Post yfw Hillary becomes President

Post yfw Hillary becomes President

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465369287385.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465369287385.webm

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465369287385.webm

Fuck, she'll probably look like that in 8 years, only more lizard skin.

pic related: most of Sup Forums

In fact, this is what most of Sup Forums looks like just about every night from now through Hillary's 2nd term ... and then it will start all over again with President Warren.

16 years of salty, salty tears.

Sup Forums will never recover if hillary wins

they will be the laughing stock of every board, forever.

the US will be the laughing stock of every country

all anyone will ever need to do to win an argument with anyone from Sup Forums or anyone from the US is to post a picture of hillary

this is how the world works now. our belief that the worst is black skies and evil soldiers shooting at the innocent is stunted at the reality of what really happens. nothing is worse than spreading your ripe ol' butt cheeks willingly for your accepted mentally inferior overlords simply because it's a deep rooted fetish for intelligent creatures to submit themselves to lesser animals.

all is lost

THIS THIS THIS THIS

This bitch is gonna destroy Donald...thanks Sup Forums for fucking up another 4 years at least.

>liberlols reporting even this fucking morning on NPR that Trump said "all Mexicans are rapists"

I mean on the one hand, she's certainly got the establishment and MSM completely behind her, shilling for shillary.

That said, I also believe in how high the voter turnout has been for Trump compared to democrat turnout. I believe in how many people know what they're being told is bullshit, that they're being lied to, that they're being fucked over. That Hillary is a proven sociopathic liar and Trump is the most honest guy we've seen in politics in a long time.

So I mean, it depends whether you believe people are all going to listen to the MSM and follow it like sheep (like believing misrepresentations of Trump's positions, cherrypicking, red herrings, etc), or if people won't. I tend to believe the latter mostly because of the voter turnout during the primaries.

>muh voter turnout
>muh big conventions and rallies

Kek you do realize Shillbot just crushed Sanders who was experiencing exactly that, right fuckstick?

this is better famalam

>crushed

Lol... the democratic party is still in complete disarray. Bernouts are going to vote for Trump just to spite Shillary and honestly, Trump fits their beliefs far more than Hillary "I'm owned by goldman sachs and am an establishment puppet" Clinton.

Besides, the bitch is literally saying instead of a wall we should build a bridge between the U.S. and Mexico. Shit is fucked up, famalam.

God, she still looked ugly back in the 90s.

Who's the shorter woman?

Bill banged all of those other women for a reason.

>President Warren
AWWWW YESSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it was rare pepe way back then too

>implying they havent always been a laughing stock
how's your girlfriend doing? :^)

God bless America.

fuck you OP ~ Trump 2016

SAD!

Cant wait for next elections when she gets a second term.

we're the laughingstock either way but you'll never laugh too loud because we got all the guns and monster trucks

I'm just glad the meme candidacy is coming to an end.