Welp

It's over.
I'm sorry, but it's over.

Trump literally can't win with the Republican base so divided. He's losing now and the Bernie supporters have yet to even back Hillary. Most of them will back her by the way, especially when Bernie tells them to AND with Obama telling them to.
Meanwhile Republican leaders who should be backing Trump are actively holding out against him, setting the precident for NeverTrumpers that they don't have to back Trump.
Remember that Romney beat Obama in the independant vote and still lost pretty badly because he didn't have his base unified. Trump's base is far more separated than Romney's ever was.

Now you have Paul Tyan condemning Trump as a racist, the Bushes announcing they won't be at the convention, and Lindsey Graham actively pushing Republicans to not support Trump and for other that have pledged support to remove that support.

Now it's not like he can't beat her, but he can't beat her and the GOP at the same time, especially with a decent faction of the Republican base aligned with the establishment ideals.
It was a fun ride though.

When did you accept that Trump can't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC9AjN5l4Gs
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/
delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/27/trumps-win-helps-set-gop-turnout-record/83588390/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, kristol.

Here's Graham actively telling Republicans to not support Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC9AjN5l4Gs

The Democratic base is even more divided.

We'll Make America Great Again, Together

He already won.
You can't STUMP the TRUMP.

Every age has an hero: and our hero is TRUMP.

God knows he MUST and WILL win.

Yesterday Trump received his first un-endorcement

Republican Senator Kirk has back peddled on his pledge to support Trump. More to follow.

Republicans are already giving up.

that settles it
im now a #hmmreallymakesyouthink

>kristol
time for kristolnacht

>The Democratic base is even more divided.

Kek.
The overwhelming majority of Bernie supporters are going to vote for Hillary. Those that don't will stay home.

So the establishment plan was to endorse Trump and then "unendorse" him? What in the hell do they think they are doing? This is just pathetic.

It was a good run.

I am a #hillaryswildebeest now

So who will you vote for?

>setting all time record for voter turnout
>going up against someone who has been enemy #1 to republicans for decades

There can't be that many #CruzMissiles that want to crash this country with no survivors

Extremely pathetic. All of these politicians need to be sent to the gas chambers.

This faggot can get fucked. No wonder he's fucking whining about "un-endorsing" him.

Call it whatever you want, it's bad for Trump.

Senators are gaging what a Trump enforcement will cost them and are coming to the conclusion that it's better to play it safe and not support Trump rather than risk their political legacy and career and endorse him.

>nervous man says it's finally over for trump for the 7th time dot jpeg

The GOP got what was coming.

If you fail to unite demographics then everything will be lost in the long run. The Republicans openly admitted that they lost in 2012 because Romney didn't pull in enough Hispanics. The Democrats have plans to legitimise 11 million illegal immigrants and considering the vast majority of minorities vote for them this will only give the Dems a huge electoral advantage in elections to come.

Texas and other crucial states are quickly turning purple, once they flip it's over for the GOP. 2016 really is the last chance for Republicans and as usual they shill for the regular bible-thumping dickhead who continually loses because the GOP are in a way mentally ill dipshits.

If America votes Hillary there will never be another Republican in the White House and you guys will jump over and above the UK, Sweden and Germany to the top of the cuck list.

Proof?

I don't have my reddit meme, but you already know the jig.
You have to go back.

Hillshills sure are getting desperate.

>trump is still winning without the support of the retarded republican party
>there is literally nothing you can do about it

Tries to appeal to reason, empathy and anti-racism in Sup Forums

> muh facts

Agreed, this is our last chance to turn the tide

He's going to obliterate Hillary in the coming months. There's a reason he's been so silent lately. He's waiting.

As an Illinoisfag I can't wait for him to lose his seat, he's been absolute shit since taking office.

They're just trying to make deals

Let them make deals

>not realizing that the old republican establishment has been rendered irrelevant
>not realizing nobody cares about cuckservatives
>being so Ill-informed that you don't know about Bernie taking it to the convention and splitting the vote
>to young to remember 1992

Too kek. Trump is basically garunteed to win

... the last legal, democratic chance you mean.

>like you faggots would ever use the 2nd Amendment how it was intended

Literally "I was a Trunp supporter but after his latest racist attack I am now a #CruzMissile"

How bad has he been, bud?

