twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unironic prolifers on my /brit/
wew

this is actually the best argument brought up by the baby murderers last thread

I don't know the answer to that one

inb4 the pink haired feminists and stoners arrive to shill for abortion

potatoes have went mouldy lads

not throwing them away tho, I'm not a bloody murderer lmao

need a new hot topic now we've all agreed pro-choice with term limits somewhere between 12-24 weeks is the best balance
anyone got any strong opinions on immigration?

>you will never hate fuck kay burly in the mouth

>anyone got any strong opinions on immigration?
ethnostate now

absolutely fine with white migrants, as much as we can reasonably handle, will accept skilled, westernised non-white ones

shan't be viewing that image

>baby murderers
a fetus isn't a baby

inb4 the shit skinned rasheeds and kekistanis arrive to shill anti-abortion politics

as a radcen who doesn't care about abortion Pro Lifers won the debate.

not a fan

viewed the image

>we've all agreed pro-choice with term limits somewhere between 12-24 weeks is the best balance
Literally murder.

Watched a video in primary school of a woman giving birth
Fucking grim

I take the radical centrist point of view
Never have babies at all

>as a radcen

mottled, catholic hands typed this post

Hope you lads like the image, I'll hopefully not pay the price for it.

>baby
>3. Unborn young; a fetus.

*Jigs at your funeral*

youtube.com/watch?v=sfNWPi0B5r4

Why do I get charged with killing a fetus if I kill a pregnant woman?

>saying "baby murder" over and over is a decent argument to you
not surprising you're too spineless to make your own decisions then tbf

as a radical centrist, i think we should only abort half of the babies

going to eat a bunch of stem cells just to piss off the pakis itt

What were the convincing pro-life arguments my very impartial friend

See you in 3 days

as a radical centrist, i think we should stick to the evidence about when consciousness begins and ban all abortions after that date

*atheist (lapsed anglican)

uh oh lads, we stumped one. turns out they can't decide what is and what is not a human, also, chromosones are more important than being sentient. are we keeping up?

hmmm don't think so

Babies born at 24 weeks have a 60% chance of survival. I assume it's only okay to kill them if they're still in the womb?

>google
FOY

Northern ireland is a fucking shit hole you can keep it

just read up on it: people with down syndrome are still the same species as humans because they can reproduce with humans and produce viable offspring

Next objection?

yeah actually, we love putting on a performance

why does their chance of survival matter? it's not as if they'd be living like a normal baby, they still depend on massive external support. For me, it's the importance of consciousness vs biological life the best argument

found a new twitch gf but something seems off about her

only crackbabies and unhealthy babies should be aborted

>Next objection?
a baby is not a fetus

It's not actually a baby until it's out

God knows what could be in there

business idea: abort all the babies

>abortion

>why is a previously war torn industrial area that's received minimal funding not moved out away from industry and war?

An old man is not a baby

official RadCen consensus: Every expecting mother must face another in a game of Chess, the winner keeps their baby thus creating a super intelligent generation (aka more radical centrists)

Nice to see you and yer sis on Pointless

Ooh ah up the ra

Nope. 24 weeks is too long. 12 weeks should be the absolute maximum. if you havent even bothered to check you're pregnant for 12 weeks after having unprotected sex, it's irrevocably your own fault.

as a radical centrist, I believe we should only allow half of the ISIS fighters to immigrate to the UK

correct. a fetus is also not a human being

Brilliant post

Ahh yes time for all you spackers to have a massive argument where you'll never convince anyone on the other side

Very good

Just go green already!

>Yeah I argued about abortion for hours on end on an internet forum. Yeah, Sup Forums, you've heard of it? There's an international board, and on that board there's a thread specifically for British people to talk about poo and schizophrenics, yeah, I argued with them passionately and fervently for the entire day

5 foot 4 and they'll bomb your car

yeah fair enough. Doctors can choose to perform the operation anyway and the vast majority happen in the first 12 weeks, only exceptional cases after that decided by the doctor. Basically what it is atm

Aisha

From the thumbnail i assumed this was Calais

Literally look it up in the dictionary idiot

a foetus can't reproduce either. so is being able to reproduce the requisite for being human now? boy oh boy, who's going to kill all the infertile people when you're in charge?

abortion isn't murder for the sole reason that it's not (in my opinion)

where do you think google gets the definitions?

