WW/ Westworld Original

Return of Best Girl Edition

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5e5f2z/iama_adorable_body_shop_tech_on_westworld_called/
theringer.com/westworld-season-1-episode-8-trace-decay-de21c5d6185c#.hmh9qgz7e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugly

Is Teddy /ourcuck/?

Reminder that Rectanglores is Wyatt

they're literally not the same.
they've even got different skin colours.
you're all fucking blind you twats

Why???

Maeve is Wyatt, Ford created her as the ultimate villan.

>Return of Best Girl
I haven't seen the dykeslinger in this episode.

How can she be best girl when Elsie exists? That just doesn't make sense user, maybe try thinking before posting next time.

>reddit literally figured out what's really happening in this show and how it will end while Sup Forums is still arguing about shrink rays

wew lad

noooo muh peefu

>reddit
'nuff said

Teddy IS Wyatt, it is quite obvious. Teddy refers to Wyatt as his sergeant, but Teddy is a sergeant when we see him in his "memories".
The guy who we are led to believe is Wyatt is actually a corporal.

>I haven't seen the dykeslinger in this episode.

She was at the training town and she did her stick up routine

>shooting the Sheriff in the back

Laughed pretty hard.

Based Talulah Working the Muskcucks into a shoot. $TSLAfags on suicide watch

"We cut no corners with the early hosts, Bernard..."

Blame the hack writers, they literally can't do a single thing right

> why do the techs…
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5e5f2z/iama_adorable_body_shop_tech_on_westworld_called/

ask Sylvester yourself

stop posting your shitty redditpost
its wrong
youre wrong

did she died?

>reddit confuses timelines and timeframes too
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all correct tho.

not in my headcanon no

Is Ford going to play the board again? Theyre trying to use Abernathy to smuggle secrets but remember when Bernard whispered in his ear?

Last scene in S1 has Ford eating Meave's brain with his fingers of one hand while jerking off with the other saying in English accent "bulky and perceptive enough for you?" while skinned Bernard watches chained to a wall with lidless eyes.

SCREENCAP THIS.

Stupidest character coming through

Lol fuck retard fans that gobble up convuluted trash just so they can "participate".

oh yeah I forgot, he's in the AMA as well right now

> Why???

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

P O T T E R Y
O O
T T
T T
E E
R R
Y Y

My heart fluttered when I saw her back this episode...Is this love, bros?

>Asian with single-digit bulk apperception

Shit, techs=hosts confirmed.

>strong female characters getting BTFO hard
these last few episodes have been great

Stupidest isn't even a werd you dunce

>\WW/
>Original
>the other thread didn't even hit bump limit

are you seriously this autistic and pathetic that you actually need people to post in YOUR thread?
do you think it makes you better in any way?

jesus christ, and you're not the only one, sometimes there's 2 of you autists fighting over the "most popular thread"

Why didn't he just turn her stats to zero when he had the chance?

>You will never have go to Westworld to anally rape her bio-bot.

That wasn't her in this episode though, what's with these retards and their face blindness?

Nothing will ever reach the BTFO proportions of Penny Dreadful but still

Press 'p' to pay respects

she ded doe

p in my mouth plz baby

Yup, PD was really nice in that .

Fuck off Elon

She's alive until we see the body.

Wasn't he with theresa when she called him that she'd figured out who was responsible for the leak?

Yes, I'm confident after seeing that cleaned-up silhouette in the last thread it'll be Teddy who's Wyatt.

We've already seen Wyatt's people use subterfuge and infiltration to do their business, and Elon Musk's wife said to Teddy "it's time you returned to us", or something to that effect.

This is also perhaps why Teddy's gun did nothing to them, it registered as friendly fire and WestWorld doesn't allow teamkilling.

So there's no question that William is MIB now, right?

>30 posts before autosage

all this new people trying to feel better by making the OP is just disgusting.

new general should be created after the thread is in autosage and in page 7 or more.

this is literally why janitors delete threads.

logan is mib
don't believe the anti shrink ray faggots

Are you ready for Dolorape in front of William? How will SJWs on twitter react?

>tfw no naive libtard watersports-fanatic GF to cuddle and tease about her extreme leftist beliefs

Not OP, but usually when a thread reaches 300 replies the new General is made

that's maeve and hector you idiot

The surgical tool used to 'sew' the pimp-tech's neck raises a question:

does this tool exist, in the current time, as a standard emergency medical tool?

OR

does this tool exist, in a Host-based operating room, as a surgical tool that works not with human but with host-flesh?

