Y does Sup Forums hate jews?

[serious]

why does some niggers hate whites?

Because of the Jews

Long live brave HAMAS mujahid

this

Is it jealousy?

The same reason Tumblr hates Whites and males. They see them as more intelligent and successful and believe they can only be that way from stealing from others. (See we Wuz kangz)

I will hate anybody who means to destroy society for the sake of their hedonistic bullfaggory.
If you identify with some of the people responsible, but you have not commited their crimes, then you have no reason to feel like you are placed in the same ring as them over something silly like sharing a religion.

Because they're incredibly overrepresented in the media, finance and in the legal system, and also as a trend, push for policies that are detrimental for their host countries.
Along with this, they're incredibly nespotic and will choose jews over the goyim every time.

Then when you question or criticise their actions, it's:
>Oy vey! Anti-semite! Remember the shoah!

This is why I hate what the jews do.

We see their individual capability

Then see their cohesive solidarity

And it's intimidating, people get nervous when ever enough white people get together.

At the end of the day I am afraid of their capacity. In the same way that I fear Muslims because of Radical Muslims I am afraid of Jews because of Radical Jews.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people, the Jew is a highly refined tool that when used for evil can cause a lot of damage in the first world.

> overrepresented in the media, finance and in the legal system

starting to sound like #BLM

Nepotism and secret hatred of us as they group all non jews as the cause of the holocaust. They hate us it's obvious.

It's true though

if it wherent for the circumcision i would wish i was a jew

lots of Coincidences when (((greatest ally))) are around

Oh I know this one!!

Lel xd

well some of the blm grievances are true like faculty at missouri aren't 40% black.

Do u have a chart that shows admissions by income/wealth/donations made to the school? Jews just have a lot of money. Should schools not accept donations when making admissions decisions?

For Fucks sake Canada. Can you filter out posts by flag. Or edit it where Canadian posts just show a picture of cock sucking? I often see australia make insightful posts, plus they are actually funny when they shitpost. But you. You canada do nothing but cuck/shill post and I am getting sick of it.
Go choke on Trudeaus dick.

Fucking hypocrites, but is that enough reason to hate them?

Done for now.

Even in the best case scenario, where you leave out everything negative or conspiratorial that you can say about the Jews, you still have the problem of them taking many of the top jobs and positions in society, due to their intelligence, wealth and nepotism. Whether it's in finance, news, entertainment, medicine, science or politics, you're in direct competition with a group of people who are a foreign element in your country, who have formed their own state within the state, and practise nepotism.

there is nothing wrong with being jewish

Nepotism is impossible in most of these top jobs, b/c u get fired if u r incompetent.

Sure they have their own agenda, but so do christians, muslims, etc.

>Nepotism
That's humans in general though

Most of ur stuff looks like propaganda, just bein honest, nevertheless good insight into the bad sides of jew