So does she actually know how to play music, and write songs? It seems they 'protest too much'...

So does she actually know how to play music, and write songs? It seems they 'protest too much' . Also I'm about 60 % sure that she closet has down syndrome.

>those gloves
HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGNGNGGGGGGG

Let's tall about this instead. You think she's into roleplaying?

We get it, she just released a new album.

Fuck you Brandon.

I wouldn't be surprised. What kinda roleplaying do you lads think she likes?

we get it you're a failed musician, failure, and social outcast

I don't think you know what down syndrome is

I'm not sure, you think she's more of the dominant or submissive type? I'm leaning towards a little of both, as in she likes a bit of freedom. Based on that, probably a nurse/doctor?

fucking dammit Brandon why do you ruin every thread

Interesting take. She strikes me as a dominant type. So maybe a policewoman/detainee deal.

Woah that sounds really hot, but I never thought of her as the type to want to restrain. I definitely think she enjoys dominance when she can though, with the strap on photos and whatnot.

>with the strap on photos and whatnot
Yeah, I get the feeling she's real into pegging.

When do you think she would've gotten into that? Probably around the 2000's or late 90's I'd guess. You think she's gentle about it?

She seems nice enough to be gentle in the beginning, but when she gets into it I don't think she holds back.

That's what I was thinking, she seems like she's caring enough to guide you, but expects a certain level of ability and endurance.

Samefag.

She's going down a different path than Bowie. A less graceful path with her head too far up her ass. Interested to see where she's at in another 20 years.

Yeah, exactly.
Heh

Sorry buddy

t. op here

her music is pretty unique, why would people suspect otherwise that the vision and direction of her music isn't foremost her own?

It's the "Eno make Bowie great anyway" argument all over again, it doesn't make sense

def a switch

What would that path be?
Anyways, I think she likes to make sure that she gets the most out of an experience with someone, as sex with someone to her is like an extension of a friendship. I believe she once said that most of her boyfriends were just friends she happened to have sex with.

Neat shop.

>as sex with someone to her is like an extension of a friendship.
Interesting take. She does seem like someone who really enjoys sex so it makes sense that she sees them like that.

Here's a quote from her about sexual curiosity:
>I think I'm normal. Not normal, just healthy. People's taste in sex is usually split into two categories. I call it rural and urban. I’m definitely rural. Top of a mountain on a sunny day or inside a forest is wonderful for me. But a lot of people like to be inside a city wearing plastic and fishnet stockings. I love to fiddle with it, but more out of curiosity. And I want to be wide awake, completely sober, completely alert, not sleepy.

She seems like she's really got herself figured out.

That's what I've always admired about her. She seems to have really strong values thst she holds to and presents to us through her music and interviews. One of my favorite interviews that I think highlights this: youtu.be/5eUjeKavkZs

I'm glad this conversation got somewhere worthwhile. Thanks for the link, user.

This thread is disgusting

You're welcome man, her longer interviews are probably her most interesting to me, because she has time to settle down and articulate her point instead of being force fed questions like most interviews.

Yeah, I've always disliked interviews where the artist is shot with quick, vapid questions and is expected to give short, meaningless answers. And Bjork definitely seems like someone who has things to say.

Yeah, and those types of interviews are especially egregious with artists with a certain "quirk" like Bjork (Iceland) that constantly needs to be addressed because the audience and interviewers have no knowledge of it and need something to fill time with.

Yeah, but I guess that's what you get with modern showbiz. So, user, what's your favourite Bjork album? I've only started going through her discography a little while ago, and so far Post is my favourite.

Poo björk Willy bum

Dresses up as the joker and carries a syringe.

Feel like she's drifted more towards the whiny side of feminism lately, cause she knows her music isn't what it used to be. In the nineties she was all like, "just go out and do it yourself, stop whining", was way more down to earth and made music with substantial meaning. Now she has to wear vaginas on her face and whine about white men to stand out anymore. What happened to her?

Honestly, gonna have to go with Debut. I feel like it's just the perfect pop record.

She got her heart broken. That’s what happened ;_;

she's not on grimes level, that's for sure. bjork needs lots of people to make an album.

Meh

She was married to the dude for years and some of the lyrics suggest she may have slept around behind Barney's back. Not exactly a heartbreak situation but rather an unraveling of truths.

lol no the lyrics are suggesting HE slept around behind HER back