ITT: Singers whose voice does not match their looks

ITT: Singers whose voice does not match their looks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSz3NfGL9c
docs.google.com/document/d/1GtIrROiM8pSV770KcbnacC0irpVTns405ILI5DDlmsk/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=_M9zO_i-mow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably tylo be chillin

Fucking lol'd

What kind of look do you think someone with Buddy's voice should have?

kek

i laugh every god damn time

A more attractive fellow. I'd assume Buddy would have a fast, quirky, wise-crack voice

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

just spit out my drink

he has a deeper voice than most black men

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSz3NfGL9c

MY SIDES

CHOOOO CHOOO!!!!!!!!

this is why i come to mu

DILLY DILLY

ahahahahahah holy shit

this is the greatest post of all time

include me on the r/Sup Forums screenshot

I don't use Sup Forums very much. Could somebody spoonfeed me and explain why this is funny?

BEST OF BEST OF!!!!!!

I thought he was black

It's just an old meme and everyone ITT is just being retarded.

hell yes my bitch this is that good shit

lmao forgot the pic

kekekek

its one of the best posts ever

>old meme
>from like 2 years ago only

made my fucking night

This but unironically

Wayyyy deeper than I thought

good

the coheed guy

fuckin kek

hahaha

god dammit lol

WEW

WOO HOO

docs.google.com/document/d/1GtIrROiM8pSV770KcbnacC0irpVTns405ILI5DDlmsk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Carlos Gardel

You spelt corpse wrong you fucking imbecile.

This is what the lead singer of R.E.M looks like present day. I could not imagine him singing everybody hurts in such a smooth voice. He looks like a raspy blues artist

wew

h

mark hollis

you've won the internets today sir. my wife's son

spit his soy frappuccino half way across the room

bump

>septum piercing
what i most like about the left in 2017 is that they UNIRONICALLY BRAND THEMSELVES AS BLIND SHEEPLE/HUMAN CATTLE VOLUNTARILY

fucking love this shit, the left is so fucking retarded. it's amazing to be alive in 2017, mainstream retardation has taken over

what's the exact nature of the meme. i think i missed a thread or something cause one day i just saw the phrase being spammed all over

It's archaic, you fucking imbecile.

your are archaic nigga

YES!!!!

i truly do not get it

this isn't funny

fuck off this was never funny

It's archaic for a reason.

Such a full beautiful voice

Triggered

Junior Brown is always the first person to come to my mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=_M9zO_i-mow

Thats exactly how buddy holly sounds, a smile with thick glasses and those pearly whites

But that's exactly how I imagined this guy sounding

keylogger, do not click

He sounds EXACTLY like he looks. So does Dsle Watson. And Jim Heath from Reverend Horton Heat.

yeah probably

Sup Forums is the worst fucking board

lol

This

**i move away from the mic to breathe in

upboated xD