Stereo Receiver and Speaker Thread

What are you all using to listen to your music? Iv been using a Bluetooth speaker sense my receiver died. Looking to buy another one soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7j0hwFtK4A
youtu.be/jVoSQP2yUYA
youtu.be/A9wT2Y4W-T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ps3 to TV with headphones, mp3 rips from CD

imac

Car stereo

Ears

Marantz 6009, Acoustic Research AR11s.

looks like you're tunned to CIUT

> collecting and restoring old amps / speakers
> mix and match

and a stack o amps

nice

i love vintage stuff. honestly tho im looking at a Yamaha R-S202BL Stereo Receiver because of price. wonder if its any good?

I got a pair of bookcase speakers but they sound all muddy when I hooked them up to my computer through an old receiver. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

JBL LSR305's through audio interface
HD600's at night / when I'm watching Chinese cartoons

Verreh nice.

I have a Yamaha V479 (Spotify connect, woo!) with a pair of Polk Tsi 100 bookshelf speakers. Using a u-turn phono preamp to connect the turntable, though it's out of service right now cause the needle is busted.

When I'm not listening through headphones everything (turntable and PC line out, plus built in CD and cassette) goes into this little bugger. Not the best but it works.

Fun little quirk of this setup is I'm able to record from any medium to any other (except vinyl derp) by switching my computer between line out and line in

i want one of thse so bad, ive been searching for months and i cant fucking find one.

I've been thinking about getting back into cassette tapes. Just got a new walkman and I've been looking around thrift shops for a nice deck.

Pic related

Generic pic i found on the net

I have lots of cassettes myself, 2 of my cars still have a tape deck

This is my dads sansui g7700. He brought it back from Germany and it was sitting in our basement for god only knows how long, it sounded pretty bad but I took it to a guy who fixed it up.

Try getting a nice walkman anddeck, they still sound fine
youtu.be/H7j0hwFtK4A
youtu.be/jVoSQP2yUYA
youtu.be/A9wT2Y4W-T0

Thats cool man.

Denon dra-635r reciever fed by audio from my computer via an s.m.s.l sd-793ii
Using some Technics SB-CR33 speakers paired with the Infinity Reference 2000.1 bookshelf speakers to help compensate for what the Technics lack.
(Got both pairs of speakers for less than 50 bucks from thriftstores so I can't complain)
The sound isn't hifi but does a great job filling my bedroom for movies or whatever. I use my Akg K7xx it I want to do critical listening.

Akai AM U02 amp from my dad.
Then a micro stereo jack to rca from my laptop into input on the amp, along with input from my record player into phono. Then an output to some of my dad's old speakers. They became a bit too small for his liking but still sound great, perfect for my bedroom.

Sansui 7900z and a pair of Klipsch RP-250Fs.

Superlux HD668B headphones. Cheap but best sound quality for that price range I'd say