Can I get a 3x3 thread?

Can I get a 3x3 thread?

troll post

pleb

maybe

what is bottom middle looks comfy womfy

The red spectacles

whoa ive never heard of that one
what is it about or what do u like about it?

5/9

NHK is elder god patrician tier

answer u bigot

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back reborn baby

looking good babe

gueros sucked

fuck off burger

4/9

9/9

titles? :)

O ultimo mergulho, akran, mysterious skin
Himmel und erde, High wall, the death of Maria malibran
Komitas, orgullo, the antiquites of Rome

Titles for your chart?

ty I should really get around to watching akran

don giovanni (1971), moses und aron, magino village a tale
throw away your books rally in the streets, quick billy, topos
oh, uomo!, parsifal, imburnal

Oh no problem, very interesting choices and incredible stills you chose.
Oh Uomo! Is one of my favorite documentaries and certainly the best from those two. (Uomono, Anni, Vita is notable too)
I'll check out the ones I haven't seen.

U seen fantastic beasts yet?

I couldn't reply to you last time, no I haven't seeing it on Wednesday probably

oh ok, i didn't like it :/

nice, it's on yt! think i'll put it on while im drawing or reading or something. I watched almost all their films but not this one, prigionieri della guerra was my other favorite

is prigionieri della guerra the one in your chart?

I like Yates but I know I'm not going to like it more than any Potter, it's just not possible.

What's the name of the alien movie in the middle?

oops, yes it is

where did u see the Ogawa film?

sorry got the stills randomly and stuff got confusing, it's supposed to be a japanese village, I don't think magino village has ever surfaced

no worries, I see A Japanese Village is only available on VHS quality, shame about that...
still, might give it a watch today, and hopefully others from your grid too, maybe Don Giovanni cause it's short and his Salome was pretty interesting.
also, you say you draw? that's cool

hmm i'm not a big HP fan myself so maybe that affected my enjoyment of it, idk.

it's not a big deal, him films aren't (for the most part) very visual anyways. You should, I never imagined a documentary about growing rice could be so entertaining.
I really liked Don Giovanni for its experimentation, the way the camera moves to directly reflect what's going on in the scene, or certain moods, is very unique I thought.

yea but I'm just a dilettante, my inspiration is Rembrandt and my drawings are merely doodles compare to his

Any recs for a kung fu fan here?

by the way you describe what you liked about don giovanni, I think you'd enjoy Behindert and Dyn Amo, if you haven't seen those already.
Oh and Eika Katappa.

wish you much luck on your drawings, i gave up on it some time ago, kinda regret that i didnt kept practicing

Could be i personally dont care about it being in america and im even american

Does anyone have the buffalo 66 3x3?

I watched both but desu I don't remember them really well. I remember Dyn amo more but I remember it being too long for my liking, after the first hour of the same I simply got bored, not to say it was bad.
But I'm not sure what you mean with the camera movement, I'll make you an example from Don Giovanni: there is a part where he wants to fuck the girl but he's conflicted so the camera moves exaggeratedly back and forth with him to very literally represent his desire and his reluctance,from what I remember Dworkin's films are not so focused on camera movement, or at least it's much more random and not so literal or am I remembering it wrong/didn't get it?

ty user, best of luck to you also with whatever you like to do

Well at times the camera movement in Dyn Amo became kinda voyeuristic and invasive, which adds to the somewhat claustrophobic and anti sensual tone of the film, at least that's some of what i got.
and in behindert, just how meticulously it stares at gazes (happens in dyn amo too), exploring every part of it till all the feeling is absorbed by the viewer.

May be true that his films aren't so focused on camera movement, thats just what i got.
interesting to see your perspective, thanks for the contribution and in no way i think you didn't get it, as i can totally understand what you got from both films.

thank you too!

wasn't much of an issue for me, but for example the uk cold setting in the third one definitely adds to the chillness and just how comfy it feels, and it kinda lacked this in fantastic beasts, but still, hope you can make the most of your viewing and that you enjoy something of it

2/5 2001 is great but Holy mountain was to much for me

hey u seem like u know bout kung fu help this guy out

Why shirley

Old Hong Kong:
Five Deadly Venoms
36 chambers of Shaolin
Death Duel
Five Finger of Death
Five Elements Ninja (China traditionally counts 5 elements, that's why everything is 5)
Masked Avengers
Crippled Avengers
Kid with the Golden Arms

Bruce Lee:
Enter the Dragon
Way of the Dragon
Fists of Fury

Modern:
Flying Daggers, Crouching Tiger, Hero
Ip Man 1
Seven Swords
Iron Monkey (not a personal favorite, but lots of people seems to like it)

Not chinese or technically Kung-fu:
Ong Bak 1 and 2
The Raid 1 and 2
The Protector

Wuxia:
Red Cliff 1 and 2
Curse of the Golden flower

third mid?

on the silver globe. i think

Yea. on the silver globe