I will enjoy watching this board of memers slowly implode on themselves as Trump gets closer to the the election and keeps losing to her.

>THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP!
when it becomes clear they're all going for Hillary, it will change to
>HE WILL SLAUGHTER HER IN THE DEBATES
when he doesn't and she just laughed at him, it will change to
>SHE WILL BE INDICTED!
When she's not, it will change to
>H-HE WILL WIN THE ELECTION!
When he doesnt, I will bathe in tears.

I actually want Trump to win, but the ignorance of this board that thinks he actually has a chance is just annoying.

Trump will win. Period.

Hold on there OP le Dilbert Comic Man says it's all 3D chess.

So what are you going to do you fucking fag? Just give up? You go over and vote for trump you absolute idiot. Just because you think he can't win doesn't mean shit. Voting is your right and you will back the one you believe should win. Either that or fucking kill yourself.

Exclusive pictures of OP.

Shh Feds are always watching

You niggerlovers aren't praising Kek enough,
PRAISE BE TO KEK, HALLOWED IS THY DUBS!

Oh yeah a legislative branch with less than 20% approval rating not endorsing Trump is going to hurt him so badly.

Half of those fucks need to be removed from office and potentially thrown in a dungeon for treason.

Daily reminder that this party single handedly destroyed the United States with their greed by denying support to their party's candidate and thus easily giving it to the first woman president.

long way to go to speculate

I really want to argue that all hope wouldn't be lost but... goddamn you britbong

The entire government is treasonous famalam. We should be hanging the heads of state from the lamp posts.

>Trump will win. Period.
This delusion is a cancer, user

hilarious

Heil KEK

It's possible for trump to win, it's unlikely but we should all do absolutely everything to help him otherwise the Republican Party is dead.

At least half the Feds are on our side. There is a reason the three-letters, the SS, and the police have been losing people hand over fist. They're refusing to work for a president that has committed literal treason.

History doesn't move on a linear path, that is Marxist revisionism that describes history as "unending progress". The gram all of human history as in ending and inevitable momentum in the direction of Marxism as a way of giving themselves moral stupidity

"Wrong side of history". Etc

It's not over if trump loses, even if he loses trump has already undementalky changed modern politics. He has flown in the face of everything that is "supposed to happen". He has said what "cannot be said". And he has awoken the nationalist heart of America

It's only just begun

You know our politics well brit. I'm impressed.

It's true. You think anyone else EVER had a chance to beat Hillary? Even if Trump wins this election I guarantee the Republican party won't win again unless the wall is built. And even then, Republican party needs to go through some serious reforms to survive.

The Democrats don't care about the immigrants niggering up their cities, they just want them as a voter block for years to come.

>well-regulated state militia

He supported that gun control bill from a few years back, constantly supports more government spending, tries to pander to every liberal demographic (because muh moderate), and supports the Patriot Act and NSA.
Also he had a stroke several years ago so you can't say anything bad about him.

Doesn't help that his democratic opponent is even shittier than him and plays muh woman and muh veteran cards every single day since she lost her legs in a helicopter accident.
Fuck Illinois.

Trump supporters are the pale skins with the mental capacity of the negroids. That's why trump can't win.

>a stroker and a legless woman

How fitting, crippled people for a crippled society.

You have to go back

>Republicans rallied around Trump from the very start of the campaign.
>Trump eliminates the field and captures the nomination a month ahead of the Democrats.
>Trump hasn't lost a state primary in over two months — 16 consecutive victories

Meanwhile, on the Dem side..

>Hillary was never the choice of the people. She was the choice of the Dem establishment
>Hillary wasn't able to eliminate Bernie until only last night
>Hillary has won only 5 of the last 11 state primary elections
>OP thinks the GOP is divided

I'll vote for Ttump, but I'm convinced that the majority of them on this site are underage memers constantly spouting BUILD WALL and NIGGER

>i want trump to win but cant wait for trump to lose
>im also definitely not from reddit lmao

Hillary is beating Trump badly without Sanders support.

That lead will only increase.

>Republican base so divided.
says who?

>The Democrats don't care about the immigrants niggering up their cities, they just want them as a voter block for years to come.

