REALLY makes you think

REALLY makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2017/m=5/news=fifa-council-prepares-congress-takes-key-decisions-for-the-future-of-t-2883353.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/fifa-president-qatar-world-cup-threat-170611194505960.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holland? more like LOLLAND

if you just want to see more european teams there's the euros

wake up
grab your brush a put a little makeup

Check out Portugal's group

will armenia make it to the world cup

>uzbekistan will make it to the world cup and we wont

jesus

no they won't

Don't like it? Then next time don't let 3 of our 4 entires reach the round of 16 you whiny faggots.

A few days ago I would answer that it is very much possible

HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP

netherlands? more like NEVERLANDS

:(

Is Armenia even a country?

It doesn't work that way burger, you need to look at the weakest team: Honduras, that got 0 points, therefore you need to reduce the amount of qualifying teams from the CONCACAF since the 4th team you bring is always fodder.
If New Zealand reach the ro16 someday you'll probably advocate for more OFC spots

>iran
based queiroz

Yes it is you fat fuck. What they did against Azerbaijan was more impressive than the US has been able to do against anyone in the past 50 years.

you're right, it's even worse. Portugal's group has 2 top 10 ranked teams and 3 Euro R16ers

We've got the Euro 2020 trip in our pockets though, all we have to do is win Division 4. That's pretty much a nobrainer, unless some other team decides to feed hard, ruin their ranking and end up in div 4 too (I'm looking at you, Magyarorszag)

>UEFA for some reason still gets 13+ spots in world cup

even Concacrap has more talent lol

wow btfo

didnt read lmao

SWEDEN YES

This reminds me of this.

our group is unbelievably shit, we might as well just do a play-off between Portugal and Switzerland

Felt a bit sad when I saw their joy and relief after beating mighty Luxembourg

It's a trap group for Switzerland

>win 9 matches
>yeah feeling comfortable lads (*put sun glasses on*)
>we don't have to change anything
>last match in Portugal
>lose
>play-off against a better team
>get BTFO

You only need a draw against us and that's not too hard.

Even if you go to play-offs, your ranking will put you on the strong teams pot.

Also, extremely related, FIFA World Cup 2026

>AFC: 8.5 slots
>CAF: 9.5 slots
>CONCACAF: 6.5 slots
>CONMEBOL: 6.5 slots
>OFC: 1.5 slot
>UEFA: 16 slots

>host spot deducted from the continent
>playoffs would be 6 teams competing for 2 places, 5 from every continent + 1 one from the host continent
>no comments on what would happen if a European team is a host or when there are combined hosts
fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2017/m=5/news=fifa-council-prepares-congress-takes-key-decisions-for-the-future-of-t-2883353.html

why did you lose vs montenegro?

i wanted to see based mickey the aryan at a world cup, but you guys (probably) ruined his chance for that

>tfw both New Zealand and Tahiti qualify for the 2026 World Cup to waste those two slots in addition to Canada and whoever qualifys from CONCACAF aside from Costa Rica

>Even if you go to play-offs, your ranking will put you on the strong teams pot.

We have a manager and several players who are experienced in choking. Feeling very uncertain about this.

He did nothing the entire game, one shot at goal and the rest of the game he was invisible on the field, it's as if he was bribed (or losing on purpose to get that sweet Nations league division 4 ticket)

This might be a shocker to you, but Canada alongside you and Mexico are probably going to be the hosts

>yfw the Vanuatu U20 team that came close to drawing with Mexico and Germany builds upon those results and reaches the final before losing to Venezuela again

Which is why Canada is going to waste the slot.

>It doesn't work that way burger, you need to look at the weakest team: Honduras, that got 0 points, therefore you need to reduce the amount of qualifying teams from the CONCACAF since the 4th team you bring is always fodder.

Using this logic CONCACAF should have never gotten a 3rd spot in the first place despite the fact that the US and Mexico regularly hold their own in the WC, which would have meant Mexico wouldn't have made it in last year because Costa Rica suddenly got gud.

