Croatia v Slovenia: War of the Seven Seas

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the war coming this Thursday?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/545684/slovenia-elects-first-black-mayor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slovenia is rightful Austrian clay.

"""Slovenes""" are what you get when you let mountain Croats LARP too much.

Shut up labanc faggot.

Nothing will happen, go home.

I will make popcorn.

who desecrated that sign

The sight of your people's brown features and their Serbian dialect with Slovenian words thrown in disgusts me.

Certainly doesn't disgust your women. They find it arousing, in fact, to be handled by a real man. Muh dick

nairaland.com/545684/slovenia-elects-first-black-mayor

This guy is a mayor of a Slovenian city.

Tell me more about my brownness.

Slovenian do you realize that from now on if you visit dalmatia based natives will fuck you up

No. We will love them, because such people like the miserable Slovene need basic love and humane validation. We need to show them they can visit our coastline without sneaking in a line of six buses at seven in the morning so no one notices the Slovene license plates

You're worth it, my friends

He is black; everyone knows that he's different from us. But you are a more insidious type of "Slavs", with your Albanian looks, Ottoman Turkish mentality and Arabo-Persian vocabulary that you seemlessly weave into a language that is almost like my own. But all of that is better than hearing a Croat use a Slovenian word like kaj, that just kills me inside, because I know that it will become associated with his simplified language instead of my own superior version.

Please, less ethnocentrism and more tips on how to get tall Yugoslav gf who can beat me at basketball.

>my superior kaj
>ja?

Callate. Balkanians are talking :^)

And Austria is rightful German clay.

I sure most of them would quickly drop their pants because they imagine you as those latino lovers from Spanish telenovelas.

>Best slovenian girl i've seen
>she's med looking
Explain pls

>she's med looking
There is a difference between med looking and turk looking. We are a med nation for the most part, even though alpine and central european influence is strong. Much like northern Italy.

>he doesnt want money from tourist
Balkans, everyone.

What?

The war will begin on June the 29th, 2017.

>What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the war coming this Thursday?
I know it's the Balkans, but why would there be war between Slovenia and Cr*atia??

Why though. Is this some new ebik mene or something

Croatians want to steal our sea.

she's so qt, alpine master race

>steal our sea
You literally reside on the same shore of the same sea. What the fug

Also, we will finally purify Croatian land from it's turk offsprings. The land will be populated by blue eyed, pure Slovenians.

They want to steal a few acres of our Piran bay. Would you gladly accept if Estonia was to steal your part of gulf of Finland?

Okay, wake me up when the bombs start flying

>if Estonia was to steal your part of gulf of Finland?
Yeah that would suck, but we still would have gulf of Bothnia and a piece of the Baltic sea. I see your point though

>our sea
>back when declaring independence decide these are your sea borders
>everyone's like yeah sure cool everything seems in order here, Slovenia
>six months later go full Serb with waaaah rightful Slovenian clay (sea)
>the final showdown's about to come in three days

We will end the eternal Slovene.

There's no land involved in this despute. Slovenes want entrance to the international seas purely on the basis of gibsmedat. It's not land related at all, they want a corridor through our sea which would connect them to the international waters.
>whaa whaaaa gib access because I want it, even though we agreed to the current borders
They have no claim on it whatsoever.
It's like Croatia asking for a corridor through Slovenia so we can have access to Austria without having to cross the Slovene border. It's ridiculous.

Port of Koper is way more important for central/west Europe than any of your ports, that's why this issue is so important. There are also land border disputes, like a half of a house is in Slovenia, and other half is in Croatia.

>There's no land involved in this despute

There are actually three settlement on the Croatian side of the Dragonja river that are inhabited by Slovenes who sort of want to join Slovenia.

That's gay pride day.

>There's no land involved in this despute.

Nope, there are entire villages in the deputed areas. The coastal border just gets the most attention in the media.

I was talking about the corridor dispute. The settlements are irrelevant.
>inhabited by Slovenes who sort of want to join Slovenia.
This exists in every country in Europe and it's irrelevant. The borders are set and agreed upon.

>The settlements are irrelevant.

I disagree. The sea corridor is important economically, but only fishes live there, not people. Meanwhile, people at the border are forced to eat shit that Ljubljana and Zagreb throw at each other.

War? :D Time to make money!!!!

>The sea corridor is important economically
Not an argument. You can't just have something because you want it. I understand it'd be neat to have international sea access, but it is what it is. You simply don't have it and you never will unless you fight for it. Crying to the EU worked before 2013, but that's over now.