Tfw 2 world wars and 2 world cups

>tfw 2 world wars and 2 world cups

Truly is great

>that superior anglo feel

>Tfw that map does not include us anymore

>tfw Jezza finally apologizes for Britain starting WWI (when it colonized Africa) and for fixing the '66 WC

>no malvinas

>tfw 2 world wars and 5 world cups

>0 HDI

Also 0 muslims, 0 terrorist attacks, 0 turkish invasion.

Only World War winners are allowed to post in this thread.

Sorry, Germany. Knowing you, you'll force another one upon us so maybe you'll get lucky then.

>0 muslims
400k to 1.5 million according to wikipedia
>0 terrorist attacks
your crime rate outshines our crime and terrorist rate combined
>0 turkish invasion
you literally brought millions of slaves from Africa to your country though which basically ruined your country

>Loosers
That would be "Losers". Macacoinho

R A R E
A
R
E

>Only World War winners are allowed to post in this thread.
should have made that a rule after they were over but missed out when you had the chance

huh?

But literally 99% of the videos of liveleak and bestgore

>you literally brought millions of slaves from Africa to your country though which basically ruined your country
t-they did

TECHNICALLY we not only changed sides just in time to win ww2, we were also sided with the initial dominant force

so we should have 3 :3

Today I will remind them

>Australia
>Not involved in both World War 1 and World War 2

No wonder you lost, you couldn't even figure out who you were fighting

>No wonder you lost, you couldn't even figure out who you were fighting

at some point you just say "against the entire world" so you tend to forget irrelevant countries like yours in the details

ruskies would have beat you anyway

over 90% of their tech came from the US
would the US (biggest ethnic group Germans btw) not have been involved we would have beaten them like we would have in WW1 had the US stayed out there (eh, we kinda did in WW1)

their ethnicity sure stopped them from firebombing you (besides this is a meme on 5 levels worth dissecting but I'm too lazy to do it)

and if USA isn't allowed to give such technological relief to russia (who would have beat you either way), then you aren't allowed to take oil from romania that kept the european axis moving, simple as that

England got BTFO in both WWs

just shut up

It was a allied victory and and axis defeat. There, everybody shut the fuck up.

At least we showed up from the fucking beginning aye

did you now? WRONG

UMA

>win both wars convincingly
>got btfo

Nigga are you thinking of Germany?

got carried by us both times, and the russkies the second time

hmm

There is absolutely no evidence to support that. US forces were simply used as a weapon to end the wars. Take for example the Normandy landings:

>use the fucking pleb Americans to distract Germans on the most obvious landing areas and get fucking merked bruv
>meanwhile sneak around the better landing areas and butt fuck ze germans

Also in neither war did German soldiers step foot on mainland Britain and in neither war did Britain's biggest naval base get raped by some nips in paper planes

this is true, even leafs had a better landing in normandy

shall i remind you of the hundreds of years of JUST that poland has endured?

WW1: You may have won without America since your blockade of Germany was enough on its own to stop them from going into 1919 most likely. But France may have fallen before then and Germans could probably have taken all their food and been ok if it got that far. Germany was really really close to winning WW1 and Britain did absolutely nothing with its army except die.

WW2: Without USA in this one, you probably just huddle up on your island as the USSR solos Germany and installs communism across all the Continent. So you still "win" but not like when USA helped you.

is this what they teach you in the mosque these days?

So we win either way like I said? Its good to own big weapons eh Murika??
>2017
>talking about religions like they are a thing

Lol embrace science my fat little friend

lol source?

commercial for lufthansa

>"embrace science"
>is probably a middling 3rd year student in a psychology undergrad degree
lel

I'm an athlete leaf, get back to your syrup farm or whatever the fuck you cucks do

Meanwhile in reality: The minute the US joined the war, Britan handed control of their armies over to us because they, admittedly, had no idea what they were doing.

That's because you rightfully belong to us Jhoniel

Solid bants from Germany confusing wogs

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>oooh say can you seeeeee
>by the dawn's early night