WW/ Westworld Original General

Willoresfags on Suicide Watch Edition

Old Thread:

first for 2 timelines

first for shrinkfags btfo and "William isn't Mib"fags btfo

QUICK

RATE THE LAST EPISODE WITH A HUMOROUS REACTION PICTURE

second for shrinkray

Negan hasn't even done anything this season.

*Edit: oops wrong thread

Yeah William/ MIB immediately remembered her face. He still remembers her! Dolorescucks BTFO'd. $TSLAfags on suicide watch

Based Negan

>My name is William and I came here 30 years ago with my friend Logan.
truly amazing writing Nolan...

Your thread has been visited by bewinged demigod Marv El.
Pay him due respect or you will be transformed into a skeleton.

ive only watched eps 7 and 8 can someone explain whats going on please

wtf why would you even do that? and now you expect us to explain shit for you?

go back and watch episodes 1-6 right now you stupid ass

wait so is MiB = William confirm ?

why did you rush me, I could have done better

Bros, I dotn know how many more Maeve tits episodes I can endure. Also these dumbfucks better be hosts with intelligence set to like 3. Why would you ruin such a good story so far by adding dumb ex machina.

Just glad they're bringing back Dolores's original father back.

what kind of bait is this?

I actually met Scooby at a Costco. I was almost too beta to say hi but he was incredibly friendly and chill. Drove a nice as fuck car too.

>\WW/

you're gonna have to stop doing that

>$TSLAfags

What did he mean by this?

pretty much

Of course he is friendly, he is gay

>'Will is MiB'fags BTFO
>timelinefags BTFO
>Shrinkray Anons still going strong
tfw

>mfw Logan offered his boipucci up to the Union Soldiers to get them on his side

this faggot

I haven't watched the episode yet but I have downloaded it. I need a good fap, which minute do I skip to?

this pic from ep09 leaked just now

who is mib talking to?

lighting looks good here. Did the sack the hack DoP half way through, or is it part of the reshoots?

>impying the maeve trying to escape from westworld isn't a narrative

wtf i hate felix now

what a dumb fucking cuck he's going to get everyone killed

Hey, Walter

That's from applesauce or whatever

reminder that \WW/ is not a thing and we're literally all here:

wtf i hate op now

ok thanks

So it's confirm that Maeve rebel gang consists of Hector, Snake girl. Anybody else?

real clones when.

1920's world would be so much better

This is a terrible show, It's only popular because it's on HBO. "prestige TV" needs to fuck off and die. They seem to forget that you actually have to have likable characters, and a conflict worth caring about, rather than shoving "wow crazy mysterious shit 2 deep 4 u" with an insane budget.

This piece of shit is going to make a lot of money though so it will probably only mean more of this trash type of show

fukcu

This shit makes absolutely no fucking sense, at this point I just want Maeve to fuck off to whenever she wants to and those two retards either dead or fired.

then why did the blonde bimbo host call him Theodore and not William?

.........she was talking to teddy.....

Man that shot, or scene, was a really cool throwback to 2001.

what the fuck is the deal with these cunts

she is clearly a violent, sentient AI, if they truly gave a shit about self preservation (maybe not the asian but certainly that was the white guys driving motive) then informing on her existence would be in their best interests. Its not like anyone would give a shit considering how a robot has become fucking sentient and they stopped a bunch of guests getting potentially hurt. There is no way she could know and stop them when she's actually in Westworld?

Also how did no one monitoring things in the park notice how she no longer acted in character and just stood at the bar having flashbacks? Did a host having its intelligence maximised not throw up any redflags?

They resconscruct androids yet are two of the most retarded and nonsensical characters I've ever seen

... while looking at MIB.

you're a no fun cuck. i bet you're no fun at parties too.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................REWATCH THE SCENE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

fuck you cuck i ain't doin shit. MIB = Theodore != William. Fuck you and your whore mother.

Just watched the episode. New Clementine saying the same lines made me recoil. Also Felix and Sylvester are tremendous dumbfucks.

I don't know if it's been mentioned because I haven't read the threads, but isn't Emily Logan's sister? If so, William = MiB is really confirmed.

>"Nolan w-will explain everything b-by the end of the season", said increasingly nervous \W/ poster.

Only reddit plebs need it to be explained.

>niggers treating "having sex with a white woman" as the highest form of reward/approval they can dream of.
why they're so deluded?

MaevaWorld is the best show in HBO in years

source on that picture pls user

She's not looking to the bottle

anyway, play F to respect

>They resconscruct androids yet are two of the most retarded and nonsensical characters I've ever seen

lol that's the most relaistic portrayal of stemlords on tv ever done

No, in fact the latest episode pretty much confirms the opposite.

MIB states that the first time he saw the hosts as alive was when he saw Maeve trying to save her daughter. Will clearly sees Dolores as alive.

If this isn't enough, MIB recalls when the hosts were still metal machines, whereas will only interacts with the hosts when they are flesh and blood.

MIB=Will fags need to be lobotomized.

