/cric/

The Straff edition
The age of the white man is over sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2017/06/12/guptaleaks-delhi-daredevils-staffer-contacted-guptas-for-visa-help
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for america

cop that jannies

Is cricket thinking man's sport?

yes
I am an intellectual by the way

i believe in pakistan

thoughts on daniel's cricket brain

Jannies BTFO

the janny is LITERALLY shaking

Hourly reminder that they do it for free.

gwan you paki bastards

Unironically yes.

thread needs more subcontinent flags

Who does Sarfraz main in Street Fighter?

>Kyle mills

icc champions trophy stats

kek

amir show

Not sure about SF series, but Shaheen in Tekken 7 for sure. Mashallah Allah is great brother.

brainlets: hOLY SHIT MAN did you see that sick ronaldo volley, he is the GOAT FUCK MESSI u mad HAHAHH
me, an intellectual: I know everything about cricket, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the history, the players, the grounds, countries and rules. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years on Sup Forums but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of cricket facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Sup Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /cric/ on Sup Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of the game and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT Australia, Sydney, cricket and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of sports posts on Sup Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about cricket, Olympics, any Australian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to play some WoW

waey

He and amir cold have been great friends if he hadn't fucked up this early but their mutual respect is one my favourite aspects of today's game.

yes lads

what language do they speak together? i didn think poor village punjabis spoke urdu so not urdu//hindi so i could be wrong. i remember mo asif spoke no urdu

Kohli is a Punjabi

Pakis look like they smell a lot better than Indians do

Why do all Pakistanis look like they'd be cunts?

Hindi and Urdu sound pretty similar. If you understand one you can easily understand the other with the exception of a few words.

hahahahahahaha

DROPPED

FUGGGGGG

Sourav is doing his best to sound scholarly, it sounds p good desu

yeah i know but i thought poor punjabis like amir didnt know urdu, only punjabi, as other indian has said tho kohli is a punjabi from delhi

No way, amir would surely know urdu

youre probably right, i dont know what im talking about

if I was malinga I would strangle perera in his sleep desu

The absolute STATE

JUST Lanka are pathetic.Don't deserve to progress with all these missed opportunities.

luv it la

Deserve nothing

Hola senor te gusta el criquet?

a-are you speaking to yourself?

>22 EXTRAS

I come here for the memes.

ODI>Test>T20

ya blewett

Si papi si

pakistan doesnt deserve to progress

their batting will only disappoint the rest of the world in further matches

You now remember when Darren Powell destroyed Kamran Akmal's nuts twice

Both teams would just be heading to the slaughterhouse against England anyway.

FATlinga has really let himself go over the years.

not even pakistan can lose from this position

idk I can still see it happening

Literally would have won them the game if the fielders weren't mentally fat

>TFW England will face Pakistan in an away match.

is amir, dare it be said, the left handed richard hadlee?

Was talking about his physique.Used to be much slimmer back in the day.

Are we winning boys?

I can only see your faces when floodlights are ON

>we

Is Amir, dare I say it, the MAN of the match

just made 130£ for the last 2 hours of stress

t. Smelly Belly Singh Dass McEngineer

Balding dying amirfag at least got one final amir show.

clutch as fuck, don't think pk can win against us like this though

who /sweating/ here

ok NOW they can't lose

Would have been a great finish if Fatraz was taken

Gg ez

Pakistan has surely proven why they deserve to be here over WI desu

>Struggling against Afghanistan

fair play to the captain

British Raj KEK

Imagine the absolute reek in that stadium, yikes.

just made £12,000 for the last 2 hours of stress, had to send out a few orders to the 12th man

they only went and did it

For fucks sake Shit Lanka. Now I just hope we get a Ind vs Pak final.

you guys have just become t20 merchants desu, I blame the gayle factor

Can't wait til we HEEM the Pak's

Brother mo and adil will throw the game inshallah

why are indians so obsessed with pakis

there are more of you street shitters here than pakis

Read a book

Deep in your heart you know that pak only loses to india and despite being the better team you're gonna choke against us as we move forward to hand the trophy to india.

Pakistan England home derby lads

Because It's our son

Pak 14 aug 1947
Ind 15 aug 1947

Pak is your daddy. Thats why we let u win.

Literally terrified of playing England in home conditions.

not too worried :^)

t.Rashid Latif

delete this

england will destroy them

Scorpio and amaBhungane detail how a senior official with an IPL team contacted Ajay Gupta directly when SA hosted the now defunct Champions League T20 in 2012.

Leaked emails show that a visa application for somebody connected to the Delhi Daredevils cricket team was expedited when the side made it to the semi-finals of the Champions League T20 in South Africa in 2012. But only after he contacted Ajay Gupta directly.

By Scorpio and amaBhungane.

Much has been written about Malusi Gigaba’s time as Home Affairs Minister. Particularly how a senior Gupta employee, Ashu Chawla, repeatedly asked officials to fast-track visas to benefit Gupta businesses. Now further leaks show that these officials were pulling favours even before he took up the post.

The Gupta family’s love for cricket is well known. Their company Sahara had key sponsorships at a number of South Africa’s most-loved cricket grounds. More details of their relationships with cricket officials will be revealed at a later stage.

But this particular incident is about more than cricket. It once again asks serious questions about the influence the family has been able to yield at a number of South Africa’s government institutions – and under whose watch it happened.

This story is about a senior official with an Indian Premier League (IPL) team who contacted Ajay Gupta directly when South Africa hosted the now defunct Champions League T20 in 2012.

The tournament that shifted from India to South Africa took place in May that year and the qualified teams knew months beforehand that they would need to follow due process. Yet, it appears a gentleman by the name of Amrit Mathur, using a private email with a Delhi Daredevils signature, saw no need for such protocol – having friends in high places.

ewn.co.za/2017/06/12/guptaleaks-delhi-daredevils-staffer-contacted-guptas-for-visa-help

that entire game was a meme, hales and buttler made pakistan look like a 2nd XI county team

t. never attended school :^)

Too busy fucking yo mum nigga

It was changed to 14th August because you betacucks wanted to feel superior.
Source: Bacon-eating Father of Pakistan, Jinnah

>paki banter

Can't swallow the fact that Pakistan came first.

Stay mad poo in loos

>subcontinental banter