OK guys, I need a 1500 word essay about Islamic Terrorism by tomorrow. Give me all you know...

OK guys, I need a 1500 word essay about Islamic Terrorism by tomorrow. Give me all you know, this can also be a general discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off. We aren't doing your homework for you summerfag.

They idolize a legit pedo

To themselves, they aren't terrorists, the non-believers are the terrorists.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

"In March 2014, the Saudi interior ministry issued a royal decree branding all atheists as terrorists"

It's really hard to label them killing non-believers in other countries as terrorism, when thats what they do in their home countries.

Read up on Lebanese civil war, Soviet Afghan war and the genesis of modern mujahedeen as well as the rise of isis through the Arab spring

>islam is born
>poohamed dies
>islam goes to shit and stays shit forever

OP here, any sources I should look into for information would be greatly appreciated, any videos I should watch?

That is true. If you have anything else about them attacking other people in the middle East, I'd like to to see it.

Muslims are members of the Islamic religion.
Members of Islam follow the teachings and life of the Prophet Muhammad.
Mohammad was an illiterate genocidal warlord who married a 6 year old child and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old.
Muslims consider Muhammad to be the most perfect man to ever have lived.

Conclusion: It is therefore impossible for Islam to ever be a religion of peace.

Fun fact: The most popular baby boys' name in the UK is Muhammad or one of its variants Mohammad/Mohammed.

Have fun being called a racist bigot, OP.

I wrote a paper like this for my political science class and I got an A. The trick is to provide indisputable evidence and statistics.

>The trick is to provide indisputable evidence and statistics.

But that's not a trick, and unfortunately that wouldn't work in western academia anymore. They've all gone SJW retarded.

Here you go!

[citations needed]

Quran

SANDNIGGERSX1500

No balls OP

dude just write the most inane politically correct BS possible.

It doesn't need to be a PC thing. It just has to be an essay about Islamic Terrorism. It's not like oh these people only do this cuz murica attacked them because they've been doing long before America got involved. I'm not going to show any sympathy.

just write allah snackbar 750 times each and blow the place up

Should I first talk about the Taliban and Al Qaeda, and then move into ISIS and shit. Should I talk about the whole Sunni and Shiite beef, Palestine and Israel, PLO, Bin Laden, etc.

If you write about your enemies, they win.

Oy vey goy, you seem to be right. I should take this up with my teacher, writing about Jihad may radicalize my peers meaning that Isis wins!