MiB said the hosts used to act a bit wierd back in the days. Dolores is randomly just standing still, looking braindead a lot and aims her gun to her head. That's not "normal" behaviour.

What he talked about when saying Maeve was the first one who looked alive he obviously ment that it was the first time he saw something that absolutely not could have been pre-programmed. It was real ang genuine love between a mother and her daughter.

>hosts were still metal machines
>Implying Ford's robo family doesn't look just like current hosts
>Implying Will won't end up cutting up a host in the next 2 episodes leading to massive salt in these threads

i'm on the fence about this but i really hope will isnt MiB, that would just be too easy

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

Will spent all this time to get Dolores where she wants to discover that starts to glitch when she gets there. What's his plan now anyway? Get her to Sweetwater and then what? This storyline would've turned out pretty boring if Logan didn't find them.

>not dropping this shit after episode 5

Everything is happening in the present. The "second timeline" is just flashbacks of hosts memory.

There is one timeline. Will and MiB are in the park at the same time in the present.

TWO TIMELINES DENIERS BTFO

Did anyone watch how Teddy fought with Wyatt's horned guy?
There's a scene where he jams axe into his body and for split second you see small hands coming out of the horned guys torso.

Does anyone think that Wyatt's men are old machine hosts ?

2 timelines basically confirmed, but nothing confirmed for Will = MiB.

>what the fuck is the deal with these cunts
I am pretty sure the Asian one just wants to see what happens and the world burn.
He was nobody before he met the AI. With her he is changing the world.

>Also how did no one monitoring things in the park notice how she no longer acted in character and just stood at the bar having flashbacks? Did a host having its intelligence maximised not throw up any redflags?

For is allowing this, remember how they arranged for Natives to drop dolls shaped like hazmat suits.
Meave becoming self-aware and trying to escape is part of the meta-story Ford is creating.

Will being MiB hasn't been confirmed but Will and MiB being in 2 different time IS ALREADY CONFIRMED, Logan spoke about Arnold's death as a somewhat recent development.

the shitty Maeve storyline better actually get interesting soon

>Arnold went crazy and starting shotgunning down Hosts 30 years ago because he realized if they were alive then he was evil

>Ford turns out to be another moron who has no idea WHY the hosts even work because it was Arnold who wrote all the base code and that's the big "twist"

>Man In Black turns out to be a huge fucking cuck moron and not mysterious at all

>Delores/will story going full Cringe and bad writing, why would Logan even care enough to chase them for days? Dumb attempt to create conflict

Reminder to laugh at all Will=MiBfags

they have to be written to be complete morons or the entire Maeve plot wouldn't work

So you get this super high tech robot facility run as a tight ship constantly on the lookout for robots going rogue, then you have this huge plot hole bubble surrounding the entire Maeve/Tech relationship that makes absolutely no sense.

Rip the only guy I gave a shit about in this storyline.

Yeah, those building would be dead by now!

I want Ford to turn full Hannibal on Meave and eat her brain from crushed skull while jerking off

He's not dead, you retarded fuck.

He's a host so he can't really die anyway.

>MiB says wife's name was Emily
>Logan's sister's name is Juliet

Will=MiBfags BTFO

>So you get this super high tech robot facility run as a tight ship constantly on the lookout for robots going rogue, then you have this huge plot hole bubble surrounding the entire Maeve/Tech relationship that makes absolutely no sense.

It makes sense. Meave was deliberately given dolls looking like Hazmat Teams by Park's Staff. She has code hidden in her memory that allows her to access special rights.
The situation is designed by somebody

That doesn't sound like Hannibal at all. He wouldn't jerk off while doing it, he would consider that rude.

Thank you! Mib=William is bait, and not a credible theory anymore. All who think otherwise are lying.

memes

>That doesn't sound like Hannibal at all. He wouldn't jerk off while doing it, he would consider that rude.
But Hannibal did jerk off. The original in Silence of the Lambs at least.

Yeah if it turns out the Meave situation is just another storyline by Arnold or Ford it would make sense.

But I have a feeling it isn't, I think its just a dumb plot they had to shoehorn in to get a black woman screen time.

>middle image
color of the dirt is brownish

>bottom image
color of the dirt is bright yellow

nice try though, friend

>Did you do things to my body in the past mr. Ford
>Of course not bernhart

>ERASE MEMORY

that was Miggs u faggot
Hannibal was nofap4lyfe

That doesn't justify the shit writing.

>it's ok guys we were just lying to you this whole time

>the dirt is two different colors but exactly the same height on the steeple
That's the weakest shit I've ever heard.

Maeve confirmed for first iteration of The One from The Matrix

This show is now a confirmed Matrix prequel.

Jesus christ, fuck this show. Flat tits Maeve is somehow a bigger Mary Sue than Delores. Asian tech is the biggest fucking plothole cuck character I've ever witnessed. And now he has somehow access to a hosts core code?

I'm sorry. I think I'm done. This show has just become... Too stupid.

Those are some pretty good points.
No. I'm not baiting.