Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
youtube.com/watch?v=x-5ata4jDyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great album, helped start my love for music

it's shit

Decent album but by no means is it a masterpiece or as amazing and otherworldly as people say.

yeah, this is much better ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

Brainless wojacks always make me chuckle

too long
end of the night is the best song
4.8/10

I have nothing new to say about it. It's a brilliant masterpiece that every music fan should give a try.

why the hate?

Great album but Jim Morisson's songwriting sucks.

Because it's bad.

They are the ultimate LSD dream band, searching for meaning in the trip. This is such a fun debut, still sounds young

It was all down hill for American music from here....

Good debut effort.

WHEN I WAS BACK
IN SEMINARY SCHOOOL

according to my own autistic rating system i rated it slightly higher than strange days. but i feel like overall strange days has better songs. when the music's over is the bands undisputed masterpiece. also, i only just recently found out that alabama song and back door man are covers

Strange Days has the best cover. It's also the best album.

Morrison Hotel is patrician Doors, it's the final level

Almost peak dadrock

>i only just recently found out that alabama song and back door man are covers
Why didn't you just read the liner notes you tard?

This, it's unironically their best album

>I'VE GOT THREE SHIPS AND SIXTEEN MEEN

t. soyboy

Most people tout LA Woman as their best, but I’ve always thought Morrison Hotel was just a better album (and my personal fav).

Also, why all the hate here? Morrison is by no means an amazing lyricist, but he’s miles ahead most at that time. You can obv dislike them, but just because your dad listened to it doesn’t make it bad music.

>Alabama song
I've come to like Lotte Lenya's version to The Doors' but they're both good.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-5ata4jDyk

Soft Parade is definitely an odd album. I don’t think it’s as bad as Waiting For the Sun (which was literally the band scrambling to create songs after they ran out of Morrison’s source material), but not much stands out in that album imo. I love East Ride and the title track though.

Wild Child and Shaman's Blues are great

THERE WAS A PERSON THERE, WHO PUT FORTH THE PROPOSITION,

1.strange days
2.The doors
3.L.A. Woman
4.waiting for the sun
5.The soft parade
6.Morisson hotel

Scaruffi is dead wrong.

gawd I fucking hate you

More poppy and less experimental than the previous two albums; I love it however, Touch Me and Tell All The People show off how strong and warm Jim Morrison's voice is and there are several wonderful little ditties like Easy Ride and Runnin Blues, and though the title track is not as interesting as the past epics it's still a great smorgasbord of musical forms.

the end puts me to sleep......