/brit/

Shart in the octagon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1498495792192.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1498495792192.webmhttp://i.4cdn.org/gif/1498495792192.webm
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-queens-speech-failure-austerity-labour-increased-support-jeremy-corbyn-a7806096.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY
youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto
youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs
i.imgur.com/qVkqijF.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must be a bit thick if you can't see past the humourous coating to the argument underneath

The ABSOLUTE state of that sheed in the last thread

prolife won
fuck off babykillers

sophie

anime

fetuses aren't babies

i.4cdn.org/gif/1498495792192.webmhttp://i.4cdn.org/gif/1498495792192.webm

how do pro-choicers explain THIS?

*checks laws*
hmm
prochoice wins
gg religious zealots, bitter virgins and women haters

>fetuses
fuck off yank

Starting doing 30 mins of cardio a day

Can feel myself getting better at it, shouldn't really have neglected it for the last 5 years lol

been blacked

>humorous
Nothing you said was funny, though

What's your argument exactly

anyone remember the ballbaggio meme?

>"there's no magic money tree"
>*spends £1bn to prop up her minority government that couldn't even win an election*

what did she mean by this?

>he's pro-life but isn't a vegan

>Hates big Government telling you what to do
>wants the government to ban behaviour you deem unsuitable

Hmmmmm

>s-sheed w-why so mad
HOWLING at white men
Ask your mum she knows after I ravaged her last night ;)
>white men have to strawman

you a cuckold lad? you know she only fucks niggers right?

woah friggin awesome dude you just got totally owned

not sure if thailad or /brit/poster who's using thailad's image

Its not rocket science you fucking spacker
Read it one more time, if you STILL dont get it ill explain it for you

>definitive fallacy
You have a fallacious argument because it relies on a false premise.

>definite fallacy
>implying that anything outside of the image macro you saw on reddit of defined, formal fallacies isn't fallacious

ah yes

If that image is supposed to represent some other argument than the one I inferred then I doubt anyone will see it.

>lad in the last thread said he hated are Lindybeige

£1bn isn't that much considering it means we don't have a stalinist chancellor and a maoist PM

dubs and the hms queen elizabeth crashes into the forth rail bridge

that image was quite popular a few years ago, newcunt. it isn't a thailad only thing

love nico
simple as

YOU'VE BEEN MAKING THE SAME STUPID BORING ARGUMENTS ALL DAY AND NO ONE HAS CONVINCED AND NOTHING HAS BEEN GAINED SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SAD FUCKING CUNTS TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS

thailad didn't invent that image mate

100% chance your a self hating white. RIP great shitan

Lindybeige is a smug retard with a laughably inflated ego

He's a worm.

Hmm.
This doesn't seem very scaremonger at all.

I think you're too embarrassed to admit what race you are. Why are you ashamed?

did 3 brilliant posts last thread and didn't get a single (You) because of the arguing runts

>chinawoman wins the lottery by not being aborted
>wants others to be aborted
woah

nah it's a thailad thing

The sheed
The radcen
The rorke
hmm....

*checks laws*
hmm
pro-life wins
gg domestic terrorists, beta orbiters and baby killers

>it relies on a false premise.
so a reptile or bird fetus is not structurally similar to a human fetus? or do you want to retract that claim
howling.

anyone else notice that the americans attracted to /brit/ seem to be the most ritalin-addled Kekistani autists around?

>He's a vegan but not a cyclist

Fuck off

Why are lefties against more money for the most deprived area of the UK?

Explain it to me

yaaas queen slaaaay

Nope I'm of the superior chinese/black race

oh you live in norn? i'm sorry for you lad must be a hard life. Would probably be thick and bitter enough to be prolife if i was raised ther

SLOW
YOUR
ROLL

>get home from work
>have to cook dinner, iron shirts, wash up and clear away some things from my room

ahh yes 'free time'

Same lad

Made some absolute crackers that I know for a fact would normally get at LEAST 1 (You)

>stalin
>sheed
how's your first day in /brit/ going mate?
enjoying yourself?

That's not real.

It's not.

independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-queens-speech-failure-austerity-labour-increased-support-jeremy-corbyn-a7806096.html

>Theresa May needs to step aside and let Labour form a government that the country actually wants

>really nice weekend with girl during heatwave
>think i might try to girlfriend her
>meet her again last weekend
>looks a bit chubby in a denim jacket
>bit awkward not sure how much i fancy her
>takes it off in the bar
>suddenly way more attracted to her and feel more talkative
was tempted to hide it when she went to the bathroom what do i do lads

cos it's a right wing shithole
though hopefully more on education will change that. Mixed opinions really

Stalin is peng

youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY

Because they are the only ones autistic enough to think the US shares any semblance of cultural mutuality with Britain and firmly believe they are apart of some le secret anglo gent club

shut the fuck up you little dick gook cunt

>I'm of the superior chinese/black race
Damn...that's a shame. Looking in the mirror must be torture

So was your mom a normal Chinese whore? Or was it your dad who fucked a monkey?

Captain's log supplemental

yeah but if you work hard enough you can pay someone to do that all for you

zhang

Northern Ireland isn't right wing at all.
Not wanting to be flooded with africans and muslims and being pro-life doesn't make you right wing.
The DUP are centrists.

>gommunism isnt sheedlike

or if i worked less i wouldn't mind devoting time to it?

So only areas are that are left wing enough for you should get money?

Appreciate the thought that went into this one, you have a lot of life experience.

