youtu.be/4OBKx6w1ixc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sophie

JANNNYYYYYYYYYY

milfs love me but I'm not attracted to them at all

just took an absolutely mank beer shite and now feel like I've been reborn

Like i say, BLACKED

Only mental midgets will scroll past this post without dropping it a (You).

TOILET BOG FART THE FARTY-THICCth POORESIDENT OF THE POONITED SHARTS OF ARSEMERICA

How do you get rid of back acne?

I've been blessed with never having acne on my face, but in exchange I've had awful back acne since a teen. Seems to breakout if I sweat, but is there some preventative measure I can do? Can't help sweating desu

Can you post a pic of a recent milf that is into you?

stop

Business idea: take up smoking at work so i actually get the amount of breaks that my contract states i should

Smoke blu cigs, lads

just so you're aware lads

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!

Based DUP forced the Tories to drop their shite policies

business idea: quit smoking and invest the proceeds in arsecoins

WASH AND SCRUB
OR ACNE CREAM

The south? More like inferior Ireland haha

>8 years of lefties making fart jokes about trump

ah fuck

Love DUP girls

That (pet) part better not be what I think it is

>8

take a vape pen with nicotine free e liquid. my mate at work literally did this to get breaks, and no one could really say anything.

wouldn't washing and scrubbing make it even worse, since it just causes the spots to open?

*æternal*
>New Worlders into Holy Bible

Not supposed to do it but It does work for me

>protestant """"girls""""

So they finally found that magic money tree huh

drumpf will most certainly be reelected

the democrats are in shambles
hillary owns the party and she's the embodiment of corruption
trump's approval rating is skyrocketing

the only thing is he's old as dirt and may not want to run for reelection

*doesn't shower for a week*
*puts on some deodorant*

ready to go lads haha

do this all the time la'

started smoking to fit in my co-workers. was this a bad idea, lads?

If you look close at sophie, her mouth is wider than usual. You know why? It'cause of the BBC AKA BLACKED

>ONE
>BILLION
>POUNDS
So much for being fiscal conservatives if theyre going to blow that much just on a crummy bribe

Not looking good for Brexit if a bunch of idiot paddies can extort a cool billion quid from our government negotiators

don't forget your morning bulb of garlic

>Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary
BUT WHAT ABOUT BEN GARZEY????????

>trump's approval rating is skyrocketing
Really?

literally have no reason to live lads, no passion, no hobbies, no friends, no social life, can't even get the most basic of basic wagie jobs, so I can't even be that guy who lives at work

Where the fuck did i go so wrong

Ain't it your birthday today?

same

>Surveillance CameraMan Australia
youtu.be/4OBKx6w1ixc

ah yes, the so-called "teenage boys' shower" a.k.a. "the horny Lynx™ wash".

>trumps approval rating is skyrocketing
Hmmmmm.

You dun goofed. Stop smoking

is that the final divorce bill? it was supposed to be near 100 billion. cant find anything about it in the news.

I have all the things you're missing and it's still shite

i'm 32

Had to take a breather from the decking lads, fuck me it's warm. Going to have some 'ch and then come back to it

Got a nice pump though, wish I was a landscape artist or something for millionaire gardens, bet that's well comfy

No no you misunderstand
The DUP/Tory bill has just been released
The DUP will get 1 billion additional pounds of funding for NI as part of it.

stop trying to find meaning where there is none

alri grandpa

Looking at pics of my ex gf and cringing at all her pathetic duck faces and all the filler she has got done to her lips haha

Fucking little runt

>fuck me it's warm.
HOT

Get a back scrubber for the shower or get your girlfriend to clean it properlAhahahahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

NI scrounging isn't anything new

WE FINALLY MIGHT HAVE A GOVERNMENT!
WE DID IT REDDIT!

Is that her?

ah yes, the mannequin gf

Inbred chink/10

I thought the British government didn't negotiate with terrorists.

>"Got a nice pump"
de-demonstrative pi-pics, please

>tfw witnessing the rise of totalitarian fascism in the UK

Life is fucks life

No mate, it's me

>Poortherners

Vile.

>go to Tescos
>see frozen pizza
>"Goodfella's" branded (((RAYCIS)))
>the frozen pizza looks better than any of the cracker crust shit I find at restaurants
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ANGLOS

just found out my ex bf is going through all my olds pictures and calling me pathic to his online chat room mates

pathic

>cob
>muffin
>batch
>roll
>scuffler

Anyone who unironically says any of these needs shooting tbqh

frozen pizza in yankland is absolutely tragic

it's good here

I live in the north and we say stottie here

Alright mate give it up. Where are you getting the info on all these Finnish sayings and memes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

to be fair some of those things refer to specific kinds of bread

and of course, it's much better than say "roll" like some yankified southern jessie

t. have never had real pizza

We'll they're not going to put a shit looking pizza on the front are they

Trust a tasteless Yank cunt like you to prefer an artificial cardboard picture of a pizza to a real one

Ah yes, the classic American "thin crust" pizza

been drawn into some feuding couple's spat

Wait I'm sorry I completely misread your post wtf
I'm retarded

>this... is... runningonempty foooooood review

Small ones are just called buns
Big ones are called stotties or bap

THAT NIGGA WAS GREEK HE DON'T KNOW SHIT

Stotty is Northumberland not Yorkshire

Aaaaaah yes, a tomato tart, or 'pizza' as it's known in America

I enjoy watching this guys video, but if someone did it to me, I would likely get incredibly angry, possibly end up twatting the cunt and smashing his camera if he persisted. People will say hurrr you're recorded by CCTV every day, police wear cameras, dash cams. Yeah alright, but that's not some cunt coming up to you and filming you personally, and CCTV doesn't get put up on the internet for everyone to look at.

It's a bit of a shame imo some cunt can come film you going about your business, then broadcast it for the world to see, and you can do nothing to stop him. That's terrifying to anyone with any kind of social anxiety. I support the right to film in a public place, but surely at some point it's harassment and you should be allowed physically stop them harassing you.

Must be. In West Yorkshire its a teacake. Nothing else is acceptable.

>over 250k subscribers

what happened

Would rather eat that than Italian ''''pizza''' which is just like cheese and tomato on a cracker

literally nothing wrong with that 'za, gordon is just a pretentious twat

Soft bready pizza is shit

If Labour didn't have such a radical lefty nutjob government, the tories wouldn't have been forced to make a deal with the DUP

frozen, mate.

lived in the us for a year, frozen pizza there is insanely pricey and tastes dreadful.

I don't recall Čexija being part of Anglophonia.

put your name back on you shameless yank twat (pronounced twat, not "twot")

I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

reddit