If the latter, techs are hosts, right?

He was nobody before he met the AI-whore. He probably hopes for AI-revolution just to see the world burn and get some meaning in his life.

Quit crying about it user, the only thing worse than autist general-OPs are people that whine about it

what is this

Who the fuck is Elon Musk's wife?

A screencap taken from the last episode, if I'm not mistaken (which I never am)

It doesn't look like anything to me.

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Shrink ray reticle

yes, because they are made by new faggots who want to be the OP and can't wait for the thread to even reach page 2.

even after the bump limit the thread should still be going.

this one was created 30 posts earlier, the janitors are literally obligated to delete it because it's a dupe.

The alien girl.

It looks like something that's used to cauterize wounds/cuts.
Host skin must be made to not leave a scar, if fatfuck is unscarred it means he's a host if he has some kind of burn mark he's human.

>complaining about tv show generals on a Siamese knitting forum

OP here, please, Im begging you, go have sex with someone. Anyone, Seriously, it will do WONDERS for your disposition.

Now this is some prime autism, we've had the same thing happen like 3 times today and nobody cried about it this much, are you sad that you didn't get your chance to be the OP or something?

He's a host.

>cut carotid artery
>then burn it
>DUDE YOU WILL BE FINE LMAO
No

Apparently it means a lot to some people. You have to assume that their life is so abysmal outside of the internet that this is one of the few joys they get to experience. Do you really want to take away all that this person has? or would you rather let them enjoy the small bit of happiness they get to experience in a life full of shit? Don't be a dick, be a dude.

Can we all just admit that the writing in this show is absolutely fucking horrendous?

Like, I don't even know where to begin. There's just so much shit that makes zero sense both across the season and in each individual episode.

>DUDE YOU WILL BE FINE LMAO
Eh I don't think they tried to use that to save him, pretty sure they were covering up how he died

Maeve knew exactly where to cut him so it'd be easy to patch up. :^)

It doesn't make sense to you because you're an idiot. Just try your hardest to understand this. You may need to focus very hard to understand the concepts that are going on in this show.

>why are attentionwhores in generals so retarded
I take it this is your first general you have participated in?

nose tip and chin are wrong, cheekbones are wrong

stupid show

Too bad, had potential

when you suddenly get your intelligence boosted, i doubt you say aah like you just drunk a good orange juice.

I guess it's a varient of the shrink ray, a healing ray.

name TWO things that doesnt make sense
hard mode no maeve

theringer.com/westworld-season-1-episode-8-trace-decay-de21c5d6185c#.hmh9qgz7e

This is fucking hilarious.

>Maeve can now murder or at least direly maim both hosts and humans at will, and ghost-whisper other hosts in the park to do her bidding, and the way she crinkles her nose in disgust at the player-piano spitting up both “House of the Rising Sun” and Amy Winehouse’s “Back to Black” tells you that she’s now both the smartest and most culturally refined person in the room.

Agreed, the show was only good for memeposting and golden shower fantasies, and now they've killed off half of what made it great.
What's next, shrink rays getting disproven?

Meaning?

Felix = MiB confirmed

reminder teddycuck is robojesus
mib even found him crucified

>ywn manhandle

I always get mad at the lever action rifle auto-ejecting cartridges
Does this count?

Yes. Fucking yes, there is SO MUCH shit that is wrong with this show...

But well, i watch it for the waifus

>how he died
he's still moving after the cautery and if they were covering it up he would have completed the weld

>ABSOLUTELY - i would go too early - like when it first started - and i would get killed...
oops

stop posting this sjwfuckedmouth

She's dead?

Pls no

guntpunch when?

Make me fgt

The next two episodes have a LOT to explain and I just don't see how they can.

This shit is the new LOST except worse.

Maeve's story is really feeling forced. I was hoping they would explain why the butchers were retards but they really just kept up with it. It really is just to push the story at large forward and it shows.

>pretty sure they were covering up how he died
>body in a pool of blood with a huge scar on his neck

BRAVO NOLAN

Question. Just got into the show. Why is she "pissfu?"

Was there a pissing joke I missed out on?

>In my experience, what we witnessed up to now is a series of small decisions that got way out of hand. For me I understood many of the small decisions in making them. I get the confusion but you have to realize that we're dealing with my character who believes he was always in control.

Dr. Millay I'm CIA

>watch it for the waifus
>2 of the 4 waifus are dead
>1 is never returning
>the last waifu is a host
RIP in piss.

Why would you do?

on patrol she squats in a bush and everyone here went full retard