Will he chimp out tonight?

Will he chimp out tonight?

Yes. It's part of the script. See you at game 7.

DONKEH, GET OUT OF MAH SWAMP.

>Cavs in 7. Tell Draymond to get ejected

yeah, probably

the goal is to eject him for game 5, so that he could get banned for game 6, therefore leading to a game 7

>I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected fouler whether or not we have any real basis for it.

What did he mean by this?

Will they have a rerun of this remake next year Sup Forums?

nah he a good boi

I hope he gets 2 techs today

the real question, is whose balls will he kick this time

you are too clever for a thread like this, anonkun

jr might go nasty on a nigga watch those hands boy

How BTFO'd will the conspiracy faggots be when this game is won by GSW by a large margin?

As the NBA, tell me how you would rig something like this?

>the call that saved LeBron

I root for the Cavs and I'm no fan of the darkies and chomping but drayboon does it in a likeable way for me. I don't get the hate.

My dad is a consultant for both the NBA and Nintendo he said 123-110....cavs

So 135 - 111 GSW it is then.

If the Memeiors can't win without Apemond they deserve to lose

undergrated bost

DUBS CONFIRMED WATCH OUT MY NIGGA JR 'I DRINK HENNESSY BOTTLES BIGGER THAN U LIL CUH' AIN'T PLAYIN TONIGHT F@M

Be he saw the script

Given the amount of foul trouble he's been in in the Finals, they kinda have been winning w/o him.

Get the Warriors in foul trouble early, lay off/on the whistle as appropriate for the rest of the game.

You realize it would look bad if they swept the Cavs, so they scripted it to be a gentleman's sweep, so they can still still LeBron as a GOAT and hint toward another rematch next year

Fucking flopmonkey ball

Not terribly I'd imagine. Goldem Meme showed they could win against refball during Game 3. Game 4 was ultimate refball plus god-mode memechucking from the Cavs. Literally could not have been a worse confluence of events for the Memiors desu.