That 4th spot is insurance for the US, Mexico, and Costa Rica that they earned by making it to the Ro16 in case they have a stumble in qualifying like Mexico did last year.

>China has less points that a literally not country as Syria.

Is it true Vardan Minasyan was forced to resign by FIFA because Armenia was doing too good and Bernard Challandes was planted by FIFA to make Armenia lose matches?

>too good
nice joke

Nice post number.

It makes me think how can some people still be so stupid that they don't understand why the World Cup wants to have teams from all around the world instead of just Europe.

why are there even other squads except Spain in our group

>literally not country as Syria
what did you just say about syria you nigglet

to choke and drop points, even though neither of Spain or Italy will

There's something to be said about that but you cherry picked the best group to prove your point.

Are the euro qualifier groups just randomly drawn? Just looking at the groups it's seems like the are to some extent but not entirely.

Ze hebben het niet mis....

they are arranged by coefficients, just like CL

kek, whites BTFO (yet again)

What it makes me think is that Netherlands is a squad of heartless faggots that rightfully don't deserve to qualify

The ideal Russia 2018 would be

>Russia
>13.5 teams from UEFA
> 7 from CONMEBOL
>5 from CAF
>3 from CONCACAF
>3 from AFC
>0.5 from OFC

You cannot prove me wrong

>7 from CONMEBOL
nope

ideal WC would be 20 team from UEFA, 5 from Africa, 5 from South America and let the other continents fight for 2 spots

France is the least white team out of all on the pic

>It's another Argentinian sucks yuro dick in the hopes they'll accept him episode

Please stop, these episodes just make me sad

>it's an American is buttmad because he's casually reminded that USA sucks at the #1 sport in the world and holds no relevance whatsoever

Ecuador or Paraguay are better than teams like Slovenia or Greece

UEFA: 17.5+Hosts
CONMEBOL: 7
AFC: 3
CONCACAF: 2.5
CAF: 0.5 (the most overrated garbage, Congo Schmongo, Senegal, Nigeria, they are all cancer, they always fail and now they are weaker than ever)
OFC: 0.5

trips of truth

with those quotas Peru and Paraguay would be battling for one spot while teams like Sweden, Poland or the balkans would be struggling

>AFC: 3
>CONCACAF: 2.5
>CAF: 0.5
I would say 2 to each one, CAF is not that good and CONCACAF is pure garbage

Mexico and Costa Rica are good, US of A deserves a playoff
Iran is suddenly good and Japan and Korea are always decent
Africa has nothing of value though, look at the rosters of all teams that are on top of their group

yet CAF teams end up having half decent results at wc

>teams like Sweden, Poland or the balkans would be struggling
Good, they are shit anyways. It's not about how you struggle to get to the WC, it's about getting the best teams. Also, why are we so sure that Peru is worse than those European teams? Haven't you see them in Copas America, they always have decent results.

How is Asia better than Africa?

This is more of a problem with the complexity of the tournament system if you have lots of teams
In CONMEBOL, OFC and CONCACAF the best teams always qualify
In UEFA shit teams get through leaving good teams behind, you can't have the 13 strongest UEFA sides qualify, but you can't steal spots from other confederations to get even more lolrandom Estonias through while Sweden, Poland e.t.c. suffer.

That was Ivory Coast and Ghana back when they had world class players
Now Africa has none
Name me one African team at the level of Japan, Iran or Korea.
The best you can do is Australia/Uzbekistan/Saudi tier

I'd take a fiesty Panama squad that actually wants to be there to go further in the WC than an underachieving mid-tier Yuro team filled with heartless players that only care about club play

Every year people bitch about CONCACAF having too many spots, and every year they always do better than than people predict

>7 from Conmebol
We have literally 10 teams. If you're going to send that many just send the whole South America and don't bother with qualifiers.