>£5 one way to Lyon on RyanAir
fuck me its literally cheaper for me to go to another country than use public transport in my city. Just wondering, is the first bag free or will they charge you for that?

unironically believe every pro-lifer is either a filthy paki or a reddit browsing Sup Forumstard

>st georges cross
>shitloads of rubbish
yep
can't trust those racist types

poo
schizophrenics

fuck off murderers

>tfw i've never been able to get a gf because every girl i have sex with experiences pain afterwards, some of them crying, saying i'm too big for them

it isn't fun when most girls want you inside them but hardly any of them want to do it a second time
really wish i was just an inch and a half smaller

>he doesn't know about gestation periods

back to bio class with you

Checked bags will be extra
Cabin bag probably free

hand luggage is free i think

Rah, suck ya mum's vibrator

If a baby is born and breathing, living independently outside of the womb, then I assume it's safe to at least regard THAT as a living human, with human rights. And unless you consider the first breath as the start of life, there's no reason to regard being in or out of the womb the deciding factor as to whether it's okay to destroy that body and throw it in the bin.

Business idea: in order to be pro-life you must also be vegetarian

How big are you? Cause I'm 8x6 and I wonder if that's too big.

really fucking strange that pro life niggers stopped replying to this

>human beings are worth less than animals
psychopathic baby killer

>only exceptional cases

eh no, you're wrong up to 24 weeks is the time limit and doesn't refer to exceptional cases

Any old cunt can stroll in at 22 weeks and kill the kid cos they aren't arsed

8x6 wont hit the walls for most girls lad don't worry

>any life is worth more or less than another
psychopathic walking graveyard

don't know why abortion discussion always devolves into comparing a foetus to semen, vegetables and animals

>tfw live in NI
absolutely fantastic feel, while all your queers are worried about abortions I'm sat here alive and well

fuck off

Look up fetus

Intelligence of a 6 year old

they're born and immediately placed into incubators, they are in no way living independently outside the womb

you can read the FULL definition here yank

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/baby#English

>Shepard's pie for tea
>Though we'd have Chinese or something good
How do I tell my mum I don't want it without making her angry

because pro-abortion advocates REFUSE to admit an unborn child is in fact human life

It's her turn.

>an UNBORN child
yes, so it isn't yet a child. great argument

you eat the food someone else cooked for you like a good boy

youtube.com/channel/UCepkun0sH16b-mqxBN22ogA
NEEEEEEEEED a yank gf like this

A child of the species homo sapien is a human being.
A human fetus is an unborn human child.

There you go, I explained it simply and clearly for you.

hmm is that an abortion debate I see
*pulls out a heavy dictionary and drops it on the desk*

Unplug all coma patients

Benkei is commonly depicted as a man of great strength and loyalty, and a popular subject of Japanese folklore.

His father was the head of a temple shrine who had raped his mother.

Many give him the attributes of a demon, a monster child with wild hair and long teeth. In his youth, Benkei may have been called Oniwaka (鬼若)—"demon/ogre child"

Benkei armed himself with seven weapons, and may be depicted carrying these on his back. In addition to his sword he carried a broad axe (masakari), a rake (kumade), a sickle (nagihama), a wooden mallet (hizuchi), a saw (nokogiri), an iron staff (tetsubō), and a half-moon spear (sasumata).

Benkei is said to have posted himself at Gojō Bridge in Kyoto, where he disarmed every passing swordsman, eventually collecting 999 swords. On his 1000th duel, Benkei was defeated by Yoshitsune.

Henceforth, he became Yoshitsune's retainer and fought with him

>mental development, power of articulate speech and upright stance
Suppose that means all babies before the age of 4 should be aborted then