Who's part of the great and noble Atlantean race...

Who's part of the great and noble Atlantean race? the first rulers of civilization before the arrival of indo-european wh*tes?
post here if you're a tall dude, with black hair and light eyes, and which ancestries are mostly from the costs of western europe, both north and south.
we created megaliths, we were the master of the seas and mountains, we loses our great ancestral island down the ocean, glory to Poseidon! the power of the Orichalquos is with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orichalcum
youtube.com/watch?v=igoHN11qCeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we survived and one day we will rise again!

when the Celts came at Iron Age, they culturally assimilated a lot of us, but we were always the best ones inside them.
purebreed celts are apeshit tier.
they started their Invasion with Urnfield Culture

you are latin mongrels

t. aryan-alpinid ape
we gaves agriculture to your people, we are the descendants of the noble neolithic farmers.
you filthy neanderthal mongrel!

I am a Greek you subhuman

thank you for still talking about ours ancestral island when everyones forget it.

you are latin mongrels and france is a dying shithole

what fucking site is that?

"latin" mean nothing.

Me

T.Sardinian

french are latin mongrels

sardinians are shitalians

When the ancient Atlanteans where making civilization and selling the precious Orichalquos to ancient egyptians, the disgusting proto-teutonic lived on his cold forest mud huts villages, dressed with animal skin, killing each other, eating human flesh and worshipping war gods in front of random stones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orichalcum
Orichalcos was the most precious metal who ever existed, the sons of Atlas were the keeper of that divine matter.

Correct, Sards were in ancient Egypt and were treated as equals (given plenty of lands, served as royal guards)

Atlanteans were also the Milesians of Irish legends and the father of Gaelic peoples.
the invasion started from Galician costs.

bump for the Megaliths

sardinians are descended from berbers
how does nobody on Sup Forums seem to get this right?

It's the other way around
nice

The problem with all of these 'ancient helper' theories is that they assume that prehistoric humans were too dumb to do anything for themselves. Like too dumb to place rocks or observe the sky levels of dumb.

Me, it feels good to be an Atlantean.

berbers had nothing to do with the patrician Atlantic race, they were some apeshit war tribes living on north africa.
they also lived on the mountains for the most part.

Megalithic temples on Malta were another marvelous Atlantean creation.

It's full of Atlantean buildings in Sardinia, pic related

Ancient symbols are on the wall of Malta's temples, symbols of infinity and creation, symbols of the "great universal architect".
Atlanteans were the creators of wisdom.

Exactly, they were widespread among all of the Atlantean people

Sardinia again

now go get your fucking shine box

you are latin mongrels

we can't be mongrels knowing originals "latins" were Altantean.

french are latin and mongrels
a literal bastard nation

Oh my sweet summer child

youtube.com/watch?v=igoHN11qCeQ

Ancient Iberians were also Atlanteans.
related to the Basques, the only ones who keep an Atlantic language still alive.

Germans are Alpine troglodyts pretending to be nordic and aryans.
the filthy sons of Aryas never achevied ours level of civilization.
the Sons of Atlas were superior but the evil Ocean make them orphan of their beloved homeland.

the sons of Atlas gaves also wisdom to the amerindians, the Olmecs and the ancestors of Mayas.

Bump

Indeed

bump for the truth.

Muh heritage is Galician does that mean I wuz?

WE

We is , my cousin we is.

T.Britónia Galécian