>send Bolivia and Venezuela
"no"
>I'd take these losers that can't find a good club because they don't play in good club like these good players that play in good clubs

Let's see last WC games between Asia and Africa
Ivory Coast 2-1 Japan
Iran 0-0 Nigeria
South Korea 2-4 Algeria

If Japan looks good to you is merely subjective, you can't really prove me that they are as good as the best teams from Africa

>look at the rosters of all teams that are on top of their group

Yeah because England with its perpetual top talent squads are a great example that we should look at rosters to predict WC success lmao

>Club success translates to international success

>false equivalence
>strawman
Explain to me how Panama and CAF teams are good
What makes you think that they're good?
That was in 2014

>Good, they are shit anyways
but they are better than Paraguay, Ecuador or USA, they are easily on the level of your NT
shit uefa teams never qualiffy
the worst I can think in the recent times is Bosnia and they played half decently in qualis

Here's a better question, explain how this happened?

playing in south america/outside of europe is a big factor
england is a meme and a bunch of chokers
Italy was through their worst generation ever
Costa Rica was just nice around that time

>shit uefa teams never qualiffy

England qualifies every year m8

nice joke

well, they are the only shit team to get in

>Fortaleza
>Recife
>Manaus
>Natal
Gee, i wonder how.
Also this .

Top 32 teams by FIFA ranking

AFC: 1
CAF: 3
CONCACAF: 3
CONMEBOL: 7
OFC: 0
UEFA: 18

>Costa Rica was just nice around that time

And yet the consensus was that they were gonna be the punching bag of that group and that the US had no chance to advance in a group with Portugal and Germany.

That's why we base spots on the actual results instead of perceived roster talent.

yeah, but you're still forgetting that it was played in brazil
also only plastics rated England and THAT Italy in 2014

Actually most people gave USA the best chances for leaving groups, which was slightly better than 0. Most people were writing off Mexico for their awful qualifiers and Costa Rica for never doing much.

Yeah i bet your ass you rated both those teams and Uruguay easily over Costa Rica so shut the fuck up there.

>qatar is actually going to host the tournament next time while not ever having been close to qualifying for the tournament before

if they still exist by then

If the weather and environment is stopping your team from succeeding, your team is shit

Brazil got 7-1'd in their own country by Germany, so a lot of help it did them.

That's just because the US looked like the best team in CONCACAF at the time, but nobody was realistically putting us over Germany and Portugal. The most credit we were being given is that it was considered a death group.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/fifa-president-qatar-world-cup-threat-170611194505960.html

>armenia and azerbijan
even if those were real, relevant countries with a GDP that matches the state of Ohio or Florida, give me a call when they make the last 8 at a world cup (2002), or hell, even make the RO16 (which the US does regularly)

As if that's even the #1 reason why they shouldn't host it

>Moving the WC to accommodate your shitty unliveable climate
>Working literal slaves to death to build the stadiums

Please just nuke Qatar Trump

just look at wc played in europe and outside
you can really see how europeans heavily dominate in europe while the older squads usually choke outside of it
also tell that to southamericans who play qualis in La Paz for example

nobody expected Costa Rica to dominate the group, but seriously, England is shit and Italy had no team although meny people including me thought it would at least reach RO16 because it's Italy

>implying FIFA wouldn't just have the players wear radiation suits

>tfw Sweden isn't playing in CONMETRASH or CONCASHIT and get free World Cup qualification every time like these free loaders. It's a joke

To qualify for the 2014 World Cup we had to beat the 2014 World Cup winners and the Euro 2016 winners
Mexico literally fought against Jamaica and the likes for their spot
Uruguay fucking lost to Bolivia and made it

It's a joke, 18-20 UEFA spots is the only fair thing

>US, Mexico, and Costa Rica that they earned by making it to the Ro16 in case they have a stumble in qualifying like Mexico did last year.
And the Netherlands haven't?
Fuck you
Mexico didn't deserve to qualify

>CONMETRASH
9 world cups

sweden? 0 (zero)

Yeah and you beat absolute garbage like Austria, Ireland, Kazakhstan, and the Faroes to even get that opportunity.