Which Gizzard album should i listen to, Sup Forums ?

Which Gizzard album should i listen to, Sup Forums ?

Serious replies only.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/polygondwanaland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mind Fuzz

i'd start with mind fuzz then paper mache and continue from there to whichever album sounds interesting

Mind Fuzz, Nonagon and Poly are my top 3, followed by Quarter and FMB

Mind Fuzz isn't on spotify :(

and?

it is...

rutracker their entire discography

It totally is though, source: me literally listening to it on Spotify less than five minutes ago

I am not getting the FBI called on my ass using torrents. And i refuse to use youtube.

oh shit it aint on there

Check again, nerds. It aint on there.

well then i guess listen to polygondwanaland cause its free from their bandcamp

kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/polygondwanaland

DAMN. nice trips. I already listened to polygonadaswanaswarm a lot. And Nonagon Infinity isnt really doin it for me.

then definitely find a way to listen to mind fuzz and try Flying Microtonal Banana or Paper Mache Dream Balloon which are both on spotify.

maybe even Sketches of Brunswick East

Wow Paper Mache is beautiful !!

Still, you should listen to it first. If you like that, Nonagon, FMB, and Poly are pretty similar. If not, try Quarters.
Spotify availability varies by country.

you might like Sketches (that is if you like jazzy tunes more than just plain acoustic). I personally thought it wasn't for me, although Countdown is a great song.
P.S. If you do find a way to try Mind Fuzz and you didnt like Nonagon Infinity just go ahead and skip the first four tracks, even though you would miss out on some SICK RIFFS™.

OP here

Well guys i broke down and started listening to Mind Fuzz on freaking youtube.

Best album yet so far, it's got that polgoanda swanra sound to it a bit

mind fuzz opening medley, The River from Quarters, and Paper Mache Dream Balloon, skip the rest because they're all worse versions of these

ain't nothing wrong with youtube, m8. just get an adblocker if it's crazy on those full album uploads.

the Slow Jams are amazing, it's by far their magnum opus.

mind fuzz doesn't have the recording quality to need FLAC or w/e anyways because it's fuzz garage

Polyganawanaland

Don't listen to Rattlesnake if you want to like this band.

>he can't get into motorik beat

Polgoydifnwant

Mind Fuzz or FMB are both good starting choices imo