youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_4yYoNdwBGA
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4F0LKs4sYFo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QdCaYEffB0Q#t=668
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Wq6nLtrDg
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/for-black-americans-financial-damage-from-subprime-implosion-is-likely-to-last/2012/07/08/gJQAwNmzWW_story.html
avxhome.in/ebooks/Politics_Sociology/0062369288.html
avxhome.in/ebooks/audiobook/1504611381.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SaIyu9ze_lI
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck awoo

AWOOOOOO

The only reason to watch Morning Joe now is to see Joe get super buttmad and lose his shit

"Let us be gay, for Sanders is a dickweed"

"FAILURE FAILURE TOTAL FAILURE, LA LA LA!"

"FAILURE FAILURE TOTAL FAILURE, TOTAL LOSER LA LA LA!"

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QdCaYEffB0Q#t=668

Have you even slept yet?
Anyhow, i'd an awoo

Is that a PTR91?

here you go

doing next and still takin em

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE HIP YOUNG BERNIE SANDERS OF MOMENTUM
HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE INDICTED BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY '...BOOM BABY!' TO THIS POST

This eez a movement.

RWDS user needs a lion patch.

Did someone say "Baby boom?"

Drama queen

I took a good happy sleep, weather is pretty comfy right now

>17 degrees
Just how I like it

Tell me more about La Raza

No that's a FAL

Just because Judge Curiel was born in America doesn't automatically mean that he's going to lose all affinity to the country his parents emigrated from.
For example, my parents came here from Russia and if I was a federal judge in a case where the defendant was running for office and wanted to start a war with Russia, I would probably have some bias against him.
How does this not make sense to people?

Joe trying to stump Trump but the evangelical is making him look like an idiot

BOOM BABY

GOOOOODMORNING DADDIOS

So now that Hillary has the nom, do you guys think Donald has a genuine chance at POTUS? Or will all the blacks and women vote for their queen

Does Trump stand a chance against all the US media combined?

awoooovement!
>awoooovement!

awoooovement!
>awoooovement!

awoooovement!
>awoooovement!

You'll find out Monday just how far Trump is gonna go.

>do you guys think Donald has a genuine chance at POTUS?
Hell the fuck yes. The DNC has no idea how much of the country hates the cunt they chose.

Does anyone have a link for Joe's meltdown?

Nice, its great not having to walk around nude like 2 weeks ago eh.

>Does Trump stand a chance against all the US media combined?
He's already proven he can in the past year

Because people are fucking retarded. That's the one thing I remember from when I was bluepilled. Reality and common sense always took a back seat to the popular narrative.

Literally no one likes the MSM

Trumpkins are old baby boomers, theyre actually mad that some people ironically call Trump "daddy", if you think its THAT gay then you shoulda supported Ted Cruz for BTFO Ellen Page and gays everywhere.

COMBAT
AIR-CLOSE
1/1

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Wq6nLtrDg

AWOO~

So the memeing milo into press secretary could be real

>pic related

They don't like the fact that Latinos have to obey silly things like 'the law' when they move here

>So now that Hillary has the nom, do you guys think Donald has a genuine chance at POTUS? Or will all the blacks and women vote for their queen
Honestly, I think Trump might have had a better chance against Bernie, to be quite honest. And the memes would certainly be on a whole other level.

But as it stands... Niggers will vote Shillary, but blacks will vote Trump. Feminists will vote Hillary, but women will vote Trump. Both undesirables really are the minority, I like to hope.

I wish I had money for a FAL

Awesome, thanks.

And thank you, Hat, I was making this.

Trump is hitler thats why.

Mid tier bate. 5/10

We know she will get the nomination but expect the Democratic national convention to be the biggest shit show. Further dividing the party.

He's really hung up on this "racist" thing - he's another virtue signaling traitor who will do anything to get his good goy points from the Left.

>Trumpkins are old baby boomers
Dropped, unsubscribed.

>Bernie supporters writing fan fiction about him winning

NIGGER

CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8

I need advice, Sup Forums.

I got accomodations to attend the Cleveland convention when I thought Cruz was going to schmooze the nomination from Trump. I wanted to be there as part of the head count for protests.

Now that he is assured nomination, I don't see the point. I can't actually go inside the convention, and frankly don't see the point of being stuck outside in downtown summer Cleveland with a bunch of looney liberals ranting when I could be at home watching every thing *inside* the convention *and* outside in air conditioned comfort.

My intention was to protest the establishment. Who the hell cares what the looney left has to rant about. And for four days? In the middle of summer? In downtown Cleveland? It's bad enough *without* the protestors.

I can't really even make a vacation out of it. I live very close, so if I am going to be spending vacation dollars, while Cleveland is nice, its not what I would pick as a vacation. That would be like camping in my backyard. And now my presence in Cleveland doesn't really mean anything; Trump has already got the nomination.

I don't feel like spending four days roaming tourist traps that don't really interest me and stopping down by the arena once a day just to say I saw the outside of a building. I already live in a northeast lake city. Why the hell would I vacation in another?

I just don't know. It just doesn't seem worth it to me, and I can use the money for other things. I've already been to a rally, and it was fun. But I know I wont see Trump in Cleveland at the convention. And I would miss most of it which will be on TV.

whatever you say father

not just that but trump can start really going after her for her wall street connections. A lot of African Americans lost several decades worth of economic progress.
Source
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/for-black-americans-financial-damage-from-subprime-implosion-is-likely-to-last/2012/07/08/gJQAwNmzWW_story.html

>Sup Forums still thinks America would ever elect a racist in 2016

I live in Columbus, and I know your feel, user.

