Cars 3

Get ready kiddos
youtu.be/suv-5HOi6pc

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/14209968/pixar-boss-reveals-cars-movie-merchandise-made-10bn
youtube.com/watch?v=ToDT55vUbz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy crap

How is this possible? It looks realer than real life

what the fuck was that

Pixar needs money really bad

Are you ready for Tom Cruise-tier NASKINO?

Dawn of CARKINO

WHAT?

This is why you don't let Sam Raimi anywhere near the script.
When will they learn?

This is the censored version too

They're going full Harry Potter. Prepare for the dirty and gritty Cars movie. Perfect for everyone that grew with these movies. Sex scene when?

OH SHIT. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE THIRD WOULD BE THE SAVIOR OF THE TRILOGY? AFTER THE FIRST TWO DISASTERS.

HYPE AF

>first movie is pretty good
>they completely fuck up the second movie by making it incoherent and comedy-oriented
>third movie will be gritty and emotional

For what purpose?

man im excited for the incredibles 3, if the trend of making the third film dark continues then that movie is going to be animation kino and capekino as fuck

>carskino will become a reality

I too, am hyped for Merchandise 3

wtf i like cars now

I don't think my little cousine will like this one

Just wait for larry the cable guy's car to die and it'll be the new version of Bambi's mum dying

I seriously fucking hate you guys. Do you really think what you just typed was funny in any way? It is not even a joke based on any set up, it's literally meaningless.
Why are you people so fucking dumb and laugh about stupid shit. Are you capable of coming up with original thoughts?

leave then, you fucking reddit retard

pixar are the most overrated film studio in history

lmao check out this assblasted plebbitor/dumblrite

>cars 3
Literally why

Fuck, these Pixar movies are looking more realistic year by year.

>little nigga upset that Cars will become carkino

Because the merchandise itself easily makes billions
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/14209968/pixar-boss-reveals-cars-movie-merchandise-made-10bn

Pixar was the greatest studio ever, then Disney stepped in and moved everyone around so all the Pixar talent got shuffled out.

Is this replykino?

And Cars is John Lasseter's pet franchise.

>having to make the next one gritty to revive an already hated franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=ToDT55vUbz0
OH SHIT

>Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez, with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage!

>revive
top jej

These movies make literal billions with merchandise

>film is not yet rated

R RATED CARS CONFIRMED

Is Cars Pixar's Wolverine?

I'm not sure what I just watched but I'm okay with it.

I HURT MYSELF... TODAY

roflcopter

>Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez, with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage!

WE ROCKY NOW. WHO'S HYPED?

>hehe we're just pretending to be retarded

Keep hiding behind those seven walls of irony I know you're all dead inside.

TO SEE IF I STILL WHEEL

Archive recording of Paul Newman as Doc Hudson: Lightning. You still have time.

What the fuck

At least it looks pretty

Loved the first one. 2nd sucked ass.
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP, PIXAR

>it's just Rocky: Cars version
Boring, would rather see them dealing with mcqueen simply having to learn when his time has past.

kinda hyped desu

Will Carkino replace Capeshit?

Will they adapt the comic?

I hope so

I FORD FOCUS'D ON THE PAIN

At least it's not a spy movie or some other random bullshit.

>old white car is replaced by new generation of latino cars

Subtle.