This is true, sadly. The Dems have always loved to cheat every way they can on the ballots; going all the way back to Boss Tweed.

Dems in the north live in areas that are 95% white and have no chance of getting "enriched" anytime soon, such as Vermont and Maine. Dems in California have already been conditioned to accept the steaming shitpile of Mexican crime as "normal"; and the actual Democrat politicians and leftist """""""intellectuals""""""" live in gated, rich, white communities, so they don't have to deal with the Mexicans anyway.

It's impossible to talk about Trump on this site anymore without being flooded with shills.

These shills do nothing but strengthen my resolve. I truly hate them with all of my heart.

says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?

I HATE the media.

I hate it.

It needs to be destroyed.

Hillary is up by 1 fucking point and it's mother fucking June.

You people disgust me in ways that words cannot adequately explain.

>When did you accept that Trump can't win?

No, delusion is fighting for income inequality in a $15k Armani jacket #teamhillary

These traitors are breaking the 11th Commandment.

Fucking pieces of neocon communist filth. Hell isn't hot enough for these cocksuckers. I hope Richard Milhouse Nixon rises from the dead and goes apeshit on these fuckwads. I hope their children turn into brain-eating zombies and run amok in their Sunday school pederast grottoes. I hope every last Luby's and Golden Corral closes for good! These no-good double-crossing pinkos! Satan will be sipping martinis in hell watching their wives go down on their daughters and their sons get fucked by their pool boys while they watch in chastity belts from their cuck sheds on closed circuit TV. I hope they get assraped by packs of Monsanto velociraptors, screaming with 30cm of thrusting genetically modified reptile cock up their rectums. I hope they slowly die of dick cancer in a post-nuclear holocaust Los Angeles, forced to fuck a venereal diseased, scab-encrusted 300-lb Aztec whore priestesses for the last bag of radioactive oranges.

He has to set up a press conference and discuss his RACE problem. He is thought of as a racist and NEEDS to fix this NOW. He really REALLY FUCKED UP, with his Mexican Judge comments. He NEEDS to fix this problem NOW!!!!

t. Increasingly nervous man

>the Bernie supporters have yet to even back Hillary. Most of them will back her by the way, especially when Bernie tells them to AND with Obama telling them to.
I honestly cant see this having a huge effect. Are people really so sheepish that theyd vote for any candidate if their favorite candidate told them to? If trump told me to vote for some faggot like jeb or cruz id tell him to fuck off

Are you blind, deaf, AND stupid?

$0.02 has been added to your account.

>It's over.

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

>Are you blind, deaf, AND stupid?
says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?

Bernie supporters are the most sheepish voters in our lifetime.
I'm a new England native. It's all vernier around here. Everyone I've talked to says they hate Hillary but will vote for her to stop Trump.

Just wait. The progressive lure is already changing to be about GETTING THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT ELECTED!!!
Most Bernie supporters will jump to be a part of that just as they love that we got a black in.
Back to back black to woman? That's a liberal's wet dream.

Oh OP, how wrong you are. You see, now, the cards are in perfect position. Now, we need Sanders to stay in. Why? Because we need to get Sanders shills to write to old fool in, or come to Trump. You see, Sanders is now the perfect tool to securing Trumps victory. Vote for Sanders, divide Hillary's votes, Trump gets the upper hand. Might as well say President Trump from here on. #stillsanders is proving very useful right now. Write-in for Sanders, and secure Trump's election.

Don't you realise that Clinton has plans to open the floodgates? According to this article she wants America to take over 60,000 """Syrian""" """refugees""" and we all fucking know that these """refugees""" don't even come from Syria, they're just coming here for gib me dats.

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/

Her official website states that she has plans to create an Office of Immigrant Affairs that will guarantee immigrant and refugee integration into communities across the US, to Clinton these "refugees" and immigrants are just more Democrat voters. More than likely the new influx will be placed in Republican states to give Clinton an advantage if she seeks re-election.

Trump may have changed and re-energised American politics but the GOP has been entirely ruined and some people have abandoned it. There will be no strong opposition to the Democrats if Clinton wins.

And then we watch as America and her world influence disintegrates around us.

