youtube.com/watch?v=YIvpOIUqKKA
youtube.com/watch?v=UfDoEpTAlRk
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkOnCbPWnw
youtube.com/watch?v=d5sVHUGhTNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_SXF85u8vsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm
youtube.com/watch?v=UtJtYayW4VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Childhood is thinking 'Suddenly Seymore' is why you'll find love.
Adulthood is realising its why you didn't.

What do you mean by this?

DUDE TEST AUDIENCES LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=7RjFvcw6ToQ

That's not Les Mis

He's gay.

Yesssssss

The plant's cool. Everything else is reddit shit.

>being this wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=z0kSBiu1IGk

and then have all those minature models and special effects thrown away for this cheap shit

wtf this is better than the final one

You're a massive faggot.

Little Shop of Horrors is GOAT

fucking brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm0rnY

Fucking based.

So happy that the blu ray included both endings.

The problem is the movie did too good a job making Seymour and Audrey likable. The play makes it more clear they are shitty people who deserve everything coming to them. Moranis is too likable to want to see him get fucked over so bad.

The plant isn't even the coolest mothercuker in the kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

This song must give you some feels at least

youtube.com/watch?v=9DD7VIKZnGA

That's the whole effect, you colossal pleb.

I actually prefer the theatrical cut, the original is fine as a concept but it drags on way too much

I never noticed it was a musical. Now makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw

It's sad to think if this movie gets remade they'd replace one of the best practical effects in history with some generic CGI piece of shit

Yeah, this.

After Somewhere That's Green you feel too bad for Audrey to want to see her dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIvpOIUqKKA

The first time I saw it I saw the original ending and it was a real downer given the tone of the rest.

Audrey II vs. Godzilla when

youtube.com/watch?v=UfDoEpTAlRk

>Family Guy

Hello underage

That episode is 11 years old mate.

That doesn't make you less underage

The play has a stronger anti-consumerist/ anti capitalist message and portrays Audrey as a gold digger and seymour as an angry nerd who'd sell out everyone for a chance of riches. I still like the original ending because of the effects and "Don't feed the plants" is one of the best songs, but I agree tonally it doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.

Is the original 1960 film any good?

Literally 27 years ago.

>Roger Corman

Depends entirely on how you define "good".

>implying Based Corman is anything but based

It's one of Corman's best. It's more of a black comedy than a feel good musical.

It's phenomenally good considering that they basically shot it in two days with minimal budget.

But I want a sing battle.

did this came after of before super mario bros (1985)?

Original film is from 1960, Broadway musical is from 1982 and musical film (OP pic) is from 1986.

Actually, they're supposed to be likeable in the play, too. You're supposed to understand that Seymour's death is karmic while still feeling sorry for him. The movie's problem is that his murders weren't explicitly murderous enough, and that's just in the final cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkOnCbPWnw

The Director's Cut only included the ending and nothing else, and that was a mistake. They really have-assed it.

It drags on for too long because the Director's Cut half-assed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5sVHUGhTNA

youtube.com/watch?v=_SXF85u8vsQ

They should have included this song in the film, this was a genuinely inspired slice of horror.

>The play has a stronger anti-consumerist/ anti capitalist message and portrays Audrey as a gold digger and seymour as an angry nerd who'd sell out everyone for a chance of riches.
I was a super fan of this play as a teenager and I saw it 10 times. I don't think you interpreted it right.

Its about how far are you willing to go for fame and how you justify those choices.

FOR NOW

It's certainly animatronic kinography.

Musicalkino thread you said?

Childhood is idolizing Seymour. Adulthood is realizing the dentist makes more sense.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm

>>I'll be a dentist

and a success!

Glorious.

>VLC

LOL loser

Turns out I only saw the Director's cut, and had never seen the theatrical cut before.
>look up the theatrical ending
>youtube.com/watch?v=UtJtYayW4VQ
>grill is still alive
>that cheap explosion effect
>everything was clearly rushed
>muh happy ending
I guess I'm lucky for never having seeing this version.

that scene is not any different from the final one. how the fuck is that more "murderous" to you? the only differences is they cut a few gardening steps out, the parts where he says sir and i think also shaved off a few seconds where hes bending over looking inside the plant

Biollante was singing the entire time! Didn't you watch it?