What are other sports equivalents to the 2011 NBA finals - where the best player in the world completely disappeared...

What are other sports equivalents to the 2011 NBA finals - where the best player in the world completely disappeared when his team needed him the most?

2016 Euro final
2014 WC final
2016 NBA finals
2007 Super Bowl

Euro 2016 Final. Try to find Ronaldo on the field in the final 30 minutes, you literally can't.

>2016 NBA finals

Lebron was terrific in those finals though, he averaged 35 points per game

Curry won the MVP that year unanimously

Griezmann
Messi
Curry
Brady
??

Arod on the Yankees every year except 2009

meant Ronaldo in the first one, but otherwise correct. You could also add Barry Bonds in the 2002 World Series.

>getting injured on 25th minute is "dissapearing"

lmao kill yourself you delusional messifag

So what? MVP doesn't mean you're the best player in the world. Was Derrick Rose the best in the world in 2011? Nowitzki in 2007? How about Barkley in '93 or Malone in '97? MVP="Player of the Season", it's a combination of "did this guy have a great season" and politics.

He didn't do anything.
>delusional messifag
I included the 2014 WC lmao. Get off Ronaldo's dick.

2016 Champions League knock-out stage
2017 Champions League knock-out stage

2016 Copa America final
2015 Copa America Final

2014 World Cup final

because he got injured in the 25th minute you nonce, he never got the chance to do anything

I answered the OP's question. If you're that butthurt about it, don't know what to tell you.

>getting injured in the first half = dissapearing when his team needs him most

genuinely kill yourself mate

if you're not a rugby country you won't know him, but this guy is the ultimate choker, all sports included

Calm down. He doesn't need you to defend him online.

i need americans to stop talking about things they dont have a clue about though.

You're genuinely seething. Take a break, go outside.

Every final Messi has played in

kys reddit

>You could also add Barry Bonds in the 2002 World Series.
He batted .471 with 4 HRs and a .700 OBP

Except 2011 CL

How can people call him the goat when he consistently has to get bailed out by teammates in crunch time? If you can't play in the clutch you are not a GOAT candidate - period.

Kyrie sliding into #1 spot tonight

You called?