Denmark is latin country and sons of rome

Denmark is latin country and sons of rome.

wine is a feminine drink so it suits you well

its not you spicshit

We /roman/ now

Wtf i hate spain now

Beer gives you tits.

>Spain
>Beer

wat

also, what the fuck is a spirit even

A lost soul, a ghost, a phantom.

Sweden
YES

yeah, we drink by far more beer than wine

Because spanish wine is vinegar

And our beer is piss, so no, it's not because or wine is shit.

Croatia confirmed a mediterranean country

I am a proud Med

That could explain why danish girls are the scandinavians I find the most attractive

i cant get over the fact that people unironically buy bodyy pillows

You have to tier craft breweries tho

white """people"""

wait, they drink apparitions in eastern europe?
how do they turn them into alcoholic beverages?

it's the other way around

They are already filled with alcohol since it's often the cause of death in the first place

Gotta have that beer kjeh kröh repsis kopsis

>he actually find pigs attractive
didn't know Italians where into bestiality

mad? You prefer it if I'd rather fuck your women? Wtf is wrong with you, get rid of your cuck fantasies once and for all

Since when do we consume wine?

but people drink the mainstream beers like cruzcampo, mahou or san miguel

Danes both look and sound like pigs you disgusting degenerate. Put a dane among a bunch of pigs and you will not be able to tell the difference.

Are u even hispanicc at this point? We drink more wine then water

Sweeden i though you guyS were like homo prime sapean, and therefor didnt partake in lowly banter

I have no idea what you are talking about
Scandinavians are the lowest form of life on this planet.

>Put a dane among a bunch of pigs and you will not be able to tell the difference.
same goes for all wh*tes

Is swedish butthurt over danes a genetic thing? Swedes always lower their gaze when they hear a dane nearby

they found beer in a neolithic settlement so we are just going back to our roots

I thought that Swedes drink vodka as well.Their 'Absolut' is the best vodka I've ever drunk.

quite simple
>be roman catholic
>haram to drink beer

>pink skin
>makes disgusting pig sounds when talking
>ugly masculine women

yeah you are pigs

I guess it's true everywhere, even the USA has the best craft beers in the world by far and is still known for its Bud Lite

A form of beer exist in hispania way before the romans arrive. It does not mean that wine is a forgein thing as long you only drink green wine or other stricly national wines

I am greek?

Swedish

ghosts of dead drunkards enter containers on their own, so you just have to leave a bunch of empty bottles on the cemetery for the night and at the dawn they'll be full

Are you seriou? Read a book beetwen you hambúrguere?

He must be a roach

Ethnic sweedish? Or "sweedish"?

Wine is drunk mostly with lunch/dinner, Spain has a very bad public transportation so since non alcoholic driving was really enforced people started avoding drinking wine because with one glass you could get finned so people moved to beer. Also, we have a tapas culture were you literally are given free food with your drink, people just prefer to drink beer to get the tapas instead of wine because otherwise you will end shitfaced quickly, and in Spain we prefer to chat and enjoy company instead of getting as drunk as possible as northern euros do.

>hates pork
>hates white people
>swedish flag

yeah you are a somali nigger

>Spirits
Well it explains a lot!

Danes are the most disgusting and degenerate people on earth. A haven for pedophiles and animal fuckers.

Real Swedish as in pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

You don't have to be a Muslim to hate pork. Pork is disgusting and cheap meat. Only white trash would eat it.

Danes confirmed white trash

they probably count cider (the non-English, Nordic kind) as wine

Long live Denmark the heir of Rome.
I thought you drinked more beer than wine same for sweden

I understan . But there is something about wine that offers a experience e with every difrent wine. Is hard to explain in anglo. But we do drink alot of beer like Super Bock but still i drink grern wine almost every single day. I cant even phantom the idea that other men dont do it. How could i tolerate this time line without it?

Delet this

How are Russians so consistently wrong about everything?

Wtf? Russia i thought because of the hunger in youe cunt you could understand the importace of the pig? I know it takes skill to proper cook it but still. Hispania ia north africa and we eat more pig then anyone

>t. rape capital of europe

Sweden is like an african shithole and your women are coalburning subhumans. I can't wait for the day when sweden succumbs to islam and your country gets turned to ash in atomic hellfire.

Chechen pls go

Even Sharia is superior to what Denmark is now. A disgusting hellhole filled with binge drinking sodomites. Is there any degeneracy in the world that the disgusting pig Danes have not eagerly embraced?

Camon sweeden has 10m and a trillion pib. They are more then lowly coalburners and cucks.

Respect other people achivementa without degrading them for non related motives. I actualy respect the idea of multiculturalism even if i dont agree with it

I'm neither Russian nor Muslim, I'm Mari lol.

Ok now i know for sure you are "sweeden"

no he is right, not that Denmark is any better

I know that most Swedes have the same opinion and are incapable of independent thought, but some of us are not like that and to imply otherwise is kinda racist.

The ultimate degeneracy which is being a swede. You are cursed subhumans and the laughing stock of europe. Ask any real european about sweden and they will immediately think of islam and rotten canned fish because that is all your pathetic "country" has achieved.

I want to be south european

ok sven, send me your sister and I'll decide if she's attractive enough to receive my BIC. Are you happy now?

Critical thought is very rare.
So you are sayng danish and sweeden people are pretty much the same?
Come home roman

No not the same, just both disgusting hellholes

Really? What is so diferent about them? Friendly rivalry is good but dont let it get to you

Malt liquor

wut

ahahahha

In Galicia we hate Super Bock. Bars and pubs literally have to stop selling it if they want people to go to their places. It's cheaper than Estrella Galicia and they see it as an oportunity to start their business by saving money but at the end they realized that people avoid them.

>ES
clearly a crypto-finn

Dud what? Super bock is the shit!!!! I mean we have sagres, crystal, IMPERIAL, and a few others. And supee bock is by far the best. It has awarda in the 2 digits from all the best beer contest and its one one of the best lagers.
Dont get me wrong estrela is fine, but bock is on anothee league.
Why dont u guys like it?

>Nordics
>drink alcohol

>Super bock is the shit!!!!

>Why dont u guys like it?

Estrella Galicia is much bitter and when you spend your whole life drinking it you find most of beers very dull.

Wow i would say the samething but the other way around. I guess tradicion really make's a person biase

Excuse me? I know you must be southern diaspora . Sagres is piss and crystal put together

i like super bock

Thank you. All forgeins love it.

good post

>Ireland
>Spain
>Poland
>Southern Germany
>Austria