How is he going to fuck The Warriors tonight? Post your predictions here

How is he going to fuck The Warriors tonight? Post your predictions here.

Only millennials think the NBA is rigged. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some teams play better under pressure, and some play worse. These two teams are the most extreme examples of this that I've ever seen.

Why can't casuals possibly comprehend that Lebron is a physical anomaly so when he drives to the rim, he almost always gets slapped or hit in some way (i.e. fouled)?

He's a big guy, and strong, you either let him pass you or you foul him. Casuals get so triggered and think it's rigged.

Draymond is getting two technicals, gets thrown out, then gets one more in game six and is suspended for all of game seven

Didn't this guy not eject Drayboon after two technical fouls last game? And didn't this guy give the Warriors more FTs than the Cavs that game?

The refs were just pure shit in game 4.

>Only millennials think the NBA is rigged. Not everything is a conspiracy.
see you in 5 hours, sucker

He won't. If the cavs win tonight however game 6 is a different story

>if the Cavs win and get fouls, the series is rigged

You're schizophrenic my man.

This should've happened all season long regardless of the refs. Draymong gets away with shit no one else would be able to.

it will literally be 3rd game in a row to favor the Cavs

you're a blind, blind man

Reminder that teams that play aggressively and get to the basket get calls.

> NATURAL
> KICKING
> MOTION

Offensive fouls on Curry/Durant and another tech on Draymond

The NBA was unironically, legitimately rigged during Stern's tenure. I don't get the same feel anymore. Stern's refs fucked the Kings and Blazers out of Finals bids in favor of the Lakers

>Reminder that teams that play aggressively and get to the basket get calls.
The Memphis Grizzlies would like to have a word.

You se last game literally the most rigged sporting event I've ever seen in the 1st

>Memiors bandwagons have 4 all stars and an almost unbeatable lead and LeGod still got them so shook they cry refball

>173738282nd thread about MUH RIGGED
Kys, OP

if you're not a millennial you're either too young or too old to post here

which is it, faggot

How do you know Lebron isn't a robot?

6 fouls on KD