Eugenics and future society

It seems to me that in order for a society to get "better" (continue getting better), the AVERAGE person in that society must become "better".

I feel this way, because as far as I know, the average IQ of a nation has been shown to greatly affect the overall success/failure of said nation(s).

If this is even partly true, then I believe the
>continual rising of the average IQ
is of the utmost importance

>if done right, would you be pro eugenics?

>how do you think it will affect politics/politicians? Will the average person support it?

Also, eugenics is seen as this scary word/idea.

But if you think about it, we've had a "natural" form of eugenics for most of human history.

Especially in Europe/Asia, the smartest survived. Natural eugenics in the form of drought, severe cold, storms, disease, hunger, natural disasters, et cetera. These things "naturally" killed off the week and less intelligent.

So eugenics is nothing new and if done correctly is nothing to be frightened of.

>only smart people can breed,
>Cause of autism discovered to be smart people breeding
>Hungarian train aficionado forums more popular than ever
Its like a Stephen King short story.

>implying autism isn't extremely over blown symptom-wise due to parents of actual retards telling everyone "it's just autism" "my child isn't a retard or anything"

>Bump

if you were put in charge of the eugenics program for your country, what things would you select for?

Both physically and mentally?

Why do you think TPTB push for more niglets, degenerate behavior and herd mentality?

Yet you see everywhere people running in yogapants, healthy food, exercising and green life?

Its their version of soft eugenics.

They want a healthy yet stupid goy population.

Fuck you in the ass pol

Fuck you

What is tptb?

'the powers that be' aka you know who...

if you do not have a free will why make any effort?

if all is determined by genetics why make any effort?

when robutts and ai will become popular probably most of the population will be removed, so why make any effort?

Oh.

So you mentioned "soft eugenics". But is that enough to combat other factors?

Like the fact most countries are bringing in tons of low iq (either legally or illegally), who then go on to have more children on average than intelligent people. Or the fact that it's been shown how the more intelligent a woman is, the more likely she is to have fewer children?

You're arguing against something I never said and don't think even mistakenly implied.

And that's that free will would be automatically removed from a eugenics partaking society. But that isn't necessarily true at all.

I'm really not sure how you reached that conclusion? Then from there jumping right into "why do anything it'd all be pointless". Which again, I don't think makes sense, could you please explain?

the last 8 years here were so traumatizing that I thought they want to slowly kill us all

to bad I have felt completely powerless, and I probably was

this means nothing can be done

How this is not eugenics?

They bring fast breeding men and mix it with local population. Couple generations later this will average. They plan long term.

But that's not what they're doing.

They are doing a population replacement

>couple of generations down the line they'll be just like us
>niggers in the US
>arabs in Eurpoe

sure thing Luigi

with mostly young male population

this is also why mostly white western women are into the whole 'healthy lifestyle and life coaching' shit

so its more like male population replacement

islam is just an useful fool tool, this will be replaced with some other radical thinking mode later on after fusion

fun fact, there was user who claimed to be proper higher up player saying that male population replacement is a fact because western men grown to weak (just as planned) and they need a strong more aggressive male replacement to pick and choose the genetic traits they way they want

again, strong and fit yet stupid goy population theory

there was also some space exploration shit thrown there

hilarious desu famfalamfam

Assimilation is not the plan.
Population Replacement is still eugenics and that was my point you polish hill-billy.

Eugenics is the only hope for humankind at this point. With eugenics we could actually create a utopia. Using sperm to improve human genes is the most straightforward and ethical way to make humans smarter. We could set up sperm banks all over the world, stocked with sperm from highly intelligent and healthy donors.

We all sure can't fucking wait for your brown shitskin utopia familia.

physical health and mental ability only.

if you bred everyone to be beautiful, nobody would. diversity is what makes beauty.

and mental ability should have a huge array of attributes. not only should intelligence be favored, but also creativity, quick thinking, problem solving, abstract thinking.

physical health is the most important i think. illness sucks and i believe its immoral to let people who have serious health issues breed more people that are going to have those same health issues and continue suffering.

The problem with eugenics is it is the man-made form of implementing nature's already well-balanced form of selection.

There's no 2 or 3 groups of men on the planet that can agree on which trait is most desirable for long term propagation of the species.

This, but have it occur with the bottom 10%-20% being sterilised each generation, with the remainder having 3-4 kids.

>diversity is what makes beauty

user, pls

Civilisation means that the weakest and stupidest breed more than the most intelligent. We are essentially moving backwards at the moment, getting less healthy and less intelligent.

When there is a safety net provided for people who otherwise wouldn't survive then the only way that we are ever going to reach the next stage of human evolution is to institute both positive and negative eugenics policies. Very difficult to do in a democracy though.

IVF will soon mean that rich people can select certain traits in their offspring. This might end up leading to a small ubermensch class if enough people adopt it.

In the US, most states had eugenic programs until the 70s-80s. They usually focused on single mothers. They let them have the first one. If she got knocked up again, there would be 'complications' during the delivery that required a c-section. She would wake up with her second kid but without her uterus.

Lets say you think IQ is determined at birth. Lets say you do believe in superior and inferior groups of people. Even then, eugenics just isn't a good idea.

You can have a race of genetically enhanced superbeings with an average IQ of 300 but it won't mean shit if they don't create a moral society.

Take a look at Nazi Germany for example, they had eugenics and they were a power-hungry fascist dictatorship which murdered millions of innocent people and tried to conquer the rest of Europe, leading the entire Western world to collectively kick their arse.

Even the supposed Aryan "master race" spent a millenia sailing around northern Europe raping and pillaging and worshipping arse-backwards war gods that make Mohammed look like Gandhi.

Also consider that in order to make a proper impact, a system of eugenics would have to control an entire population for generations, possibly even centuries. Any modern government wouldn't be able to run such a program without fucking it up after a few decades, tops.

The best way to ensure that we improve as a species is to foster a culture which values both intelligence and morality. Eugenics can't do this because it inherently goes against the moral values of the vast majority of people living in a civilised society.

>all the shitty memes
>he fell for all of them

top kek

Honestly, this. Almost any group is probably going to have bias for its own traits, whether or not they are better.

i don't disagree with you, but trying to cultivate a beneficial culture is extremely hard. you gave nazi germany as an example, you're right, they were a superpower that rose easily in a very short amount of time. compare that to how long and grueling of a process trying to incorporate a manmade preplanned culture would be. it's like making a toddler brush its teeth when you have authority, most won't do it. and i think having a strong society that may be immoral would be better than having a good society that most likely won't happen.

and i think you could cultivate the culture you're talking about, with euginecs.

if you had it your way all women would look like that and now they'd be considered average, or ugly in the next generation

I'm pretty sure actual doctors know what they're talking about.