Is she, dare I say, our girl?

Is she, dare I say, our girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=VsXEtYbV2U0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrD1jJ8UDvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post more Jewess.

I bet she loves being called a dirty like when she's getting fucked by young Aryan men

I forget the name of the british talk show where a very drunk Mark Wahlberg climbs all over her the entire run time.

Imagine shooting your load deep inside her Semitic pussy. She wraps her legs very tightly around your hips trapping you inside her, then whispers in your ear "I'm not on the pill and I'm ovulating right now. Congratulations - you just made a Jewish baby"

Appereantly not.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrD1jJ8UDvM

>barren

She has her good points

movie?

Her body is fucking gross. Someone post the webm.

>waxed forearms

Way of the Gun

probably graham norton

>american humor

>you'll never hatefuck her

>finding this vulgar kike remotely funny
Who would do this? Why would they do this?

Is that bad? You can cum inside her all you want.

>tfw when she waited for her body to look like shit to start doing nude scenes in movies

>unfunny
>thinks she more clever than she actually is
>massive fuckign liar

she's /ourgirl/

This

She was hot during the 90s

Many nuts busted to her anal scene, bless up

You know why she triggers people? Because they know she's right.

>comedy podcast
>it's a Sarah Silverman episode
She will tolerate any joke until someone brings up Judaism, at which point the shutters come down instantly and she starts berating everyone, she's that fucking open about it

>e will tolerate any joke until someone brings up Judaism
post proof

Isn't her sister a Rabbi who actually lives in Israel and is married to some Zionist?

500 billion / 7.4 billion people = 67 dollars.

Everyone will be fed for a month, what a genius.

The whole world doesn't need to be fed, most of it can take care of itself. It's Africa that needs help. They sent missionaries to Africa, a lot of them got killed or eaten. Fuck Africa.

sorry mate but what scran are you fucking living on that 67 dollars does you for the month

Of course she focuses on an icon of christianity and not all the excess wealth her and her jewish hollywood buddies have.

I do hate catholics, don't get me wrong, I just feel here motive here is extremely transparent.

sell it to who you dumb cunt

To remind people here ITT that she lied about a wage-gap story and pushed her friend , the guy who gave her gigs, under the bus.

Surprise she's a stinking, lying juden

Sure someone will just buy the Vatican for 500 billion dollars.

Why doesn't she ask whoevers buying the Vatican to feed the whole world.

did everyone already forget about this?

i want to fug her pusy!

me also

same

For the millionth time she deliberately put on weight for that role.

>I do hate catholics,

Fuck off, kike. Catholicism is the reason we even have a Western civilization.

How much is Mecca worth?

Scientology, duh.

Africa is shit because niggers. They need to learn to help themselves.

tree fiddy

note that this was the best story she had, if she'd had a real, more convincing story of pay discrimination that wasnt a complete lie, she would have given us it.

What Sup Forums is that woman talking about? I've never seen anything like what she's describing in all my years here.

Nothing... Everything