>Northern Ireland isn't right wing at all

Some people in the last thread invoked religion/Christianity to attack abortion. And this is a common characteristic of anti-gay arguments too.
My post was saying basically
"I think you are only pretending to care about the religious aspect to present a more impressive argument, I don't think it is a real belief of yours. The reason I do not think it is a genuine belief is that if you really did want Christianity to govern your (and other non-Christians' lives) you would also be a firm proponent of more liberal Christian policies like accepting refugees, pacifism and helping the poor. I think that your beliefs are based on nothing more than a kneejerk reaction to things you find emotionally unpleasant and are not sound in argument or conception."

mad that ireland, a country with anti drug paramilitaries targeting drugdealers has the highest MDMA consumption in the world

rly make me think...

it's right wing because it's deprived, people get less weird and aggressive when their lives aren't complete shit and they get proper educations

>from the picture and your posting of it i can assume that the argument is that human fetuses are similar to/equal to animal fetuses, and since that it is acceptable to kill animals then it is acceptable to kill human beings as fetuses. this relies on the false premise that the killing of animals is an entirely neutral act at the least. you have a fallacious conclusion.
>since that it is acceptable to kill animals then it is acceptable to kill human beings as fetuses
That is the false premise.

>it cant be untrue because its not a formal fallacY!!!!

All these defined, formal fallacies are made true by their description of fallacious reasoning that can exist outside of the image you saw on Sup Forums's sticky or something you saw on Reddit. It's equivalent to these people who believe concepts like "Occam's Razor" are some concrete, logical law. Embarrassing.

Lad my cock bigger than yours pathetic white boy
>Damn...that's a shame. Looking in the mirror must be torture
I'm unironically a 8/10 have had many girls flirt with me unlike you you khv white boy
>So was your mom a normal Chinese whore? Or was it your dad who fucked a monkey?
>Y-your mums a whore
>Y-your dads a monkey
Lol nice original banter
Love the Irish lads
Simple as

yeah don't really care about rorkes desu
they're as bad as the capitalist puppetmasters they dance for

hot

>Some people in the last thread invoked religion/Christianity to attack abortion. And this is a common characteristic of anti-gay arguments too.
>My post was saying basically
>"I think you are only pretending to care about the religious aspect to present a more impressive argument, I don't think it is a real belief of yours. The reason I do not think it is a genuine belief is that if you really did want Christianity to govern your (and other non-Christians' lives) you would also be a firm proponent of more liberal Christian policies like accepting refugees, pacifism and helping the poor. I think that your beliefs are based on nothing more than a kneejerk reaction to things you find emotionally unpleasant and are not sound in argument or conception."

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.

About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family. “You aren’t going to catch many fish that way,” said the businessman. “You should be working rather than lying on the beach!”

The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, “And what will my reward be?”

“Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!” was the businessman’s answer.

“And then what will my reward be?” asked the fisherman, still smiling.

The businessman replied, “You will make money and you’ll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!”

“And then what will my reward be?” asked the fisherman again.

The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman’s questions. “You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!” he said.

“And then what will my reward be?” repeated the fisherman.

The businessman was getting angry. “Don’t you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!”

Once again the fisherman asked, “And then what will my reward be?”

The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, “Don’t you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset!"

The fisherman, still smiling, looked up “And what do you think I’m doing right now?”

shan't

NEUROTOXICITY

Love communism

youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto

>That is the false premise.
I already told you that killing animals isn't my argument, kek
you're having a meltdown lad, I'm howling

post dick
i have a huuuuge thing for asian guys x3

>yeah don't really care about rorkes desu
they're as bad as the capitalist puppetmasters they dance for

youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs

haha fucking yes jackie

hoo could doo anyfink about it

Warning: not a ball busting post

Haven't posted in /brit/ in about a year.

Is he dead yet?

Why do you assume all of us are genetic failures? I could bet any money id box you around the place you fucking gowl, you're just a mouth you grotesque erroneous worm, chinky little half coon nigger cunt hope your mother gets raped and killed

Post boypussy and I'll consider it
>being this butthurt
HOWLING

we've had nothing but abortion discussion for three stinkin threads

Then why did you post that image? What could it possibly be? Fetuses are structurally similar to animal fetuses so somehow abortion is okay? That isn't a valid argument.

I've changed names a hundred times
I have lost wife and children
But I have so many friends
I have all of France

his laptop is full of bloatware and is really slow and he thinks its being hacked and ehs talking extremely fast

hes on his final days of sanity

Ahh yes it's the world champion muay thai knacker back again

Thought you stopped posting after you got knocked out in your 4th amateur fight

>That isn't a valid argument.
>he does it AGAIN without explaining why it isn't an argument
screaming. give up already

Princess hasn't tweeted for nearly a week
Bit concerned

*does a think*

here babe x
i.imgur.com/qVkqijF.jpg

I think you got lost here from Reddot

>accepting refugees
Wrong. Let's fix that: "Letting Muslim hoards into your country".
Bible says to beware of false prophets (like Muhammad). Christianity is shrinking in the Middle-East. Jesus weeps every time 1 Muslim takes the place of 1 Christian.

>pacifism
Even Jesus created a viscous whip and drove the money-lenders from his house. Even Jesus threatens the use of his angelic army. Even Jehovah commanded the tribes of Judah to destroy his enemies

>helping the poor
There are plenty of Christians who help the poor, so no argument from you here

> think that your beliefs are based on nothing more than a kneejerk reaction to things you find emotionally unpleasant
That doens't make much sense....Everything is a "knee jerk reaction" to things we "find emotionally unpleasant". You tried to sound smart, but failed.

>not sound in argument or conception."
You had to make up imaginary scenarios to prove a point, but you failed at both

It does not logically follow.

Human fetuses are similar to animal fetuses.
Therefore, abortion is morally sound.

tim has never been sane, but he has been through deeper and more plausible neurotic episodes than this. he'll be fine within a month