Give me ONE (1) reason why Christianity is true

Give me ONE (1) reason why Christianity is true

Give me one reason why my faith is any of your business

Because it says that Jesus is the Messiah?

Himmler was muslim
Himmler hated christianism

And that is true why?

burden of proof.

I'm not trying to convert you or make laws according to my sacred texts. I keep my faith to myself and harm no one.

but why do you care if he's a christian? everyone is entitled to be as retarted as they want .

Read the New Testament, Mohammed.

Why? Just don't follow it if you don't believe it retard. It's a pretty simple concept.

It just werks

Because Jesus.

Amen.

I mean literally. Results. Europe and America, the two best cultures, are based on Christianity.
>inb4 paganism
Enjoy your wooden huts

Because God Exists

if you were born in Iraq you would be worshipping Allah
if you were born in Calcutta you would be worshipping Vishnu
if you were born in Africa you would be worshipping animal spirits
if you were born in Japan you would be a Buddhist

refute this (pro tip: you can't)

No. I was born Hindu, I converted to Buddhism later on. Are you an atheist? If so, you are the foundation for bolshevism and all this bullshit SJW secular humanism of today you fedora tipping retard.

By definition it is true.

The bible instructs it's followers to "follow the spirit of TRUTH" after jesus dies.

When a person follows Truth, jesus is said to be with them. In essence it's a message about following Truth.

It's not faith that creates truth, it's truth that creates faith.

The problem is that there is not supposed to be a burden of proof. The existence of God is self-explanatory and could not be the object of a rational discussion. Of course that there is God, whatever that may be. The existence of God is as obvious as the centre of a circle being equally distanced from every point on it. There is a world beyond the limits of our rational thinking and this is why Europeans are so autistic. They're trying to grasp something, which, in its very essence, is ungraspable.

The holy spirit came to me and said 'OP is a faggot'

It isn't, but the only alternative thinking system for the extremely stupid and the crazy is post-modernism, which does much more damage to society.

Christians just post annoying shitposts on the internet, whereas the schizoid bullshitters we call post-modern 'thinkers' believe we should all eat our shit, because one of their tard dreams convinced them it's the best way to rebel against the capitalist system

Shinto is the religion of Japan numb nuts

It's not 100% true, but it's useful.
/thread

Post modernists believe in relative truth, what's true for me is not what's true for you, Christians like me claim to know the truth, and assert you also do. Pick your poison

>Post modernists believe in relative truth, what's true for me is not what's true for you, Christians like me claim to know the truth, and assert you also do.

Yes, and both of them are equally stupid, since people in the real world don't give two shits about the truth and care only about consequences, usually to their survival

NWO, faggot.

Arguing about religion is a colossal waste of time.
Believe whatever makes sense to you.

Everyone knows God exists, your the one who denied truth

It's prophecies came true.

Its*