I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G
B R I T A I N ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E

>O F F I C I A L - B R E X I T - N E W S - A L L - I N - O N E - P L A C E
order-order.com/section/euro-guido/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
youtube.com/watch?v=PSIAKG5ulbE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/tories-favorite-pollster-predicts-britain-will-vote-for-brexit/
twitter.com/SteveBlogs1
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36476176
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629775/Brexit-won-t-happen-vote-leave-EU-referendum-says-David-Cameron-s-father-law.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dcn7obmet_o
spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mother just told me she has everything in order to emigrate to Australia if things go to shit here in the next few years if we remain.

>lose country
>lose mother

KEK

>tfw I prefer the '98 version of Three Lions.

Dodgey Dave is trying to spin things his way, the British public don't believe him! Sad!

>Huge turnout
>Cameron breaking the law to let late people vote

We've lost, there is little hope. The young generation will keep us in forever. The oldies will die and so will out euroscepticism.

iktf

The lyrics are shitter, but the music is better

Really makes you think huh

Young voters won't get out of bed. The leave youngsters will, because they have a superior moral consciousness and know that they need to mobilise

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

"We still believe"

>cameron: pro eu
>corbyn: pro eu

Why do you even try brits? There is no chance that brexit is happening.

Tell her to stay please. Unless she wants to suck my cock

Can't rely on them not getting out of bed.

This is the vote for them. It means everything to these remain cucks, the will vote just to spite us lad..

Lads I'm looking at twitter and there's a huge amount of non-whites supporting brexit

Not even joking

Don't want to link because you'll see my extremely cunty remainer sister arguing with them and getting btfo heavily. She resorted to saying they're probably single

she'll know it's me who linked it and get my mum to kick me out

youtube.com/watch?v=PSIAKG5ulbE

Nick Ferrari 6th june 2016

Pls dont leave EU, Serbia should join by 2020 and we want gibsmedats :(

We're so fucked

>Not going as well and cheering yourself up with aussie slags

pleb taste desu

careful m8, that post is a bit too glib

Both of them are unpopular.

she browses brit/pol/?

Mfw they added strings

is this the WE WUZ QUEENZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET?

No but she will recognise the pepe avatars she knows i go on Sup Forums

The sight of her comments would incite a raid

Link user
She won't know it's you

well yeah, ahmed doesnt like to share his benefits. same reason blacks in america are voting trump

They represent the majority of the voters though.

GODSPEED, BRITAN!

CRASH THIS UNION WITH NO SURVIVORS

why do you limey cunts even bother? the vote could be 2/3 yes and 1/3 no and we all know the politicians would prevent a brexit anyway.

do you cheeky fucks really think your vote matters?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/tories-favorite-pollster-predicts-britain-will-vote-for-brexit/
Cameron on suicide watch

Why hasn't Dan Hannan been more vocal? Literally hasn't been on TV during the campaign

>Corbyn: pro eu
costanza.jpg

Both Cameron and Corbyn are strongly disliked by the British public so it doesn't really matter.

Tired of yanks shilling.

If we vote leave we will leave for fuck sake. If they don't a conservative government will NEVER get into office again.

You think Thatcher had a backlash? That is nothing compared to this.

About to go hand in my postal vote application form.

What the fuck am I supposed to put on the reason for applying for a postal vote?

I was going to go with I find voting in person intimidating and scary, is that good enough?

He was literally on tv yesterday lad

Because as I said before.

If you do not try, failure is certain.

twitter.com/SteveBlogs1

Based Black Shteve retweets a lot of black Brexiteers.

Because he's pro NHS privatization. They'll bring him out right at the end to sway undecided people but without enough time to get taken apart by lefties.

He's campaigning literally every day

Good luck guys

Only the yank sees it. The rest want to believe.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36476176

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a USAF airmen stationed here, what are the odds of the credit actually happening like real polling numbers

>I will be visiting relatives in Wales on polling day
Or if you live in Wales
>I will be visiting relatives in Scotland on polling day

On what programme? I literally haven't seen him lmao

Slim

Nah, a good call from a women who was assaulted by someone from Sierra Leone who got asylum and was subsequently deported.

Putting a reason is entirely optional and you don't even need one, so yes you can say you're autistic and social interaction makes you too nervous in person

Fuck off.

See

Is there a chance the outies care more about the innies and will go and vote? There's a lot of passive people saying out just because it's the 'safe' option whereas the outies are far more passionate about it.

I don't give too many fucks about the end results but I'm voting out to spite the pseudo-intellectuals who think staying in is the right idea for a load of bullshit reasons they just Wiki'd.

Still believing that Constantine is going to come back and fix everything on your end?

Thanks carl

Stop being so defeatist. It isn't even all young voters, just indoctrinated students. Have you seen the "lad bible" page on facebook? They're literally paid to shill remain and they're constantly ripped apart by their readership.

Here's a bit of motivation material that came out today.

