Quality thread

you on the left

W H A T ?

H

A

T

?

first lil peepee and now bowie
it is a tragic week for us music fans huh,op?

MODS STICKY WHEN??
F to the king of emo

I thought it was real for a second you piece of shit

hehe

>memewie

i thought it was a funny prank at first
"oh bowie what a hambone"
but then he stayed dead for real
at any rate it's still funny

He died like a year ago lmao this fucking board.

fucking idiots thinking Bowie died LOL

what are you on about? he released an album last year dipshit, pretty hard to do when youre dead!

hell be fine

This. I should've stayed on Reddit baka

this

*upvotes* Take my gold kind stranger :D

What the fuck LOL he didn't actually die dumbass, Downvoted

fuck you

>implying musicians of this stature can die

erinpavlina.com/blog/2016/08/a-message-from-david-bowie/

>He said, “This is love. Every human is born with what we’ll call a Love Molecule. It’s the tiny spark from Source that connects your soul to your physical body. It’s woven into every human being that comes to Earth. It’s your connection to Source, and it’s a sort of marker that identifies you. You may not remember you have one, but every person gets one.”

>Then he said, “Every person who is incarnated now is carrying this molecule in their spiritual DNA. If you can tune into it, it will remind you that you are of Source, that you are loved, and that you are never truly alone. The spark connects all humans together. It activates when you are around other people. It reminds you that all humans are connected to one another.”

>I said, “Wow, that’s lovely.”

>He said, “We want you to remember that you are a part of creation, not separate from it. We want you to remember that even Earth is just a molecule in the body of the Universe. Take care of one another. There is no need to hurt each other in any way. Remember your spark, remember the love, and let it guide you.”

wtf

post rare bowies

I wish Bowie would send me a picture of him.