēs latviesi uzskatām par preizu un mums nav jādomā, ko teiks Vatņiki vai jābaidās no viņiem. Vienam piekrītu, ka nu jau ir par vēlu, to piminekli vajadzēja jau demontēt 90tajos. Tagad tas varētu tikai izcelt nevaijadzīgu ažiotāžu.

This so much.

>You are russian infested Polish-Lithuanian clay anyway.
BACK OFF!?!?

Gu suck on that Putin dick then?

>Trump likes our nationalism more.

Trump doesn't even know that it exists.

Are you really that retarded? Don't you remember the shitstorm in Tallinn when they wanted to relocate a similar monument several years ago? Not destroy it< only to relocate.

Your name is litterally White russian you fool, or Belorussija.

>anything built by non-muslims is haram

no it's just to piss off the west and they're doing a great job at it

Obviously.

So what? Why do we care for some occupants who are buttblasted, we can use our arrmy, remeber, this is not west, we are not supposted to be politically correct. Just want the next election where national forces go berserk and win by landslinde. It is the end for your shit.

>Implying you can do that in the EU
EU has laws protecting minorities. If you do that you get sanctioned to oblivion.

R A R E
A
R
E

>giant statue of an atomic bomb in the center of Hiroshima
I really see nothing wrong with that.
You don't have to destroy it. Simply rename it and re-purpose it to remember the people who died.

Maybe I've been too poor all my life, but I believe you don't simply throw shit out and demolish what you like when you can use it yourself.
If the enemy gives you a statue you use it for your own agenda.

ahhahahha butthurt belt still butthurt

I'm actually okay with this, but should be half and half.

>They demolished our monuments
>Now we'll demolish your fucking non-country
Top kek

There's no Nazi ww2 monuments in the Baltics, why should there be Soviet? Both are occupiers, both are evil