Why do people continue to demand that Michael Vick be punished despite actually serving his prison sentence?

Why do people continue to demand that Michael Vick be punished despite actually serving his prison sentence?

Why can't Animal Rights groups give up their Javert-like pursuit of him and just move on like everyone else has?

because he's black

because, as with all extremist nutjobs, literally nothing is ever good enough. You could have given him a life sentence and they'd be demanding he get the death penalty

I haven't heard anyone bring up this nog in years. Does this actually still happen? I thought he served his time?

Animal rights people tend to view animals as completely innocent beings(which they are I guess) but they also tend to view people in a poor light and hold little remorse for violence against people even when the victims are just as innocent. It's the ultimate act of evil to them because of the pureness of innocence of the animal. They fail to hold the sanctity of human life in the process though. Kind of a rambling effortpost that I didn't explain well but that's what it is.

If you ever see a video of murders, tortures, executions, senseless beatings, and a dog getting kicked and a comment section, the majority of the comments will be "omg poor doggie", that's what I'm referring too.

>I thought he served his time?

Disregard me I suck cocks, that was in the first line of the OP

This is very true

When I was younger, like 13 maybe, I was at my uncle's farm with some friends, and I came across a fawn with one of its legs basically torn off. I imagine it was wolves or something, why they'd just leave it I dont know, but there was this baby deer in front of us falling and bleeding all over the place. So I did what any good person would do and shot it in the head to put it out of its misery.

One of my friends told some other mutual acquaintance (not maliciously) and they got all up in arms saying I should have taken it to a vet or tried to help it, not understanding that an amputee deer is not going to make it in the wild, and that there's no way in fuck I'm paying thousands of dollars in vet bills to prolong a deer's suffering. It kind of worked out though because all through highschool absolutely none of the sjw, activist kids (you know the type) wanted to have anything to do with me. They literally thought of me as a murderer

is this guy the fast runner qb >?? i seen him on my brothers ps3

This
Also kinda this

canada sounds like it is full of complete pussies

the fuck is javert and who is demanding anything?

The activists are probably redskins fans.

This. He's literally done more for Animal rights groups - Personally - than anyone in decades, in terms of charitable donations, fundraising, awareness, etc.

On top of that, he actually served real hard prison time for what he did. Afterwards, all indicators have shown that he completely changed his life around and got back on the right track. It's weird, since in the US people are usually good about giving people second chances (at least they used to it seems).

I don't much care for Stephen A. Smith, but he's right on the money with this. He did his time, gave back, and has earned his dignity back.

Its a pretty mixed bag up here

There was a petition with 39k signatures to have the Falcons cancel Vick's retirement ceremony.

>I never watched or read Les Miserables
>I was never exposed to any sort of culture

Les mis sucks ass, but at least I know who Javert is.

>a play most high schools put on is his idea of culture

top sides. do you think rent is high-brow too?

Nobody's demanding anything of Michael Vick. Michael Vick is yesterday's news. You just made that up because you can't get over the fact that he got punished at all.

Not to go all Sup Forums here,
but liberals ruin literally everything

>DUR HUR LIBRALS!!!
Back to your double-wide.

Liberals are the ones who don't have a problem with Vick. Conservative radio in Atlanta, on the other hand, was calling the whole thing an affront to decency.

I make 6 figures and live in NYC.
Sorry bro, liberals are pretty damn insufferable.
Lol that's a twist