We treat old british people well m8, you needn't worry.

It's these young pommy tourists that get uppity we continuously need sledge back down.

Shot down many commies?

Do you guys think EU will somehow punish british people if the referedum fails?

What fucking scum, there were people in the last G.E that literally could not vote because polling stations "ran out of ballots" and were denied their democratic right despite actually being registered to vote and this cunt did nothing to allow those people to vote yet he pulls this shit?

Is he fucking serious? This cunt is rigging it as much as he can, just like the SNP did in Scotland. Fucking slimy piece of shit needs to go and needs to go NOW!

They dont. Corbyn hasn't taken part in a general election yet and David Cameron only got 33% of the vote.

>corbyn: pro eu

>Is there a chance the outies care more about the innies and will go and vote?

Yep, this is a real phenomenon and will affect the vote. So with the difference in voter age turnout

>Work for Met
>reading crime report at work this morning
>reads: My car has a 'Remain' sticker on it. I came back to find that it had been replaced with a note saying "this is a 'Leave' area, foreigners arent welcome. White power, Heil Hitler"

Which one of you fags did this?

That's racist

I'm pulling for you lot. Crossing my fingers and hope freedom rings. Don't let those telling you how to live your lives win.

A free man chooses.

A slave obeys.

Just cuck my kit up

not at all, you can't vote undecided

:^)

Honestly though lads, will you still come and post on Sup Forums if we vote to remain? You do realize we'll never hear the end of it. We'll have a Canada-tier C U C K reputation.

Nobody trusts Cameron anymore and Corbyn is a communist. Corbyn isn't pro EU either, he's been opposed to the EU for his entire political career.

Nice try

Yes, but it will anger the people and we will demand a new referendum.

Also lads, prepare to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629775/Brexit-won-t-happen-vote-leave-EU-referendum-says-David-Cameron-s-father-law.html

REMINDER TO POST THIS TO ALL YOUR KEK STUDENT MATES

youtube.com/watch?v=dcn7obmet_o

I like it, clean and mainly white. Just like we should be.

Kek you don't know how bad it is family.

Almost every young person/student ive seen is voting remain, and it's because they dont want to be racisssst. That and they actually LIKE the idea of a United Europe..

helena filha da puta, cada vez quetu passa aqui de carro com um retrardado eu não sinto ciúmes ou inveja, eu sinto pena do otário que não tem nada pra te oferecer a não ser passeio de carro na frente da casa dos ticos que tu não consegue pegar. não precisa pasasr rindo aqu, por que não me atrtai essa boca deformada de tanto levar caralho lá na reweb.

Not content with lying through his teeth last night on television, he now thinks it perfectly acceptable to break the law. Think what you will of Dennis Skinner, but he was right to call him Dodgy Dave.

Considering Juncker (delightful fellow, isn't he?) said Britain 'must' be punished, in or out, yes.

Hope you guys leave, thoughts with you guys Brit/pol/

Daily Politics with spear Chukka

And an ooga booga looga to you too young lady!

>Home kit
>Red on it
Absolute heresy

Is this the guy the Panama Papers said was crooked?

Relax mates. I would prefer a brexit but i 'm not seeing it habening.

Last July guess which country had a referendum in which 63% was against memorandums. Also guess which country's goverment enforced said memorandums. I see the same shit for you even if the poll is pro brexit.

WE ARE STILL IN BUSINESS LADS!

LETS FINISH THE JOB AND CRASH THE EU WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!

huehuehuehuehue

> Don't want to appear racist

Good thing they're alone in the voting booth.

I accept there are a lot of idiots out there who see no issue with a federal Europe, but it's not as hopeless as you make it seem.

This is fucked up. EU is literally acting like a fucking spoiled child.

Yes I think so.

You are Greece though lad tbqh you can't stand up for yourself if you tried could you?

He'll be coming here soon.

spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html

>Juncker only managed to convince Cameron to give him a small loophole: If Brexit supporters have a clear lead in polls in the week prior to the June 23 referendum, the Commission president will be allowed to make his voice heard.

>he extends deadline
>remain wins on 23rd
>the result is declared void and it goes to court

Well this is all going smoothly.

What kind of wondercunt waits until 11pm on deadline day to register anyway?

Portuguese looks like a retard trying to speak Spanish

Lmao britkeks still think they will leave the EU. You dont have a choice paki lovers, cant wait to see you getting BTFO on june 23rd. Stay keked.

THE BREXIT OFFICIAL JAM

youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

BLAST IT LADS

To threaten everyone again, no doubt

you'll never join because EU shall cease to exist by then

Students

You have to try, if you give up you stand zero chance. Even if we fail and lose the referendum and get trolled to death on here you think most of us will give up?

We give up when we're dead, actually dead not metaphorically.

People should know this.

Shut up you insignificant termite

>Cameron is breaking the law to win the vote

Why is this allowed?

Can we call some institution to like fucking stop this or what?