Just stay home. And if you have a big home, invite me over, and we'll get some hookers and blow and make a party out of it.

>76510086
You're gonna need better bait if you want this (you)

Go as a leftist
Ask about bernies loss
Film results for pol

Only reason to go

naw man Trump loves African Americans

>CNN etc go full on LE RACIST
>Fox Hannity, o'reilly say this is some stupid shit

Ameribro's your news feels so schizophrenic.

Speaking from experience, Cleveland is a depressing shithole. But, you could be on the front lines of butthurt liberal scum. All the great footage, pics, lib tears and possibly violence. I would do it just to say I was there.

If Hillary is elected president, white people will lose our country. It's no secret to whites who aren't retarded that shit skins want us all dead.

If Hillary is elected (she won't), you should be afraid.

Trump standing holding an American flag with a lion behind him

>A lot of African Americans lost several decades worth of economic progress.
I don't really see that as swaying very many people at this point, though.

Are there really that many undecideds at this stage of the game?

Plz user, draw this if you can.

MR Donald Trump standing at his podium, dual wielding AR's, shooting into hordes of Media reporters

Become a salt miner.

THE WAR IS COMING

DO YOUR RESEARCH FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

CLINTON CASH

EBOOK

avxhome.in/ebooks/Politics_Sociology/0062369288.html

AUDIOBOOK

avxhome.in/ebooks/audiobook/1504611381.html

Our Jews is 100% owned and controlled by kikes.

>1 post by this ID
Jesus Christ, they're out in full force this morning. Or it's one guy with a few proxies.

>Are there really that many undecideds at this stage of the game?
For Trump's sake, we better fucking hope so.

>Sup Forums neckbeard meets his emperor

The only seemingly unbiased and intelligent guy I've seen is Mark Halperin. I wish he was more popular.

People not hip to fifth pillar organizations

>avxhome.in/ebooks/Politics_Sociology/0062369288.html
Thank you Jesus

when is the republican convention? I can't wait for pic related to finally be put in their place

Hannity is also pretty good right?

>Capital L
>le Reddit made up terms, devoid of any real definition, meaning, or conscience, like "virtue signaling"
You have to go back, SRS.

Actually there can be some of the most voter swings in the later terms of elections. It is only in the last month or two that most people even pay attention to the political messages, campaign slogans, etc.

OMFG, thank you, drawfag user!

It's beautiful.

that crooked sign is a great allegory for Trumps campaign
if you actually believe that you are delusional
there is no hidden agenda to wipe out white people
take off your tinfoil hat
I don't under stand what you mean

Fuck shillary, trump2016

You know, I supported Trump through thick and thin, but after he said the well respected Judge Curiel couldnt be a judge because he is Mexican(wtf? He was appointed by REPUBLICAN Arnold Schwartzanegger) I lost all respect for him.

Congrats Donald, you just lost the Latino vote.

So based on this image.. is it safe to assume Trump already has a loyal following of Far-Right Death Squads to our Emperor?

PRAISE KEK

why was the autoplayed to me after watching a video of a sleeping chicken get woken up

youtube.com/watch?v=SaIyu9ze_lI

BOOM BABY!

Nah he's a kike shill like every other pundit in America. The American media needs shoahed. It's disgusting.

I mean he's 100 percent pro Trump, so he's good in that sense, but intellectually he's not very insightful

Please fuck off, seriously.

Steve Schmidt is also pretty good at explaining Trump's appeal.

>Mark Halperin

Does he have a show? he always seems based when he was on morning jew but didn't saw him last times there

I too, am now a cruzmissile

Whites have lost over 20% of our demographic. Fuck you.

>I don't under stand what you mean
It's okay, I'm sure that's natural for (You).

Not understanding, that is.

July 18th to 21st

the war has already started

youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0

Come to think of it, it probably wouldn't make any difference to the shills if he was actually born in Mexico and emigrated the day before being appointed the judge.
They would still be saying that Trump is racist

Isn't he an executive for bloomberg politics?

Such a long way away it seems.

I wonder what will happen in this time period.

Why is airsoft cosplay the OP pic?

Laying hands and praying. That's Donald's Prayer Face

Thanks, I appreciate it.

:)

I did consider that. I dont think I can make four days out of it though. I suppose I could schedule one day. Still, its Cleveland in the summer. Cities trap heat. I'd rather watch it from the lakeshore beach.

I like Cleveland downtown enough. Just not in the middle of July with a bunch of angry mobs I dont care about. I was going to rant against the establishment, not a bunch of whackos.

Getting footage was also an original intention. But now I am not interested, and there will plenty streaming it better than I could.

I did want the 'I was there' points, but I'm just not feeling it now that I know he was nominated.

Four days isn't cheap, and I kind of wanted some 'gas left in the tank' for when he swings by again for the generals.

lel

What the fuck happened with the Morning Joe ? Joe and Mika used to love Trump a few months ago. Did they sell out ?

Now that I think about it, it would be pretty epic and rad to make history and elect the first female president, Im starting to lean toward Hillary, anyone else feeling like this? Like...we can be a part of history, how epic is that?

Kinda more like center-right and moderate death squads

These commie libs have made revolutionaries out of normal, quiet men