What a fucking disaster

What a fucking disaster

damn man. I love Stone and I love me some prime Jolie but people keep shitting on this and I chicken out from watching it.

It wasn't that bad but trying to fit the life of Alexander into a 2 hour movie was just a stupid idea. The fuck was with the blonde bouffant aswell?

I honestly don't get the hate. I feel like I'm the only person on this planet who likes this movie.

He is described as blond.

I love it. The Alexander Revisited cut is godlike.

What did you expect from Oliver Stone or Collin Farrell

>What did you expect from Oliver Stone

I really like it senpai, you're not alone.

I dont understand the hate at all.

Not that fucking blonde with a god damn perm.

Greatest miscasting in any movie ever.

Making macedonians have irish accents was an interesting choice. But if we take it that the greeks are english, wouldn't it make more sense to have the northern mountain-dwelling people scots?

Angie was so beautiful in her prime. Shame she didn't age well.

Yes, that blonde. 'Hair like wheat' is often found in Greek texts.

I don't think you know the meaning of 'perm'. That isn't a perm.

Best boy.

I like it too though especially the battle scene was nice and believable.

I love history, I like semi-accurate accounts.

Ergo I like Alexander, despite all it's flaws.

can we all agree atleast that Val Kilmer was great as Philip?

>that part where old Greek men fuck a fuccboi

>He is described as blond.

Ask a brazilian to describe himself, write what he tells you on a scroll
Bury it in your back yard

In 1,000 years he will be whatever is on that paper

Cleopatra was hot meme needs to die like the Jolie being hot meme that's finally dead now

I'll always love this movie because my first lucid dream I summoned Rosario Dawson with her swinging tits in that room and fucked her brains out

Post the big titties please that's all this thread is good for

Was this the only movie to do Cleopatra correctly?

i liked it OP

>not wanting to fugg young Alexander's sweet boypuzzi

This random guy from the 80's looks more like Alexander than Collin Farrell

Post Brutal Val 'Rectal Resenter' of Macedonia's orgy instead

>Alexander had a few buttboys he kept around
>Let's make a film about a conqueror and dedicate half it to lip-quivering, doe-eyed homolust

the actual Alexander was a fucking horse of a man, fucking left and right, women and men alike, just to subdue, dominate and conquer. ffs he is considered the greatest warlord ever, fucking ceaser wept at his statue for realising he will never be as great as him.

they cast an irish gyp to play him as a faggit. ffs hollywood.

>he is considered the greatest warlord ever

>Angie was so beautiful in her prime
I would go further than that user

fucking weebs

WITH MY AZNS!

>He is described as blond.

Those descriptions are as reliable as the painting of him with brown hair.

>uses tactics, strategy and military organization developed by his daddy
>has his daddies friends as his generals
>wealth handed to him by daddy

>greatest warlord ever

kek

he doesn't hold a candle to Chingis

>the actual Alexander was a fucking horse of a man

That alone shows that you know nothing.

>Physically, Alexander was not prepossessing. Even by Macedonian standards he was very short, though stocky and tough. His beard was scanty, and he stood out against his hirsute Macedonian barons by going clean-shaven. His neck was in some way twisted, so that he appeared to be gazing upward at an angle. His eyes (one blue, one brown) revealed a dewy, feminine quality. He had a high complexion and a harsh voice.

He was a manlet.

>tfw you go from being a slave and living in abject poverty to conquering the world

>tfw your top generals are some of the best generals in human history in their own right, hand picked due to their own skills and not birth

>tfw you kill so many people that the planets warming is temporarily reversed due to farms turning back into forests

truly the greatest

Most of historic Macedonia pre-Philip 2 reign was centered around the delta to the left of Chalcidice. That's where their biggest cities were at. They had territory in the mountains for pastoral shepherding and what not.

Scots being apart of the British peninsular and being subjugated by the English sooner than the Irish makes sense of why they didn't use them.

You think he went all out on this one like he did the Joker? As in, let Colin fuck him in the ass.

>Farrell as Alexander

KEK