Opinions on this kinomaker?

Opinions on this kinomaker?
Can Nolan ever recover?

Yates is the kinomaker who surpassed nolan financially earlier in the year

>Yates
>Kino
His Potter stuff is good, but Tarzan and Fantastic Beasts were trash.

Dennis V. Is a rich mans Nolan

Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema. It doesn't get more juvenile "film buff" than this movie. Everything from the casting, to the themes, to the cinematography. It physically pains me to even think about it. Fincher was always the epitome of IMDB to me until this movie, but then Villenvue managed to topple him.

I'd kill myself if I thought the way you do.

I know, he passed nolan without FB though. His potters were inspired and kino

not enough posts in your thread ?

Arrival was the most dull thing I'd ever seen in my life.

Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Villeneuve and Fincher make.

I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.

True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.

I thought you died.

Non-film student wannabe here, I love DV. Arrival was cool, but Sicario absolutely blew me away. Prisoners was good, but it seemed like it was kind of trying too hard.

Nolan is another of my favorites. Prestige and Inception are both fucking amazing, and fuck all of you who are about to shit on me for liking them.

It's physically sickening for me to read this kind of drivel.

>sicario blew me away
>nolan is another of my favorites
>prestige and inception are both fucking amazing
This is why I dont take you bluntfags who post on this board seriously

Then you're really gonna retch when you learn that I loved Fury Road, The Babadook and It Follows as well.

not him but i havent watched any of those trash

He is literally fincher but with some (laughable) """2deep""" moments. The new 5-6/10 mediocre meme man.

kek

everything this guy makes is literally Cheeto dust: the flick

>a black man fucking your wife
now how did i know you had to be a pretentious cuck user?

There's something very liberating about the torture of seeing your wife get penetrated by the BBC.

Like a cleansing of the soul of sorts.

ENOUGH. This is fucking DISGUSTING

Agreed hes like Refn, Harmony Korine and Nolan. Just a hack. No substance and no real style

Korine I suspect at least knows he a trash man, but the other two actually believe they're making 'art'

Polytechnique is underappreciated Villeneuve /schoolshooterkino/.

This movie should be a Sup Forums essential, an autist goes on a rampage in his college to kill all the feminist.
This is the actual plot based on a real event.

he's IMDB-core trash. very fitting that you also mentioned Nolan kek