And America was the one who sealed her own fate. Not terrorists, not Jews, not immigrants or refugees but America's own electorate who failed to see the horrible reality of what a Clinton presidency would bring.

Nope. What you don't understand is that the vast majority of Americans ARE RACIST. Brown people seem to think we aren't aware of their plot to take over our country. They seem to think that because a few loud mouthed libbies suck their proverbial dicks, that whites are done, we've already lost.

This is a race war. And if it isn't already clear that we have very few politicians on our side, it should be.

>the Republican base isn't divided
It's the most divided it's been in decades, m8.

Trump fucking has the nomination and 1 out of every 4 Republicans are going out to vote against him out of spite

>Romney
Stopped reading rigth fucking there.

Donald Trump blew Mitt's Popular vote the fuck out. The Republican base is bigger then ever.

says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?

Maybe the Republican establishment is divided but the average voter on the street not so much.
Fuck Lindsay Graham I can't trust a man with a woman's name

>Maybe the Republican establishment is divided but the average voter on the street not so much.
Objectively false

But 1:2 didn't vote for Clinton....

>he thinks the hard-core neo-cons that write for National Review and Red State constitute more than 2% of "The Republican base."

point at this ignoramus and laugh.

You REALLY think people follow PAUL RYAN!?! MITT ROMNEY?!?!

I know actual MORMONS who were going to vote Trump over Romney had they actually tried to shoehorn him in like they were originally planning to do.

Stop trying to shift people to HilLIARy you fucking subversive traitor.

ARE

The media keeps accidentally calling him President Trump and Hillary hides for days at a time. It won't be as easy as some people on Sup Forums seem to think but I'd say there's a pretty good chance Trump becomes president.

But the establishment is backing Clinton.
You have everyone in the Democratic party pledged to support clinton and Sanders has already said if he loses (kek, "if") then he will help her defeat Trump.

Meanwhile on the Republican side, the GOP us actively holding out against Trump to save face.

answer the fucking question

says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?
says who?

kek give me THINE DUBS

This.

Romeny was hated because he was a Mormon, and both him and Ryan are hated for being RINOs. Every conservative talk show from Rush to Savage shits on them, Boehner, and McConnell, every single day.

also I forgot pic

>Trump fucking has the nomination and 1 out of every 4 Republicans are going out to vote against him out of spite
This isnt necessarily a high number. What is the rate for other past republican nominees?

>GOP is the most divided it's been in decades

And what they don't tell you on MSNBC is that Trump has received the most primary votes of any Republican nominee in the history of the GOP.

But, yeah, keep believing that story about the GOP division. Look, pleb, here's a primer for you. The division has nothing to do with the GOP voters. The division is within the GOP establishment. There is the GOP establishment politicians (who share the same open borders, big government+big corporation collusionary mind as the Dem establishment politicians) and then there are the Tea Party politicians who, if you were paying attention, won in historic fashion in 2010 and then upped that mark in 2014. What you hear being reported as "division in the GOP" is nothing more than the GOP establishment politicians whining that they are being voted out and displaced by the populist Tea Party movement of the last six years. The GOP voters have voted in record numbers for Trump.

>Now you have Paul Tyan condemning Trump as a racist, the Bushes announcing they won't be at the convention, and Lindsey Graham actively pushing Republicans to not support Trump

So the losers that that trashed the party and used it for personal gain wont be there, sounds like Trump is doing his job already.

>Now it's not like he can't beat her, but he can't beat her and the GOP at the same time, especially with a decent faction of the Republican base aligned with the establishment ideals.

delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/27/trumps-win-helps-set-gop-turnout-record/83588390/

You're thinking he is losing the game, but the left aint even playing yet. The liberals are literally stuck in a political Chinese finger trap thanks to the stupidity of its supporters fulfilling Trumps claims.

>state

stop adding words that aren't in it fagtard

>And what they don't tell you on MSNBC is that Trump has received the most primary votes of any Republican nominee in the history of the GOP.

This. Also, there's been a record number of Democrats leaving their party and registering as Republicans this year.

This.
Of there's anything we've learnt from this election cycle, it's that a group can dismiss so many of its supporters that a complete outsider can redefine where the group stands. Why these old pricks are acting so entitled is beyond me. They chose themselves to rule others and they were rejected. Simple as that.