Why are there fewer terrorist attacks in Russia when they have a higher population of Muslims compared to Western...

Why are there fewer terrorist attacks in Russia when they have a higher population of Muslims compared to Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KGB works very good.

Why would ISIS attack the hand that feeds them?

they are afraid of putain

they already met their terrorism victims quota

They have already control. They don't do attacks when they want to kill a lot of people, which they do.

>Moscow 1999
>Moscow 2002 hostage crisis
>Beslan

So that's why they doesn't attack usa.

They're integrated in Russian society since forever. That being said, until last year or so, Russia had way more terrorist attacks and casualties than any European country.

the fuck mate, there has been more terrorist attacks in russia than all yuropoor countries combined en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

because muslems live in shitholes like dagestan and chechnya where it is their own muslim cesspit

they don't integrate in western cities

>live in shitholes like dagestan and chechnya
...and Moscow

The truck falls into potholes then trucked by Russian drivers before they can attack anyone.

moscow is nothing compared to cities like berlin, london

So what? It's still full of muslims.

They consider Russian my nigga

Number of people killed by ISIS in Europe:
80 (if you leave away France)
Number of people killed by ISIS in the USA:

Ironically Russia is more multicultural and more succesfull about it than any western country so far.

Why would you leave out france?

I guess, they all get equally fucked by the government. (except chechnya because they beat them in a war so are allowed to keep being insane)

To comfort myself a little

Actually there was a recent terrorist attack in St. Petersburg. Btw I live in a city with 50% of tatar population and in terms of terrorism it must be safe. Muslims won't kill the muslims.

Basically this.
We had a lot of terrorist attacks in 90's and early 00's which was funded by Saudis and other radical shits and executed by rebeling chechens. But now since all those people either got killed or become Putin's comrades like Kadyrov our share of terrorist attacks become a lot smaller. But still ISIS has some agents here too and FSB sometimes arresting them when they got explosives on their hands.

So in short there not so many radical islamists here anymore, security services works decent to prevent attacks and the major part of our inner members of ISIS currently fighting in Syria, so the ammount of terracts not very big nowadays.

Kazan?
I think it is because only minority of muslims in russia are chimp-outs (dagestan and chechnya).
Majority, from Tatarstan, Baskbor, and uzbek/kazakh/tajik illegal immigrabts etc are pretty okay with russia.
And some muslim groups like tatars are basically Russian culture but just 'muslim' (about as muslim as a frenchmen is christian etc).

>fewer
- Metrojet
- Domodedovo airport
- St Petersburg
- Volgograd
- grozny, makchakhala , vladivkavkaz
- more subways
- beslan siege
- Moscow Theather
Yet every now and then there are still small scale sporadic attacks on police stations, checkpoints etc. Its just the world outside doesn't get to know much about it and news often gets regulated before being released to the public. I guess the Russians at this point are pretty much numb of these attacks unlike the West

because russia isn't glorified as a beacon of western civilisation.

>American """"""education""""""

Muslims like tatars or bashkirs are ok, caucasuian muslims are payed tribute. Most crimes are commited by muslim immigrants from central asia.

Last years there haven't been as much attacks as before. And sporadic attacks on checkpoints happends only on the Northern Caucasus where some underground terrorists still remains.

>Kazan?
Yep. Actually this city seems to be interested in international relationships and being all that multicultural. It doesn't seem to be a bad thing.